+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Freedom Club USA

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    Now instead of basing this fabled funding on Galactic visitors we're now basing it on papal decrees. When's the last time government leaders gave a shit about a papal decree? 8 centuries ago?
    I know right? What does the Vatican decree have to do with "public servants" outside the Vatican itself? Looking at the papal decree, it mentions "public officials" as referring to those associated with the Vatican. More details on the laws concerning Vatican "public officials" can be seen in the Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters.

Quoting from the decree itself, point 3 says the following:
    For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:

a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.
    On August 22nd, the negative reptilian energies on Earth have begun releasing to the light. These energies are not just releasing within the cabal, but also within many of light that had been invaded. We will see these positive global effects in the weeks ahead...
    I think it's typical of nut-job conspiracy theorists to demonize the papacy or the Jesuits, claiming that they create chaos in the world and later come up with their solutions while people are in a state of panic (sometimes referred to as Ordo Ab Chaos, it's also related to the "hegelian dialectic" concept).

Along with that, there's even a crazy claim that the Vatican created Islam (google it, if you want to read a load of hogwash). I'm sure Eboo Patel's speeches on religious pluralism make these conspiracy theorists spaz out like "See! It's part of the Vatican's secret plan to establish a one world religion! Everyone get your tin foil hats!". Weirdos. Coincidentally, the name Patel reminds me of the craze about Raja Patel in which many adherents of Benjamin Creme thought that Raja was the "Maitreya".

On September 1st, the papal decree goes into effect for all public servants. We are already seeing resignations from the Fed and Homeland Security heads with many many more to follow as the truth of their removed immunities is acknowledged.
    This brings us to September 5th. By this time virtually all involved in your GSA processes will have been notified (judges, sheriffs, bankers, IRS, CRA, attorneys) of the truth of the papal decree and they will likely be in deep shock. All will come to realize the GSA process is real and they become personally liable for NOT complying.
    We expect seeing GSA processes completing and paid through the paymaster as we get into mid September. We further expect to see the brakes to be put upon all foreclosures worldwide. Watch for the IRS and CRA frauds to end also in September. We will continue the GSA process as long as needed to regain what has been taken from you and provide you your remuneration.
    Hahahaha... Tom is speaking as if newer reports on fraud and foreclosure brakes had anything to do with the papal decree. Seriously? Confirmation bias makes people believe anything.

I betcha a news article like this would make Tom's follower's poop their pants
    http://news.yahoo.com/pope-attacks-g...100212602.html

LOL I don't know why, but it makes me laugh when I think about it (I watched too many cartoons).

Speaking of funny cartoons and pooping pants...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO2r6JQ6QE4
    Cosmo is turned into a baby and he's like "Hey! You made me make a poopy!"... xD

(My inner ADHD steps away from the computer.....) -.-
    Last edited by truthinquirer; 09-22-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Tick tock Tom, you said funding will happen late September ........ riiiiiiiight

kabra69, let's every one of the suckers you convinced to throw away their money into this scam comes after you with a vengeance some day. Because one day, people like you and Tom will pay for the hell you've reaped on people.

Let me ask you something. Do you tell these suckers that Tom believes that public figures have been abducted and replaced by holograms and these holograms are functioning in everyday society? Do you tell them he communicates with the galactics to get his information? Do you tell them that he has promised funding on at least a dozen occasions and has quietly ignored the deadline every time? Do you tell them that he has claimed the IRS, the Fed and the government all need to be replaced before funding can take place.

Because if you haven't told them all these things and more, you are just as culpable as Tom in this ponzi/pyramid scheme. I hope you enjoy the money you stole. It may make you happy for a few minutes, but one day Ezekiel will be talking to you.

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
    I beg your pardon Holio ; you must have misread my post,
    kabra69

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post
    You received those commissions from the money from new members, meaning a portion of the money from new member signing up for an AR/GSA process. AKA a combination of both a pyramid and ponzi scheme. The only reason it hasn't collapsed yet like all pyramid and ponzi schemes eventually do is because of lies from Tom and the cult-like following Freedom "Club" USA members have.
    You have misread my post
    kabra69

Quote Originally Posted by kabra69 View Post
    I beg your pardon Holio ; you must have misread my post,
    I didn't misread anything. You're a FUCUSA ambassador. The makes you just one rung below Tom on the scam (scum) scale.

You're a participant in a SCAM on a site called SCAM.COM.

You support theft and corruption.

You have chosen to make (miniscule amounts of) money by lying to your (former) friends and colleagues. There's not many things lower than that. Most people just don't do that. People like you do. Apparently you think a relationship with a family member is worth a few hundred dollars.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I didn't misread anything. .
    Actually, Holio, you did misread Kabra69's post because he or she was actually quoting from someone else's youtube comment. Let me point out the first part of the post below:

Quote Originally Posted by kabra69 View Post
    someone is relly mad check this video, I think is tome the one writing in youtube videos, http://youtu.be/mXroh6zFWIY

anniemedicalmassage 2 months ago.....
    [anniemedicalmassage's youtube comment]
    Looks like it's time to check your IQ.
    Last edited by truthinquirer; 09-24-2013 at 06:48 PM.

FCUSAROCKS! Oh, FCUSAROCKS! Where are you my pet? Let me guess. You are in a frenzy, foaming at the mouth, wondering why the system hasn't collapsed, E.T. hasn't come and cured your hemorrhoids with his magical finger, and Obama's hologram hasn't vaporized with the power of the FREEDOMCLUB! Man, you fools crack me up. The things people believe. This stuff needs to be ridiculed for the twaddle that it is. The psychopaths/sociopaths that run this scheme are truly some of the most horrible, vile, disgusting, pieces of crap that I've ever had the displeasure to read about. These shysters are preying on those that need help and that adds an extra layer of filth to their depravity. It's too bad that the laws don't have any teeth and the feds have bigger scams to attend to. As long as the law continues to not do anything about this scam FREEDOMCLUB and their band of miscreants will keep fleecing the gullible and moronic. To those that have joined this club, when are you going to realize that you have been robbed? This scam is no different than someone robbing you while you are not home for stuff worth $3300 or whatever it is this scam initially steals from you. If the CLUB was a baseball player they would be batting .000, 0 for their career. There team has never won a game. If they were a basketball player they would always shoot an airball no matter how close they are to the rim. What is it going to take for you to take the loss and move on with your lives? The FREEDOMCLUB gang has already spent or squirreled away the money that you sent them. People, stay away from this turd of a deal.
    Last edited by You've been had; 09-25-2013 at 05:03 PM.

[B]Thank you truthinquirer you did pay attention to my post, thank you again
    kabra69

I didn't misread anything. You're a FUCUSA ambassador. The makes you just one rung below Tom on the scam (scum) scale.

You're a participant in a SCAM on a site called SCAM.COM.

You support theft and corruption.

You have chosen to make (miniscule amounts of) money by lying to your (former) friends and colleagues. There's not many things lower than that. Most people just don't do that. People like you do. Apparently you think a relationship with a family member is worth a few hundred dollars.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I am the one has make life's tom miserable, Holio why did you think tom disable to make any comments on their videos on youtube because. I one whose started it posting about their scam on their videos, I am against people like Tom, Judi, Joanne and all the scams like freedom club, they have stole money from someone close to me, I wouldn't do that to anybody, Holio you have posted in my facebook account. I the one had against the club, how can you accused me like, maybe it is my fault, I had misspell some of the words from my post, and I didn't explain right, next time I will do it better, and no hard feelings ok
    Last edited by kabra69; 09-27-2013 at 02:29 AM.
    kabra69

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Re: Freedom Cult USA

Guess What? Freedom Cult USA has removed September, 2013 from the One Magical Beginning. Also, Freedom Cult Member Call for Monday Sept. 23rd, 2013 has Tom speak of events that should have happened last month according to Tom. He goes on to say the same monetary system upgrade and intro to the new socio-economic system would happen in October, which was the exact same thing he said last month in the Monday intro calls.

Freedom "Club" is not a club I would want to be in, even if I could be a member for free. It looks more like a cult with the way members believe whatever the leaders say regardless of how many fake countdowns, moved goalposts, funding dates, and supposed coming events which have passed with nothing ever happening.

Seriously, if Freedom "Club" USA were legitimate and had the intention to fund members, which I believe is possible because strawmen exist, why do members pay over $3000 up front for an AR process? Instead of just signing on for free with their name and so forth so that if Freedom "Club" managed to access these strawman accounts and fund members a small percentage of that said funding would simply be deducted from the total payout to members? Also, if Freedom "Club" was legit, the leaders would explain why each time funding gets delayed along with sharing a few details of this super secret software that is supposedly getting worked on to fund members? Along with meaningful updates to the funding status? None of that happens with Freedom "Club" USA and the latest fake goalpost have been moved yet again. Heres a screenshot.
    More evidence that Freedom "Club" USA is a S C A M ! ! ! !"
    Last edited by debit.servus; 09-29-2013 at 02:04 AM. Reason: adding in screenshot, I didn't want to lose my post accidentally.
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Guess What? