+ Reply to Thread

MMA - Money Merge Account - United First Financial

FREE MMA Type product here: http://www.integramortgages.com/FinancialVOODOO

Why pay $3,500 for a great product you can get for FREE. UFF is MLM so they have to charge that in order to pay the downline / upline. If you want to pay that then go for it. I hope this helps those of us that don't have $3500 to spend.

2. 05-03-2007, 11:11 AM

3. 05-03-2007, 11:18 AM

Re: MMA - Money Merge Account - United First Financial

It was mistake and I removed my post. I was half asleep and thought you are pushing another real estate MLM. I apologize.

To prevent further mistakes, please avoid using large fonts with bright colors with your links. It did look like scammer's post, althought it was not.
    Last edited by borisf96; 05-03-2007 at 11:27 AM.

Let me address TwistedTruth.

What he is doing is capitalizing on the search engine results arising from searches on United First Financial. He knows that he can simply direct some of that traffic to HIS site by simply saying... look here!

The folks that do not take the time to do real research might fall for his ploy... not realizing that this is apples and oranges and that he is trying to sell his own programs... which have nothing to do with the Money Merge Account, paying off your mortgage, building equity and financial planning. I know nothing about his business and do not know if his programs have merit, or not. I do know that I question the integrity of his marketing ploy.

The point is... NO ONE has a product like United First Financial. That is why two of the biggest banks in the country attempted to buy/license the software.

Bottom line is...

8000 customers
    Almost 3 years of sales history
    Money back guarantee
    Zero - 0 - complaints in the Better Business Bureau

This is a $3500 investment in your financial future... not a pet rock.

Intelligent people go the research and the math and do not base their decisions on what nameless, faceless people on the internet are saying.

:cool:

;)
    http://www.saltlakecity.bbb.org/comm...l?bid=22021100

The program sounds pretty good. HOWEVER, I went to bankrate.com using the $3500 for a one time principal reduction and then each month used my disposable income to pay down the princiapal and it paid off faster than United First Financial program using the money merge account. I can't understand why I would want to pay $3500 for it. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by willardredneck
    The program sounds pretty good. HOWEVER, I went to bankrate.com using the $3500 for a one time principal reduction and then each month used my disposable income to pay down the princiapal and it paid off faster than United First Financial program using the money merge account. I can't understand why I would want to pay $3500 for it. Am I missing something?
    Where would you get the $3500? Did you have that lying around? Do you have extra money every month to throw at your mortgage with no opportunity to get it back if needed? With the MMA the initial $3500 comes from the line of credit which powers the mortgage payoff through float. You do not need to part with any extra money in a month, and in many cases (if you are consolodating other debt with the HELOC) your monthy output might actually go down. I think the cost of the program is the hardest pill to swallow. It is expensive, no doubt, but what do you get? I am willing to pay $3500 to save $273,000. That is a nice return on investment.

This revolutionary product is a good product for some, but the reality is that it may prove more costly to you over time.

Money Merge Accounts, or whatever else companies would like to call them, are good loan products for certain families. However, if you are a disciplined family and want increased safety and rate of return for the long run, these products will ultimately cost you considerably over time. A family who came to me to ask about these programs and if it was best for them ultimately realized they could do better.

This particular family is what I would call the ideal candidate for Money Merge Account programs and in fact the "simulator" that the company we use to offer this product shows that they would be able to pay off their mortgage in 6.9 years!!! That's phenomenal, right? If that remains to be their ultimate goal, then this product would pay off their loan the fastest, hands down according to the simulator.

However, if their goal is to build wealth over time, this loan program will actually cost them over $110,000 during the course of the next 30 years. Doesn't sound like much, does it? Who are you kidding; anybody would love to have an extra $100,000, wouldn't they?

How is this possible? They can achieve it through proper equity and debt management. Let's look at their exact scenario...

Estimated Home Value = $400,000
    Current Mortgage = $196,000 with an $1100 P&I payment (4.875% 30 Year Fixed)
    Income = $4,500 net per month
    Monthly Expenses = $1,500 per month
    Credit Cards = $20,000 ($600.00 per month @ 18%)
    Auto Loan = $15,000 ($550.00 per month @ 5.5%)
    Discretionary Money = $500.00 per month

When we look at the whole picture, and implement a properly integrated mortgage plan for this family, we find that we can do better. In fact, while it would take you a little longer to be able to pay off your mortgage, the power of compounding interest and not paying off the mortgage will result in $112,497 extra money.

Here is the recommended mortgage plan structure...

Cash-out refinance = $296,000 (30-year Fixed, Interest-Only @ 6.625%)
    Pay Off Credit Cards and Auto Loan (same as MMA)
    Setup Investment Account = $55,000 (remaining amount after refinance - earns 8%)
    Tax Rate Used = 25% (Marginal Tax Rate may be higher for this couple)
    Discretionary Money Used towards Investments (MMA uses towards mortgage payoff)

Using this mortgage plan and having the discipline to invest their savings, this couple would have accrued $2,580,662 in their investment account in 30 years. In comparison, using the MMA program and then investing the entire monthly amount into the investment account after the mortgage is paid off, the investment account would only grow to $2,172,165.

As you can see, even after paying off the mortgage in 30 years, the couple would have an extra $112,497 by using a proper mortgage planning strategy!!! Also, the point where they achieve true financial freedom, the point they could pay off their mortgage, is only delayed by 1.5 years.

This particular couple lives outside Florida, so I have nothing to gain financially by assisting them. Also, I am certified by CMG on the Home Ownership Accelerator product (a MMA type product).
    You get what you think about. Whether you think you can or can't either way, you are correct. Henry Ford quoted on "The Secret" movie. www.thesecret.tv

Gobelygook! the fact is -it's a ripoff!