+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Re: Freedom Cult USA

This is it, less than 1 day to go until Early Bronze closes and Funding Begins, NOT! Because it is likely this fake countdown will get deleted like it did in August before it can reach 1 second.

I am sure Tom Lawler reads these posts and watches videos exposing his little faithful club (I mean cult) to be a scam operation. Because Freedom "Club" USA is a Joke.

Lets break down the name of this so called club.

Freedom: What freedom does Tom & Friends provide? The site writes about becoming free from the system through free energy generation, higher state of mind, quotes etc. Are there any plans for magnet powered motors, HHO fuel cells, or toroidal energy? NO! Are there any articles and guides about astral projection, auras, sungazing, chakras, meditation and other enlightening topics? NO! However Tom & Friends are willing to sell you quantum energetics. Are there any quotes on the site about not getting misled, refusing to follow system orders, or not becoming dumbed down? NO, there are some quotes on the homepage, my favorite being under the Be Absurd tab; no quotes on the FCUSA site seem to relate to using common sense.

Club: Definition of the word club, noun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo Dictionary
  2. A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly.
    a garden club.
    The building, room, or other facility used for the meetings of an organized group.
  3. An athletic team or organization.
  4. FCUSA members are disorgainzed with no plan to peacefully undermine the system through their so called education club, which hardcore members of FCUSA say when in debate about FCUSA's legitimacy. There has been almost no attempts for individual FCUSA members to meet in person, let alone a planned set in stone victory celebration pitched into by members to enhance knowledge and freedom among members, regardless if there's funding or not. It could be as little as a camping trip, or road tailgate; to even as large as a massive Freedom Club Convention complete with booths for all truths, funds pitched in & raised by members. FCUSA is an organization that does nothing to empower members, instead persuades members through member calls to wait for good changes to happen to members through Tom Lawlers lies and misled talk. Which events Tom speaks of are only happening in his mind. Members wait for ever-imminent funding that is always a few months away which will simply not happen. Instead individual members should take action in their own lives and accept responsibility to create their dreams & live their dreams, and acquire what individual members desire. Most members of FCUSA sit around doing nothing not improving their lives waiting for an outside solution with no effort on a members part, which in the case of FCUSA is waiting for funding. Sitting around doing nothing doesn't work for anyone as sitting around and doing nothing will result in nothing good being accomplished.

USA: Is an AR or GSA process restricted to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and CANADA? NO! The only thing restricting a victim from an AR or GSA process is being able to send a check, cash, or credit to Tom Lawler and Friends. One example of this was on a member call where a person from the Philippines asked about an AR claim from a Philippine bank, Tom just said it can be done, even from a non FDIC or US-based bank. Tom was happy to take their money since he only empowers himself along with the rest of the FCUSA leadership. Also FCUSA has a CANADA branch on a BLOGSPOT page called CANADAFCUSA, which is a nonsensical name, a sensible name could be FCCANADA; but lets not give Tom & Friends any more ideas.

______

Update: Nov 30th

The fake countdown actually counted down past 1 second, to 0 seconds, only to count back up until Tom logged in to his web hosting account to update to this. It appears Tom & Friends didn't get enough victims to bonus boost funds for Tom & Friends holiday shopping. Here is the new moved goalpost for Freedom Cult USA. The second image is what the new fake countdown should say. BTW, I created a video of the Bonus Boosters fake countdown.
    Last edited by debit.servus; 12-01-2013 at 01:20 AM. Reason: fake countdown update
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Tommy is a greedy little boy, he's been spending too much time dabbling with the devil.
    Last edited by truthinquirer; 12-01-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post

USA: Is an AR or GSA process restricted to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and CANADA? NO! The only thing restricting a victim from an AR or GSA process is being able to send a check, cash, or credit to Tom Lawler and Friends. One example of this was on a member call where a person from the Philippines asked about an AR claim from a Philippine bank, Tom just said it can be done, even from a non FDIC or US-based bank. Tom was happy to take their money since he only empowers himself along with the rest of the FCUSA leadership. Also FCUSA has a CANADA branch on a BLOGSPOT page called CANADAFCUSA, which is a nonsensical name, a sensible name could be FCCANADA; but lets not give Tom & Friends any more ideas.
    Yeah they don't give a crap where the loan is taken out, when it's taken out, what kind of loan it is, whether it's been paid off, unpaid, delinquent, in arrears, subject to a lawsuit or even if it's made up. If you send them $2700 anything qualifies.

I remember someone called and said "I have a loan I took out in the Caribbean". Tom turns to Joanne and says "Is that part of the US?" Joann replied "I believe it is".

These people are such novices, I can't believe how many idiots they've scammed.

I just wanted to highlight a snippet from the update this week:

..."The reason the reset has gotten so much attention is that the same individuals (the paymaster) who will be administering our payouts is also deeply involved in getting the reset completed. Thus, upon that projects completion, we will get the attention needed to process your claims."

Tom makes it sound like funding is a done deal and just awaiting some mysterious paymaster to finish a prior job.

*sigh*

How many new ARs were submitted because of this BS ?

Re: Freedom Club USA

I love how he keeps saying this fabled "reset" is getting a lot of attention.

Where?

Has anyone seen anything about a pending worldwide financial reset on any Financial News outlet be it the WSJ, the Financial Times the cable shows or websites etc?

But Tom knows about it.

Riigggggggghhhhhhhht

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Cult USA spiel
    GLOBAL RESET & AR FUNDING
    There is much chatter about the Global Reset and also some confusion. The reset of currency values has been established. It is the distribution mechanism that has repeatedly failed since there is a synchronicity of events that must occur simultaneously and just one individual not doing their job has stopped the operation. These are being resolved and this week will continue the process for expected completion.
    If a global economic reset is really happening, why haven't I heard, seen and read anything like Tom speaks of from Infowars, Before It's News, The Peoples Voice, Global Light Minds, Above Top Secret or International Starseeds Network? I haven't heard any news of this because it simply isn't happening. What I do hear, see and read about is the underway global shift to the 5th dimension, the impending Orwellian surveillance state, certain worldwide economic collapse, drills such as GridX to find the best way to stage an event; along with the exposure of recent false flag events done by government to advance the Elites agenda.

Some have wondered is this is where FCUSA acquires it's AR funds. Absolutely NOT.
    The reason the reset has gotten so much attention is that the same individuals (the paymaster) who will be administering our payouts is also deeply involved in getting the reset completed. Thus, upon that projects completion, we will get the attention needed to process your claims.
    Who is this paymaster Tom Lawler speaks of? Where is this person/entity working in the system to perform a monetary system reset & fund members of Freedom Cult USA? Answer: He/She/It doesn't exist.

BONUS BOOSTER PROGRAM EXTENDED
    We have heard from many of our members who hold dinar or dong that wish to take advantage of the boosters but were counting on the reset to pay for their orders. As a result, we have extended the deadline to 12/8/13 midnight to allow another week for all who are still gathering these resources. We will be flexible with this date as best we can to accomodate this global event. For those who have submitted orders depending on this, we will hold your orders open so you will not need to resubmit them.
    Not True, Tom & Friends extended the bonus boosters to receive the most money as possible from victims in this latest scarcity ploy.
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF_FCUSA View Post
    I just wanted to highlight a snippet from the update this week:

..."The reason the reset has gotten so much attention is that the same individuals (the paymaster) who will be administering our payouts is also deeply involved in getting the reset completed. Thus, upon that projects completion, we will get the attention needed to process your claims."

Tom makes it sound like funding is a done deal and just awaiting some mysterious paymaster to finish a prior job.

*sigh*

How many new ARs were submitted because of this BS ?
    Yeah that's just the latest prerequisite. In the past it's been the collapse of the Fed, the collapse of the IRS, the imprisonment of the baddies, the replacement of public officials with holograms, the visit from the galactics, the ascension, the completion of testing the reaching of the keystone etc etc blah blah blah

What do you know, Bonus Boosters extended again with fake countdown deleted. I am not even aware how people contemplating sending money to Tom & Friends can be oblivious to the continued delays. Especially when potential victims check the FCUSA site every so often when being on the fence about paying into an AR or GSA process. Potential victims would & should be turned off and saved from the FCUSA scam just by seeing the fake countdowns month after month and hearing the lies of coming events and imminent funding by Tom & Friends on the free public recorded member calls week after week. It should be very obvious this is a type of scam that talks big but never walks one step. Anyhow, here is the screenshot of the latest from Freedom Cult USA.

According to the Washington Post, SIGTARP proves that some bankers aren't too big to jail.
    According to NBC News, AG [Attorney General] Holder: More mortgage fraud cases against banks

What does this have to do with the world financial system? NOTHING. LOL.....

But you know what news does? :P
    Money News: Jim Rogers: Global Financial System Headed for Collapse

or maybe not, who knows.... this is boring me.
    Last edited by truthinquirer; 12-10-2013 at 03:13 PM.

