+ Reply to Thread

Powerwave - Worldwide Group?

The other day I was in the book store looking at the business section of magazines. I was aproach by a man that was talking about a change in the market, so then I gave him my number and we met a few days later. He showed me a presentation on his computer about selling products online. "The Affiliate Market" Then he gave me a cd to listen to and it was called the "Powerwave"? This company is also known as Quixtar and its older that company that starts with an A that I can't think of right now. So after I listened to the CD it sounded to good to be true and I looked this powerwave program up and I found Quixtar, Then I watch a dateline program on it where it claims to be a scam. So I dont know whether or not I should try it. I am going to meet up with him tomorrow again. I am also going to ask him questions about this company, any ideas? Anyone heard of this before? Thanks

Ryan

Re: Powerwave - Worldwide Group?

Quote Originally Posted by ryandxn
    The other day I was in the book store looking at the business section of magazines. I was aproach by a man that was talking about a change in the market, so then I gave him my number and we met a few days later. He showed me a presentation on his computer about selling products online. "The Affiliate Market" Then he gave me a cd to listen to and it was called the "Powerwave"? This company is also known as Quixtar and its older that company that starts with an A that I can't think of right now. So after I listened to the CD it sounded to good to be true and I looked this powerwave program up and I found Quixtar, Then I watch a dateline program on it where it claims to be a scam. So I dont know whether or not I should try it. I am going to meet up with him tomorrow again. I am also going to ask him questions about this company, any ideas? Anyone heard of this before? Thanks

Ryan

I am a Quixtar rep. I make money even without recruiting. The products are good, the company solid. If you aren't sure you want to work the business become a Prosumer and just buy the products. When you fall in love with the products, you'll soon end up recommending them. Once that happens, if you are serious about having a home based business, consider one whose products you use and recommend.

The answer will then be very simple to see.

Lady Mod

so let me ask you how much you actually make off of this?

I thought this thread was about worldwidegroup real estate agents who are scamming desperate people out of reselling their overseas properties. But I must be mistaken