+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Re: Freedom Cult USA

I can smell the desperation at FCUSA. This is on the special update page:

To accelerate FCUSA's ability to provide you the best preparation and support with the eminent funding so near, we are initiating Membership renewal dues of $300 effective immediately to allow us to complete these vital tasks. We appreciate your expedient response. Should you not be able to accommodate the entire amount in one payment, you may split into two payments of $150 each, for example.

We consider each family (not individual) as the membership. You may also choose to pay your lifetime membership at this time of $1000. For Ambassadors with outstanding commissions, dues can be withheld for ease of payment.

Should this renewal present a significant hardship, please accept our understanding should you not be able to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF_FCUSA View Post
    I can smell the desperation at FCUSA. This is on the special update page:

To accelerate FCUSA's ability to provide you the best preparation and support with the eminent funding so near, we are initiating Membership renewal dues of $300 effective immediately to allow us to complete these vital tasks. We appreciate your expedient response. Should you not be able to accommodate the entire amount in one payment, you may split into two payments of $150 each, for example.

We consider each family (not individual) as the membership. You may also choose to pay your lifetime membership at this time of $1000. For Ambassadors with outstanding commissions, dues can be withheld for ease of payment.

Should this renewal present a significant hardship, please accept our understanding should you not be able to contribute.
    "with the eminent funding so near"

Dumbass Tom doesn't even know how to spell "imminent" and these morons think he's got the financial genius to bag them millions of dollars for nothing.

And then there's "We appreciate your expedient response." Expedient, which is defined as: "a means of attaining an end, esp. one that is convenient but considered improper or immoral."

What a complete moron.

Yeah he's really doing the final money grab. It's been getting desperate for a while but this is looking like the last gasp.

All of the sudden they need renewal fees to pay for their flights out of the US

=========================================

You want to hear a real kook audio?

Listen to this lunatic. It says it's St Germain's Overview of FCUSA and GSA. I think it's actually Tom's new sidekick Lois trying to sound like some kind of new age guru. Truly hilarious.

http://j.b5z.net/i/u/2018731/m/St_Ge...FCUSA_Call.mp3
    Last edited by Holio; 02-10-2014 at 07:00 PM.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Tom & Friends have another scarcity ploy too. It's the new Evite program to Tom & Friends betterment letter. It is crazy, "Turn $750* in $1,031,250! or "$1,500* into $2,062,500!!" You can turn the monetary figures for a automotive down payment into OVER A MILLION DOLLARS? NOO WAAAY! IT IS IN NO WAY POSSIBLE because this is a confidence trick for Tom & Friends latest scarcity ploy to lure victims to send money to yours truly, Thomas J. Lawler.

I have a bet, if Freedom Cult USA disappears from the internet* by May 1st, 2014; I will start my own legitimate club to actually inform and free people from the system. No membership dues or scam offers. Just legit articles, forums & organized in-person gatherings at a cost to the user of Zero FEDERAL RESERVE Notes & Zero Monetary CENTS! Completely FREE!

*Freedom Club USA would have shut down their website with the organizers disappearing off the face of the internet by May 1st, 2014 to cause me to start a legitimate club about freedom, prosperity, awakening & action.

BTW Holio, Can you please re-post the rest of the images that you have from previous FCUSA threads? I love the ones you've already posted, especially the Pimp Tom Lawler in front of the US TREASURY pitching software with no source code, screenshots or beta release.
    Last edited by debit.servus; 02-11-2014 at 12:32 AM. Reason: correcting spelling, adding Freedom Cult Evite Images.

Re: Freedom Club USA

Here's some testimonials about the phony testing that Tom and his morons were so gung ho about 2 years ago. It supposedly interfaced software with the "system" and converted Federal Reserve Notes to "free money". Tom of course never talks about this fake testing because it was just fake software intended to fool people into thinking they were doing something that would eventually make them rich.

An actual quote from FCUSA ROCKS:

A quote from Tom 2 years ago:

Remember the Eagle has Landed days?

Last edited by Holio; 02-11-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Another quote from Tom in 2012:

Another quote:

Actual quote from Tom:

FCUSA Employees/Co-conspirators. Really looks like the crew that's found the key to cracking open the US Financial System doesn't it?

