+ Reply to Thread

People Helping People Achieve Financial Security

Has anyone ever heard of "People Helping People Achieve Financial Security"? I received a letter in the mail about a stamp/cash/mailing list program that says to send $10 and 10 first class stamps to 4 people on alist and one of the four people is the monitor and will send you a master copy with your name added to the top and you also get free reports and a free mailing list of 200 names to start you off and also a qualifying bonus of $500 if you sign up 60 people your first month, all you have to do is mail the letter to people and you will receive cash and free stamps from interested people. It sounds interesting, i would like to know if anyone has tried it and how they are doing with it? Please do not respond with your own "opinions" unless you have actually tried it for yourself, i do not need opinions or suggestions from anyone all i need is proof, so if you haven't tried it and failed or succeeded then please don't respond to this thread. The reason why is because i have tried other things and have had some success(programs that people have labelled as scams), but you need to actually work, a lot of people join certain programs and sit on their butts and do nothing and expect to make money by doing nothing and when they didn't magically make money by sitting on their butts and doing nothing then they label something that is good and can actually help others who are willing to work to make money, they label it a scam. So please respond only if you've tried it, I don't want useless information as I am really considering trying this. Thank you.

Re: People Helping People Achieve Financial Security

I do not care who you want to respond and who don't. You are describing envelope stuffing scam and a possible ponzi. And people who are not legible in scams should know this.

You, on other hand, can enter how many scams as possible.

Have you tried it or not? if not then I don't need your unconfirmed opinion. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dmoneymaker
    Have you tried it or not? if not then I don't need your unconfirmed opinion. Thank you
    This opinion is not for you. This is a public forum. My opinion for other people who are going to see this thread.

And about "unconfirmed" part. You do not have to try envelope stuffing scam to know what it is. And what you described is 100% envelope stuffing scam.

who are you anyway borisf95 you seem to have a lot of posts all over the place and that comment you made in the spider man movie thread that you blame the jews, what's that about? Anyway you seem like one of those people I spoke about that goes around labelling things as scam even thou you did not try them, you have alot of post on the website calling other things scam, maybe they are, maybe they are not, but the point is, you probably never tried any of them or you are probably one of those people that tried something and sat on your butt and did nothing and didn't make any money by sitting and doing nothing and is now bitter and decide to just start labelling things as scams just because it didn't work for you. Get a life and stop spending so much time on the website searching out programs to label as scams.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoneymaker
    who are you anyway borisf95 you seem to have a lot of posts all over the place and that comment you made in the spider man movie thread that you blame the jews, what's that about?
    This is a joke I play on Ronald, original thread poster. He is always blaming Jews for everything. So I was mocking him. I really want him to blow gasket.
    Last edited by borisf96; 05-08-2007 at 09:10 AM.

The opinion is actually for me, I started the thread so that I can get some actual valuable information and yes it is also for others who are interested in getting real information and actual facts from someone who have actually tried it not some opinion from a "know it all".

A scam is when someone takes your money and you don't receive whatever was offered to you. What you do with a product and how you market it is what makes it work for you, some people might succeed, some may not, i always find that it is always the ones that didn't succeed that is quick to label something as a scam, I have tried numerous things and i have succeeded in some and have failed in many but i do not label them scams, i know that it has worked for others because they have better resources for marketing the product than i do and they have worked more on it than i have and they did not give up on it, that's what the whole work at home industry is about- marketing, consistency, determination and dedication, if you are not willing to dedicate your time and efforts to make something work then you will fail and forever label something as a scam, therefore you should leave the work at home industry and stick to the 9-5 as that's what work at home business is all about. I just want to know if anyone has ever tried this and received their actual product offered which is the free reports, the master copy and the mailing list of 200 and if they have had any success with it and with the free mailing list, i have tried stuffing envelopes and none have ever offered free mailing list to start off, i had to buy mailing list from them.