I am getting tired of posting about the same old events happening over and over again at Freedom Cult USA. I feel the writing equivalent of using my breth and energy talking about something that doesn't really matter. Tom & Friends extended the deadline again to Dec 22, 2013, yyyyaaaawwwnnnnnnn.

The global ascension is well underway to the 5th dimension and Its my purpose to enlighten on that, not dwell & obsess on negatives like Freedom Club USA and other scams. Let me know if FCUSA manages to fund members, or shuts down, or it gets shut down and Tom & friends indicted for fraud.

"Let's have some fun with gullible people!" is what the first line of Bonus Boosters for Tom & Friends html text update should say. After that I just don't have energy to think on this negative subject.

Check out this latest bit of bullshit from Tom and his fellow felons.

"hundreds and hundreds of Booster orders have been placed in recent days with most at $5700"

Is there anyone that still believes anything this rat bastard says? $5700 x hundreds and hundreds? So Tom you brought in over a million bucks in recent days?

Riiggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttt

And then there's

1) Be sure you make payable to Order Processing LLC.

2) Make NO references to GSA, FCUSA, FFUSA or Freedom Club USA on your check: These errors will disqualify you and your funds will be returned.

Gee I wonder why Tom would reject any check with FCUSA, GSA or Freedom club USA on it?

Is there any better sign that Tom's finally feeling the heat of criminal investigations breathing down his neck?

FCUSA fake countdown. See everyone on scam.com in the 5th Dimension!

Has any of the numbskulls who joined this scam ever asked this most basic question:

Why would giving Tom more money increase my payoff from this (mythical) account/place/realm where this free money flows from? If it truly is a strawman account or whatever Tom calls it this week, wouldn't the amount you would get be predetermined? So how would giving Tom more and more money increase your payoff?

Of course Tom doesn't even say anymore where this money's coming from. It went from Admiralty Law to Strawman to some esoteric concept no one really ever got. The fact is, this is just a typical redemption scam as detailed on the FBI website:

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud Proponents of this scheme claim that the U.S. government or the Treasury Department control bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.
    This scheme predominately uses fraudulent financial documents that appear to be legitimate. These documents are frequently referred to as “bills of exchange,” “promissory bonds,” “indemnity bonds,” “offset bonds,” “sight drafts,” or “comptrollers warrants.” In addition, other official documents are used outside of their intended purpose, like IRS forms 1099, 1099-OID, and 8300. This scheme frequently intermingles legal and pseudo legal terminology in order to appear lawful. Notaries may be used in an attempt to make the fraud appear legitimate. Often, victims of the scheme are instructed to address their paperwork to the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.
    Tips for Avoiding Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud:
    • Be wary of individuals or groups selling kits that they claim will inform you on to access secret bank accounts.
    • Be wary of individuals or groups proclaiming that paying federal and/or state income tax is not necessary.
    • Do not believe that the U.S. Treasury controls bank accounts for all citizens.
    • Be skeptical of individuals advocating that speeding tickets, summons, bills, tax notifications, or similar documents can be resolved by writing “acceptance for value” on them.
    • If you know of anyone advocating the use of property liens to coerce acceptance of this scheme, contact your local FBI office.
    For more information:
    - Sovereign Citizen Movement

Tom is a pathological liar and has learned to become a very effective one.
    Effective liars base their lies on truth that they completely twist and tear into little bits of sensational information to lure people to buy into their ideas. Then they deceitfully flatter themselves and their cult followers into thinking they have some "secret" knowledge.

For example, concerning "financial resets". Those things happen all the time, but what does it have anything to do with Tom? NOTHING! Even IF there really a global financial reset, what would Tom and his club have anything to do with it? NOTHING!

Tom has clearly deluded himself into thinking he's so special because he thinks he's got some "spiritual" insight about some new financial system on the way and then makes money off the idea. I say, even IF there were such a thing coming, what would Tom have anything to do with it? NOTHING!

If the world bank or the vatican is in charge of the financial system and plans to fix things, then who the heck does little Tommy boy think he is to get in the way with his imaginary administrative remedy funding program. What audacity (or should I say EGO) Tom has to think his imaginary club has something better to offer, when he's got NOTHING and he's making money off people based NOTHING. If anyone is making money out of nothing, it's Tom.

When you add all things up, there's enough evidence to prove Tom is greedy and delusional.
    Last edited by truthinquirer; 01-08-2014 at 08:46 AM.

What a joke, Booster Email for Tom & Friends with fake countdown. I wonder how many members are still believe in this cult, anyone dare to estimate? My light presence does not allow any more energy tonight to sick negative actions.