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Re: Freedom CULT USA

Freedom CULT USA have updated their site, along with some slight edits to the Evite to Tom & Friends Betterment:

Yes putting pictures of beautiful people on your site is a sure way to get idiots to send you their money.

Last night some guy called Tom and asked why his GSA hadn't been processed yet. Tom and his new sidekick Lois tried to act like they were channeling the answer from the galactics for a couple minutes. After that the call was cut off. I imagine the guy told them to piss off and Tom cut it off the call recording.

Re: Cult of Freedom USA

Also on the monday call Tom Lawler spoke of successfully using a GSA process 15 years ago, along with not paying taxes to the IRS mafia, which does work in reality when being able to prove income tax doesn't have a law & the IRS is headquartered overseas. Also Tom spoke of not having assets under his name, since people can sue Tom for what he has. Must work great gaming the legal system to keep you TOM not responsible for your SCAM OPERATION.

Cult of Freedom USA is a Joke, a SCAM, A FRAUD. SHUT DOWN YOUR SCAM TOM LAWLER. I HOPE YOU ARE LEARNING WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR PRE-BIRTH TOM, I hope the lessons were not to scam people. Maybe it was since Tom Lawler is born in the first wave, aka born in earth years 1950-1970. Which means you have two more lives to live on a version of Earth before your ascension Tom. But what am I to say about your life path Tom Lawler; It's not the same as what my soul signed up for pre-birth, and that's perfectly OKAY.
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

I just don't get how these people can call in and hear Tom talking all that BS and not say anything. Is there anyone who has the balls to ask what happened to their thousands of dollars? I never joined this joke of a club so I have no horse in this race but man if I did, I'd be all over Tom's ass.

How can they sit there and say nothing when Tom and his dumbass sidekick act like they can measure the amount of energy that indicates whether some member's letter has been sent to the world court?

"Do you get a read on that Lois?"

"Not feeling the energy that it was mailed Tom"

And these are supposed to be the people who crack open the US banking system and make people rich.

Riiiiiiggghhhhht

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post
    Also on the monday call Tom Lawler spoke of successfully using a GSA process 15 years ago, along with not paying taxes to the IRS mafia, which does work in reality when being able to prove income tax doesn't have a law & the IRS is headquartered overseas. Also Tom spoke of not having assets under his name, since people can sue Tom for what he has. Must work great gaming the legal system to keep you TOM not responsible for your SCAM OPERATION.
    This is what Tom's hero Kevin Trudeau, the Infomercial Scam King did to try to keep the Feds off his ass. He put his whole GIN pyramid scam and fake self help book empire under his Ukranian wife's name in an attempt to avoid prosecution.

He's currently in jail on contempt charges awaiting federal sentencing. Let's hope a similar fate awaits Tom. Going on record bragging about trying to skirt the feds.... probably not a good idea.

Simply amazing,

I have not checked this out in over a year, but I see nothing has changed, same old same old excuses, no one getting anything but scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by FTC-SCAMS.COM View Post
    Simply amazing,

I have not checked this out in over a year, but I see nothing has changed, same old same old excuses, no one getting anything but scammed.

They've resorted to telling people they suddenly need to collect $300 a year membership dues that they never talked about before just to keep afloat. But they're optional. So you can give more money to Tom so he can buy a new dishwasher or speakers for his stereo. If you want. But it would really help.

Re: CULT of Freedom USA (FCUSA)

Cult of Freedom Latest Spiel:::

I will write in black & bold text in a Mystery Science Theater style. Non-bold font is treated as strikethrough, crossed out.

FCUSA HOME PAGE
    You will notice we have streamlined the home page. Just below the videos (middle section) is a scrollable section that will quickly get you and prospects up to speed. Also use the quick links just below this section. This is to ensure that is is easier to give funding to the leadership.

FCUSA OLYMPICS
    Welcome back following the amazing Olympic Games!
    These young athletes have spent most of their lifetimes preparing for their remarkable performances. Every day doing grueling workouts to perfect their skills with intentions of winning a Gold Metal as their well deserved reward.
    However, when the medal count is done, only a very few of the participants came away with Gold, Silver or Bronze medals.
    At FCUSA, which is your club, we have set out to assure EVERY MEMBER walks away with a scar after we shut down FCUSA. medal of success!

Your club leadership team has also been doing the high life grueling workouts for many years to provide each of our members the false hope of imminent funding and prosperity. amazing awards that are due them. Then comes our three incredible Victory Celebrations!

It will be impossibly hard to imagine even one of our members who will not be being a millionaire with most being multi-millionaires.
    Truly an amazing Olympic sized victory for us Tom & Friends by any standard.
    Below you will find Early Bronze BEFORE and AFTER payout charts to show the dramatic difference. Each award level corresponds to each Booster added to the base program. What an amazing array of possibilities.

VICTORY CELEBRATION SIGNUP
    Have your already made your reservation for the Preferred Luxury Package?

EVITE PROGRAM
    Be sure your prospects know they can lock in the Early Bronze program for as little as $750 with the Evite to Tom & Friends Betterment program. Check it out here.

GSA BREAKTHROUGH
    With Olympic speed, the US World Court has supposedly already ruled on 50+ WCNS cases and we expect they will be sending members favorable verdicts (judgments) likely by midweek. We expect these non-existent verdicts to provide members the following: $0 balances on their claims; new title; lien, levy and lawsuit removal; credit cleanup; return of stolen property; payment for sold property; sizable cash remuneration; and possible arrest or removal from office of the defendants. Happy Days for US!
    Yes, this is a full Olympic Victory for US Tom & Friends you!!! Share your stories with all of us.
    This also means, we now have the winning confidence trickery hand to end the reign of terror put upon us by the Banks, IRS, CRA and Courts!
    Many are still wondering, how do I get into the new fake WCNS program.
    1) If new, signup for GSA and submit your claim. A fake settlement letter will go out. If in court, a jurisdictional letter will also be sent.
    2) Next, once your letter and money has gone, ANY notice of attempt to collect or refute the fake GSA process by your collector will activate you to submit the fake or non-existent WCNS documents. Alternately, if 30 days has expired and you've gotten no correspondence, pay or ask to submit the fake or nonexistent WCNS documents.
    3) If you're already in the program, your letter 5 has been sent, then follow step 2.

4) Once your WCNS letter is sent, we are finding it takes supposedly only a couple weeks to 30 days for a decision from the tribunal judges existing in an alternate reality.
    What if I already lost my home? Can I still do the GSA program?
    Yes. We expect the same positive results for us at FCUSA leadership.
    GSA Site

GSA INTRO IS ENDING
    Now that you have a winning hand to play... we suggest you act quickly in this latest scarcity ploy. Remember, the current pricing was "introductory" during the startup phase. The $795 price point will be implemented March 3rd and help the Yacht payment for Tom Lawler. However, as long as your order is in before we extend the fake deadline countdown and payment follows quickly, the intro prices will be honored.

Also, GSA scarcity ploy fake countdown:
    Last edited by debit.servus; 02-25-2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: adding more black & bold text, fixing minor formatting errors.
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

That was great. Yeah there's some amazing shit coming out of Tom's pie hole these days.

This one is just amazing

It will be hard to imagine even one of our members who will not be a millionaire with most being multi-millionaires.

The guy's got some tremendous cajones to be saying stuff like that after 8 years of lying to people and not fulfilling a single promise.

Yeah that website redesign is something else. Here's a clue Tom. This isn't 1995. People are used to seeing button bars with buttons that are the same width. This is not "streamlining the page". It's proving you're on such a low budget you can't even hire a $10 an hour college student as a web designer. Here's a new word for you: CSS.

Re: Freedom CULT USA

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    Yeah that website redesign is something else. Here's a clue Tom. This isn't 1995. People are used to seeing button bars with buttons that are the same width. This is not "streamlining the page". It's proving you're on such a low budget you can't even hire a $10 an hour college student as a web designer. Here's a new word for you: CSS.

I just checked the Cult of Freedom site and was greeted to a redesigned homepage which I can tell is based from a template. Tom Lawler & Friends must read this scam.com thread, maybe Tom Lawler read your post and had one of his cult minions find a HTML/CSS template to use to redesign the site. I wonder how many victims still believe in this cult as of now? Because Tom & Friends boast 8800 member families.
    How many of 8800 would you estimate realized getting scammed?
    As of March 1st, anyone estimate (or guesstimate) how many still believe in Freedom Cult USA?
    Lastly, does anyone think Tom Lawler inflated that number to lure a few more victims?