+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rantings

Rantings

I for one am tired of the left-wingers and right-wingers on this board acting as if all the problems this country has are somehow the fault of the opposing party. So I am going to vent a little.

So, to those of you liberals that love to post blanket hate statements saying how conservatives are all rasicsts and want to oppress the population...I suggest you get a clue. Not only is that incredibly stupid and incorrect, it is even more hypocritical than stupid. By hating conservatives you are stereotyping a large group of the population and that is a racist and bigoted act.

It is my guess and opinion that the left-wingers posting this trash are racists themselves. I know, I know...how can you be a liberal and a racist? Well...these people aren't really liberals. They are masquerading as liberals in an attempt to hide from their true racist and bigoted selves. Hatred is hatred and it can't be bottled up for long. Once you hate one group...it is easy to find another group to hate. I find it ironic how you "more evolved humans" as one poster put it can be so shallow and hypocritical when those are the things you proclaim to be against. And before I forget...to act as if conservatives are all about money and liberals are not is just plain stupid. That's all either cares about.

To all you conservatives that post about liberals loving child molestors and beign unAmerican cowards. Being against the war is not being anti-american. The war is/was a bad choice. Yes, at the time it appeared to be the right choice...but hindsight is 20/20. This country is in a very bad spot right now. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that.

Being liberal doesn't mean you support child molestors either. In many ways being liberal is about preserving freedom and being more American. It is about ensuring the GOD-GIVEN freedoms that we all have are not taken. Sometimes that means protecting the freedoms of bad people. Because if we start destroying freedoms of some, it's easier to destroy the freedoms of the many. That isn't a difficult concept to understand. Freedom in this country is the #1 priority and has been for quite a while now.

I can't remember the books name but it began discussing the differences between the right brain people and left brain people. It went on to discuss how the right brained people have been in control of "the world" because of their ability to organize and relate to numbers in a number oriented soceity. They get things done while the left brainers lose focus and were creative. Schools focused on being right-brained and bred good little employees without a functioning brain. (Sarcasm)

It then went on to discuss how for a long time the creative people have been ignored and even ridiculed (Starving artist) and now the creative mind is now becoming heavily sought after.

The next rulers of the world will not be right brained people or left brained people. It will be the group of people that can acclimate to both. The person who is equally able to be creative, organize, and lead. Soon, those that can't adapt will be the ones ridiculed and fired in favor of better more creative and essentially more valuable people.

This can also be applied to politics. To those of you on the extreme right and left...you will become extinct. At least that's what I pray for...because you have become all but useless. The country has seen the left...and was left wanting. The country has seen the right...and we're stuck with it for a little while longer. Neither side is right...the solution is in the middle...or outside the current norm.

End of rant.

Before I forget...please notice I did not swear once in this posting. Let's see if some of the children on this board can do the same. :D

Re: Rantings

A for effort. I hope you have some effect.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

I really doubt it. :-)

How nice...a rant from the self-proclaimed arbiter of Scam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jreed
    Before I forget...please notice I did not swear once in this posting. Let's see if some of the children on this board can do the same. :D
    Well done. Would you like a prize now?

Let's see.....I'm sure I have a little something here for ya....
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

I actually enjoyed reading that. (But I know better than to think it will make one ounce of difference.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jreed
    The next rulers of the world will not be right brained people or left brained people. It will be the group of people that can acclimate to both. The person who is equally able to be creative, organize, and lead. Soon, those that can't adapt will be the ones ridiculed and fired in favor of better more creative and essentially more valuable people.

This can also be applied to politics. To those of you on the extreme right and left...you will become extinct. At least that's what I pray for...because you have become all but useless.
    Keep praying.

This sounds great on the surface, but I'm afraid it's a bit naive. There are powerful psychological forces at work that prevent the majority of people from thinking rationally and objectively:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=25106

-Y

Being liberal doesn't mean you support child molestors either.
    Oh Yea ?

Then why does Americancanadian have a picture of a young boy with his mouth open as his avitar ?
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Uh, he has a young kid flipping people off. If you chose to see it as his mouth open in a perverted way then you should seriously consider seeking mental help. I have tons of pictures where my kids have their mouths open.. that doesn't mean I'm a child molester or I support them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    .... I have tons of pictures where my kids have their mouths open.. that doesn't mean I'm a child molester or I support them at all.
    But then you don't post them as your avitar ....?
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    Oh Yea ?

Then why does Americancanadian have a picture of a young boy with his mouth open as his avitar ?
    Leave it to a pedophile like yourself to think of something that depraved.

Yes folks, everyone should close their mouth, so Frankie doesn't get an erection thinking about all them BJ's he's missing.
    Last edited by Americanadian; 05-08-2007 at 05:28 AM.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

But then you don't post them as your avitar ....?
    No, because they are my kids. I definitely don't want some people on here seeing what me or my kids look like to be honest. But there is nothing strange or wrong with americanadian's avatar. At least not in the way you try and make it sound. It's a very random picture that is actually kind of funny. However, somehow in your mind you were able to twist this child's face of anger into a sexual object. Which means that you SERIOUSLY need to get yourself checked out. There is something not right with someone who can take a picture that's an obvious statement of anger from a child and turn it sexual.

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    No, because they are my kids. I definitely don't want some people on here seeing what me or my kids look like to be honest. But there is nothing strange or wrong with americanadian's avatar. At least not in the way you try and make it sound. It's a very random picture that is actually kind of funny. However, somehow in your mind you were able to twist this child's face of anger into a sexual object. Which means that you SERIOUSLY need to get yourself checked out. There is something not right with someone who can take a picture that's an obvious statement of anger from a child and turn it sexual.
    I concur.

This isn't an exclusive revelation exposing his seriously depraved sexual fantasies, however.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Honestly, when I see that picture I picture it as a young child in the UK at a soccer match. Those Brits sure can get worked up over their "football".

It makes me laugh when some quarterwit whines and complains about something he does voluntarily. How retarded must one be to continue to actively participate in something he loathes? Well, let me hold up some visual aids and point you to jreed.
    This is a "Political" forum, after all. If one wanted to converse on the subject of needlepoint, I would not suggest that you go to a Needlepoint site and plaintively cry about the posters and their posts. Some like to make their French knots with a left twist, others with a right twist. So what! To each his own.
    But there are those who want nothing more than to control each and every one of us. Every move, every activity, and yes, even every thought. And more often than not, it it those with the "right" twist.

I think it's a great picture. It adequately defines me: A defiant little brat. LOL...

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    You don't see the kid flipping off Bush? He's giving the bird frankie. The child is a genius.

Lady Mod