+ Reply to Thread

GEORGE RUSSO & ASSOCIATES AND PRO CAPITAL

THIS IS AN URGENT POST FOR ANYONE LIVING IN OR CONSIDERING BUYING A HOME IN THE NYC, NJ AREA

THESE COMPANIES AND THEIR ATTORNEY ARE DOING SOME VERY UNDERHANDED AND ILLEGAL PRACTICES INCLUDING OVER APPRAISING HOMES 300,400,EVEN 500,000 OVER THE ACTUAL PRICE OF THE HOUSE AND THEN CASHING OUT THE MONEY BEFORE THE HOME OWNER ACTUALLY FINDS OUT, ILLEGALY EVICTING SENIORS AND DISABLED VETS THAT HAVE FALLEN BEHIND ON MORTGAGE PAYMENTS BY TELLING THEM THAT HE WILL HELP THEM TO PAY MORTGAGE AND/OR HELP TO STOP FORECLOSURE AFTER THE UNKNOWING PEOPLE SIGN OVER PAPERS TO THEIR ATTY. THESE PEOPLE ARE EVICTED JUST TOSSED OUT ON THE STREET.

THEY HAVE ALSO USED THE NAMES,SOCIAL SECURITY AND ALL OTHER IDENTITY TO PURCHASE CARS AND GET CREDIT CARDS , MAKE MULTIPLE HOME PURCHASES AND ONLY MAKE THE HOME OWNER AWARE OF THE SINGLE HOME PURCHASE, BEFORE THE HOME OWNER BECOMES AWARE THE HAVE POCKETED ANYWHERE FROM $400,000 TO OVER $1,000,000

GEORGE RUSSO & ASSOCIATES-101-05 LEFFERTS BLVD, RICHMOND HILLS, NY 11419 (718)-849-6900

[B]PRO CAPITAL CONSULTING SERVICES
    71 NORTH AVE NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10801 OPERATED BY CARMINE RUSSO[/B]

AND THEIR ATTORNEY :MONA LAO

Re: GEORGE RUSSO & ASSOCIATES AND PRO CAPITAL

I am George Russo,Esq... I have absolutey no idea what this allegation is about... It is a disgrace that someone can post a message smearing anothers good name... I encourage the person who posted this bold lie to contact me directly (718) 849-6900...maybe they are confusing me with someone who has a similar name?... In any event I am putting them on notice to cease their slanderous tactics and remove this trash.
    Placing malicious untruths on this site that are knowingly false and intended to cause harm is itself a "scam." I take pride in my good name which I have earned through integrity and honest hard work. I challenge this person to present me with proof of this outrageous allegation or remove this posting immediately!!!
    Last edited by grusso; 05-26-2007 at 08:29 AM.

Talk To Your Son Carmine He'll Explain Everything

Im Mona Lao. I was just made aware of this untrue and unfair allegations. If you have any valid complaint against me you could have easily reached me at my office. Nobody has contacted me nor do I know which particular file this refers to. Perhaps you are confusing my role in these transactions for usually my services are limited to closing loans. I have NOTHING to do with property appraisals or evictions or foreclosures. And I certainly do not use personal information of clients. These are false and unfounded allegations. If you have any valid complaints at all - use the proper forums.

Okay Lawyers And Brokers

You Can Call Me Tata And I'll Tell You Both Mao And George This............talk Is Cheap /as Closing Attorneys You Both Know The Things You Have Been Party To, You Can Call Yourselves Attorneys Now....but You Will Soon Join The Ranks Of John Caminiti And Other "lawyers'" Who Cheapened Themselves By Allowing Brokers Like Carmine Russo Dictate How You Practice Law. I Do Have Proof So I Will Not Make Any Allegations On This Website Because Then I'd Be Giving You A Jump Start On Your Defense Not That You Have One...........you And Your Brokers Will Be Hearing From Me Soon In Writing With File References And Same Will Be Forwarded To The Proper Authorities.

Hey Guys I Hope You Had Fun And Made Enough Money To Sustain Your Legal Fees Cause Your 15 Minutes Of Fame Are Soon Over.

Thats Not His Son Carmine Isnt Related

What Is Your Mailing Address
    Fax Number

Quote Originally Posted by grusso
    I am George Russo,Esq... I have absolutey no idea what this allegation is about... It is a disgrace that someone can post a message smearing anothers good name... I encourage the person who posted this bold lie to contact me directly (718) 849-6900...maybe they are confusing me with someone who has a similar name?... In any event I am putting them on notice to cease their slanderous tactics and remove this trash.
    Placing malicious untruths on this site that are knowingly false and intended to cause harm is itself a "scam." I take pride in my good name which I have earned through integrity and honest hard work. I challenge this person to present me with proof of this outrageous allegation or remove this posting immediately!!!

Are you any relation to Dwayne Russo in the Dallas, TX - Addison area?
    Yes, I know I can't spell. I just type to fast, don't care and don't have enough time to spell check.
    So please judge my post on content, not spelling.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE FBI ASAP

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/bos/disc/clover_man.pdf

11. 07-11-2007, 02:13 AM

What Is Going On With The Fbi

We Need To Be Updated

Procapital And Carmine Russo And George Russo Are All Behind This

Please Keep The Other Victims Up To Date

I too am a victim of these people. What are your thoughts about us all getting together and perhaps speaking to a lawyer. It might carry more weight if we enter into a class action. Thoughts?

I Have Contacted The Fbi Concerning This

Whoever posted this nonsense about George is either a disgruntled ex-employee who couldn't pull their weight or just simply has him confused with someone else with the same name.

I have been doing busines with this firm for a long time and can honestly testify to their honesty and intergrity.

You should know that this crap you posted does not and will not in any way put a blemish on Mr. Russo's reputation!

This is a man with a strong community standing behind him.

Find yourself someone else to screw with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekrap View Post
    I too am a victim of these people. What are your thoughts about us all getting together and perhaps speaking to a lawyer. It might carry more weight if we enter into a class action. Thoughts?
    If you are a victom of some kind of fraud, George Russo has nothing to do with it.

George Russo has been my personal attorney for over five years. He has helped me & my family in so many ways with our delicate family matters. He is a man of the highest integrity. To think that someone can post such allegations open to the public is a real disgace.
    To anyone reading this I can only state that Mr. Russo is an excellent attorney who I have recommended to many of my friends & family without hesitation and with only the best results.