+ Reply to Thread

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

are you empowered ?

Do you feel empowered when you watch mainstream news on TV ?

Are you taking responsibility in the mess we are making in the world ?

responsibility - for your own brain, heart, body, skin, community,

or do you still think jesus , flash gorden, aliens or cyber man will solve it ?

if so roll over and go back to sleep..

Are you willing to repair the world?

are you willing to take back your power ?

Do you think we are all on the front lines in the war on consciousness ?

or are you still "Wormtonguing" yourself?

Can you find the holy grail ?

Can you SEE it ?

how can you empower yourself ?

Hi I am Cyberman... Move out of my way.. I am here to save the day.

The real Armageddon, the real war - is on CONSCIOUSNESS. Other brawls are merely an adroitly crafted distraction to prevent you from knowing this. What you get on TV is a global snuff film courtesy of her majesty and his "highness" in Rome, designed to drain every ounce of self-will and power from your mind and heart. Yes, the war is against that which is most precious in this world of men - Reason, Virtue, Sanity, Freedom, and Selfhood. Professor Tolkein has told you now, and "V" had something to say on the subject. Where you listening?

http://oneheartbooks.com/resources/a...ar_on_you.html

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: are you empowered ?

No

I am taking responsibility.

Yes.

Which power?

No.

????????

Should I?

Can you SEE it ?

Not at the moment...

Be my own person. Don't blame someone else for my actions. Own what I do right or wrong and learn from it.

I won't wear the suit. It looks a bit cumbersome. :rolleyes:

Lady Mod

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask

No

I am taking responsibility.

Yes.

Which power?

No.

????????

Should I?

Can you SEE it ?

Not at the moment...

Be my own person. Don't blame someone else for my actions. Own what I do right or wrong and learn from it.

I won't wear the suit. It looks a bit cumbersome. :rolleyes:

Lady Mod

not only does the "suit" appear 'a bit cumbersome' it is also inclined to make someone somewhat [? :rolleyes: ] notorious, as in getting noticed reeeaaallll fast! And with the Virginia Tech. situation now a mere two weeks past I am certain it would attract some undesirable attention; as in 'SWAT-Team' Soldiers lurking in the bushes, and so on.

Yeah, by the way, I used the terminology: "Soldiers". How many of you are paying attention to the forming of the ARMY on our streets;

- black uniforms...

- combat tactics...

- automatic weapons...

- sawed off shot-guns...

- hand grenades...

- Armored personnel carriers...

- mobile command post...

- snipers...

- night vision equipment...

on and on. A growing number of individuals on the 'team'. Wonder what becomes of the majority of ex-military individuals that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan? Now they are joining the 'street-army'.
    They still feel like they are in combat. Three guesses who the potential 'enemy' is; first two guesses don't count.
    It is amazing to me, don't know about others. WHen I was younger, one or two police officers usually showed up at a crime situation and seems quite capable of readily handling, resolving the situation. Now, and Army amasses with all the accourtments.
    Seems to me there is an inclanation to aggravate, inflame the situation.
    Anyone notice all the cops hiding behind trees, cars, guns drawn, but no one doing anything. Meanwhile, the Korean is inside massacaring people in cold blood.
    'He who hesitates is lost' and so are those who need help. I swear, if it was me and i think there are some others here as well; I would have went in right away, instead of hiding. Could have saved lives - probably two-thirds of those killed. It is the jopb and responsibility of 'law-enforcement' people to take risk, place theirselves in harms way and protect citizens.
    'Scuse the rant seemingly off of the subject. There is some appropriatness.

By the way, the 'Holy Grail' is the 'Spirit-essence' of each of you. When in doubt, listen to the 'small, quiet voice within. It never lies and will never let you down. The Seer; See-ere, that intuits this is the Egoless self.

When I watch the television I watch SELECTIVELY; that is particular programs. Mostly PBS - Public Broadcasting Station. Right now, Frontline, an excellent documentary program and also NOVA. Frontline; PBS, last night; 4/30/'07 featured "The MOrmons", a two-part documentary, two hours each night. Very insightful. Finishes up tonight [vieing with American Idol, no less], for another two hours. I knew somethings about this faith prior to seeing the program. Lots of additional detailed information.
    They discussed the circumstance of Pologamy somewhat extensively. WOuld like to know what others here think about this practice?
    Me? I think it is okay as long as everyone voluntary goes along with the arrangement and is taken care of and happy. Most seemed this way. Although, I would think if such a sensitive circumstance was discussed in an unbiased fashion, it should be about four hours and allow ALL viewpoints, people to be heard from. Here, I am not sure that opposing views were fully and appropriately heard from. Although, there were some, and since the entire program was not specificaly regarding the issue of Pologamny I do not think there was ample time to allow for a comprehensive view, airing of the matter. Mostly women were heard from and most had a postive attitude about the situation, other than a couple alluding to what could be identified as jealousy.

Me, personally taking responsibility for the circumstances of the world? I really try to, but feel somewhat 'small', inept in this regard because it is such a really big issue. But I do realize that a Beach at the Ocean, as an example, is made up of many grains of sand in cohesive association. In that light, I try to be kind; sometimes have to remember this facet of human behavior, as some one comes up against are rather trying, and some don't seem to deserve kindness. Like some of the Scum on this website that are buisy all the time trying to cheat and chizzle people. Kindness is interpreted, in one respect as a 'rare courtesy of the heart'. Sort of the same things as 'the Grace of God'. Kindness eminates from the circumstance of grace and means extending forgiveness and better treatment than otherwise deserved. I have been extended some of this in my life. One thing, other than seeing people throwing trash out of their car window is to park my car in a parking lot and see evidence of where someone has changed their kid's disposbale diaper and thrown the whole mess on to the parking apron - wipes and all. If you could see this individual in the flesh , as the saying goes: ;one picture is worth a thouseand words'; this would tell you who this person is and their overall attitude regarding everyone else!
    Anyhow, 'Earth Responsibility'? I do some recycling, don't throw trash out of my car window, or otherwise, on to the street.
    Refrain from hapahazard and careless use and application of fertilizers and pesticides. Have a back-yard garden. Work to enhance my home and yard's appearence to give the neighborhood a nice experience and cheer perople up. Go out of my way at times to help people on the street and otherwise at a disadvantage and in need. Abide by the laws, both in the community, person to person, oficially in regards to the city, state and national governments.

Yeah... which power?

"repair the world" what do you mean? Rather all encompassing I would think.
    If you are talking about reforming government so it truly belongs to the people and not to an obvious politcial and upper-crust faction. Also, overcoming the facaists fundamentalist and fanatical religious power bases that have individuals so brainwashed that these individuals are brainwashed to the point where they really don't know what they believe or stand for - just are capable of spouting off rhetoric and parroting time worn weary words that have no substance, meaning of body.
    There are a couple of reason for our world violence now. Ill founded, misguided individuals that believe they are behaving in a compassionate, kind and benevolent manner. Greedy, selfish, hubris ridden individuals that claim to aspire to political office for the good of the people. But know in their heart of hearts [often black] that their only intention is to gain more power, notriety and wealth.
    AT PRESENT, IT HAS BEEN RECENTLY ANNOUNCED THAT THE U.S. IS SPENDING TWO-BILLION DOLLARS A WEEK ON THE IRAQ WAR. SINCE WHEN, IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY HAS THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY BEEN SPENT TO CURE CANCER AND OTHER DEBILITATING DISEASE. A SOLUTION TO POVERTY AND THE PROPER EDUCATION OF CITIZENS? AS WELL, APPROPRIATE MEDICAL CARE FOR ALL CITIZENS?

HOW DO YOU START A NEW FORUM?

I would like to see one called "Prison Scams.

Prisons are a commercial enterprise.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by StormyRay

You would have to send a message to the owners. Then you would have to convince them that it's better than what they already have.

Lady Mod

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by StormyRay

I think your short article says it all.
    By the way, if we shut down the prisons what would you do about the inmates?
    Would you mind terribly if two or three came and lived with you? :rolleyes: