+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Love Pyramids

I Love Pyramids

I just left one large organization. I was able to sign up boat loads of people and make tons of money off of them. Luckly for me i got out just before the operation was shut down. I am looking for something new to get into. I don't want to sell products just sign people up and make money. Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: I Love Pyramids

Try Wealth Pools International. They keep fooling the hispanic community into investing money and make money for the rest of thier lives. Check it out and let me know what u think about it. There are a bunch of associates of wealth pools that u can sign up with on thier thread here on scam. I hope I was a help. They are easy to fool. Atleast u are man enough to admit u like pyramids. they think they are in the greatest thing ever made in MLM. It is not MLM trust me.

Its a great idea! It looks like there is a lot of suckers that want to make money in the over priced dvd market. But still i want a ground floor opportunity. I want to be at the top and have others hard work make me big money.

LOL!!! why dont u try a real MLM business and build something for 2 years and that will last u a lifetime. I wouldnt mess with the law.

Pyramid, 8-ball model, or Matrix Scheme

Which model do you think i should use to grow my business?

Quote Originally Posted by metralogia
    LOL!!! why dont u try a real MLM business and build something for 2 years and that will last u a lifetime. I wouldnt mess with the law.
    If i wanted to sell crap products and make no money i would join an MLM company.

I just want to make some instant cash on signing people up and then bail out!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid-Builder1
    Pyramid, 8-ball model, or Matrix Scheme

Which model do you think i should use to grow my business?

hahaah... what is the 8-ball model? Is the compensation plan set up like 8 ball in billiards?
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

I suggest YTB travel - 86% of their comissions were from recruiting last year... Only 14% from actually selling travel - and they have no sales requirements....

I just left one large organization. I was able to sign up boat loads of people and make tons of money off of them. Luckly for me i got out just before the operation was shut down. I am looking for something new to get into. I don't want to sell products just sign people up and make money. Any ideas?

Thanks
    AMWAY

Loser.

This is the eight ball model!!!

I am the captain looking for a few co-pilots, some crew, and a ton of passengers!
    Last edited by Pyramid-Builder1; 04-27-2007 at 10:07 PM.

I am the captain looking for a few co-pilots, some crew, and a ton of passengers!

Make sure not to forget to force your scammees to shove that MLM pill up their rectum so they'll be green eggs flying out their a$$...The stench will be foul but the secret lies in the eggs......$100 bills :rolleyes:

Well when I refer to MLM I mean try a good company. 4life research is a great company! U dont do sales just build a frontline of 10-15 distributors and the law of 20- 80 will take affect. u will identify the best 3 and work with them and show them how to duplicate that and u will have an organization that produces. I am telling u a plan of work that is pretty effective. Plus 4life pays infinitley and u can get major bonuses. A Doctor in PR (Herminio Nevarez) is making about half a mill a month. We were in the success from home magazine on feb.

Thanks
    Here's couple of websites that you might be interested to take a look:

ClubFreedom

Revolving Travel

Thank you for your time in reading my message. :) :)
    Last edited by sojustask; 04-30-2007 at 11:27 PM.

14. 04-29-2007, 10:21 PM

15. 04-30-2007, 01:57 AM

What is up with all of the spammers in this thread?
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    What is up with all of the spammers in this thread?
    Not spamming. The OP was looking for other MLM's so I directed him to one that was working well for me.

No... the OP was totally making a joke out of MLM. He wasn't seriously looking for a company. Go re-read the post and you'll see what I mean... it was totally sarcastic.

Also, referral links are not allowed in posts (only signature files and profiles), even when people are asking about a company.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles