+ Reply to Thread

Paid Surveys Etc.

I was just sent an email via MySpace about this at home work and I am wondering if anybody knows if this is legite or not. Here is the addie:

http://www.paidsurveysetc.com/half-price-coupon/

Seems fishie to me....

Mersea

Re: Paid Surveys Etc.

There are many free surveys available, don't waste your money paying for coupons

Surveys can be a lot of fun and you can make some money (not a living)... the important things are to first sign up with real survey companies.. don't pay for a list, and make sure to avoid the junk sites that are really just harvesting email addresses or that want you to complete 'offers".

Second once you are signed up take EVERY survey they send you.. don't delete it just because it says you will be entered into a drawing (these are screeners and lead to the real study).

That will get you started. the really important thing is to do it because you enjoy it!

www.surveyspot.com

I've gotten $23 in less than a month which is pretty good for Internet surveys...
    Received:
    IPod mini
    19" Phillips Flat screen
    $150 Amazon card
    $100 B&N card
    Kodak EasyShare V570
    2 $25 MC's
    $50 check
    $500 Home Depot GC
    $250 Visa GC
    $30 in surveys from Pinecone
    $250 check from gadgetcity

Quote Originally Posted by jon41042
    www.surveyspot.com

I've gotten $23 in less than a month which is pretty good for Internet surveys...
    I agree I have gotten about 35$ from them since I have joined a few months ago. With them you actually do see 10$ surveys! (the catch is qualifying)
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Whenever you are asked to pay for surveys of any sort rest assured there is something fishy going on. For your own benefit and the sake of your money and dignity, please stick to certified free online survey companies. You may not make a real living on line but at least you are not being scammed and can make some extras along the way. It surely takes time and speaking of time it can be very time consuming taking online surveys. If you love doing them you are going to be fine.

So, stay away from the surveys sites that promise you to make thousands from home by paying in order to get coupons and list of paid surveys - you can get the same from free surveys sites. Just do a google search, you will find them.

The only thing I could suggest but it is all up to your guts feeling and wether you have done this before, it's to become an affiliate. Often you will see an affiliate link at the bottom of the sales page, in fact the surveys site you mentioned has it. You could join for free as long as you have a Click Bank account and promote the site on their behalf. You won't have to pay them anything, they will pay you once a sale is made through your promotion. But if you are not too keen on a product you would not buy yourself in the first place perhaps it is not advisable. It's up to you. I personally would not become an affiliate of a product I would not buy myself.

Good luck

Well said Londontime.

Thank you Tntmad :-)