+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Government Mind Control (Cell towers no less)

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the latest podcast from Popular Crackpot is online. You can see the page at http://popularcrackpot.com.

This week we cover the Government Mind Control conspiracy theory (along with other crackpot news). Ever wonder what the cooks could make of cell phone towers? Evil, that's what. Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks all,
    Jason

Re: Government Mind Control (Cell towers no less)

So far so good Jason. They may all look like cell phone towers, but MOST ARN'T!!! They run on low power (for now), on Very Low Frequency, but ready to be cranked up when necessary. Evil Illuminati science geeks!
    Spew some chemtrails (conducts electricity ) up above, and you got a combination that can make a village, or neighborhood fall to their knees using mind control.
    Its all set up for combat too.
    But We will Prevail, good always wins out.
    The Illuminati and evil will certainly lose out. :)

Yeah, this is great listening. I'm 7 minutes into it, and I think they're finally done talking about professional bicyclists. :rolleyes:

But I'm fair so I'll listen to the remaining 28 minutes. Hope I don't get brainwashed. :D
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

13 minute mark:

A rant about one of their printers and the ink cartridges not working, and another on how bad "CSI" is. Oh wait, they briefly mentioned the discovery of a new planet in between those two rants. These guys tend to stray off topic pretty easily, don't you think soulbro? :D

They are "slightly" entertaining though, and I will finish listening.

Government Mind Control (Cell towers no less) ORBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LzEBSifiHc
    UFO's? I think so.

I saw one about a week ago.
    My first!

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    So far so good Jason.
    Hey soulbro, did you listen to any of their podcasts? Apparently not, because you would have heard things like, "911 conspiracy crap" and "I've got no time for these people".

I think I'm starting to like these guys. :D

So far so good Jason. They may all look like cell phone towers, but MOST ARN'T!!! They run on low power (for now), on Very Low Frequency, but ready to be cranked up when necessary. Evil Illuminati science geeks!
    Spew some chemtrails (conducts electricity ) up above, and you got a combination that can make a village, or neighborhood fall to their knees using mind control.
    Since you listened to NONE of what Jason originally posted, you have once again proven the lack of credibility you and like thinkers possess.

Jump right in and click on part II of the podcast. You'll love it. Mind control. Right up your alley, if you know what I mean. :D

:cool: :cool: A whole stringer of pugs!! No limit :D

At least ur and honist Illuminati pug... Bur Ur Clueless as to what I gleamed pug pup. A lot more than u poo. Don't get too smart pug. Ill be friends with the Illuminati if their honest. So far thats u. :)
    So how many Illuminati's are posting here pug?
    Heres a small list that I think u approve of...
    ,,But if u could add to it we would appreciate it :) So far I got >>u,wiz,crawl,grim,woody,bug,user,bogus,flag,and ray. Surely theres others. But they dont venture down here too much
    the CT BOYS are too much for them, they know better :D

At least ur and honist Illuminati pug... Bur Ur Clueless as to what I gleamed pug pup. A lot more than u poo. Don't get too smart pug. Ill be friends with the Illuminati if their honest. So far thats u. :)
    So how many Illuminati's are posting here pug?
    Heres a small list that I think u approve of...
    ,,But if u could add to it we would appreciate it :) So far I got >>u,wiz,crawl,grim,woody,bug,user,bogus,flag,and ray. Surely theres others. But they dont venture down here too much
    the CT BOYS are too much for them, they know better :D
    I have this strange feeling that the reason many of them don't venture here too often isn't because they're threatened by the "CT BOYS".

BTW, who are the "CT BOYS"?

soulbro, fizban, paladine, ???

I don't know for sure. I'd hate to group a person who believes in one or two conspiracy theories into a group who believes all conspiracy theories. That wouldn't really be too fair, now would it? ;)

I really started getting into Jason's original post (the podcast) when he and Adam kept harking back to "anything bad that happens, MUST be a conspiracy". This is the main problem with legitimacy (or illegitimacy) you guys have.

:eek: ...''I have this strange feeling ''...
    YEA >>>That Im right, and ur bothered by that >>> :eek:
    :mad: ...cell phone towers are Illuminati control devices!!!...:mad:

Chemtrails conduct electricity????

So you must know something about their physical properties then.

Where did you find out they conduct electricity? Perhaps we can start working out what they are. If they conduct electricity then they must have at least one easily ionisable electron, or perhaps they dissolve in water vapour to form ions, hmm....

Anyway, tell me more about this conduction of electricity?

(Oh, and by the way, things that conduct electricity BLOCK electromagnetic radiation not enhance it. Hence why you can't see through metal (a conductor) but you can see through glass. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory)

Kazza, you must be one of the "evil illuminati science geeks" soulbro refers to. Are you telling us that the chemtrails (airplane exhaust) do not produce enough (or any) electricity to make a village or neighborhood fall to it's knees via mind control?

Just goes to show, street drugs are totally overrated. Just buy a thicker tin foil hat and better weed.

Hey this is starting to get entertaining... let's see... chemtrails are for electrical conductivity for weather control using cell towers (as explained in the "Weather Control" thread).

NO WAIT... Chemtrails are to enhance electrical conductivity for "Mind Control" using cell towers... WOW those cell towers sure are versatile. All that and they still handle all our calls.

So... which one is it? WAIT... they "make us think it's a nice day out today"... yeah, that's the ticket...

Room for kamazie the (bunker buster) :D Left to Right :D kaka, pug, bogus, wiz, crawl, and hore.

BUSTED again folks. Look at them 1,2,3, ......
    Ur not only wrong kaka, but clueless about electricity. :o
    I posted ALL the info u need on "White Lines" did u read it no. if u had u wouldn't be asking the same stupid questions

Quote Originally Posted by Leeguana
    Very faked.

I don't know what kind of lens or equipment was used, but I live in a highly concentrated geese flyover zone, and that video was definitely a "bird" thing.
    Dumb Pug. Sorry but I grew up in S Louisiana and know geese too. Give it up. Please compair folks. Is the 1st video geese, or birds? Really? What kind? the 2nd one is for sure
    So pugs a geese expert too.... :eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LzEBSifiHc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FuNf...elated&search=

This 2nd video is rare footage of soulhore, fizban, and paladine. Followed the paulcrawl crowd...cool thing is, we get to hear u and wiz and paul and others talking :cool: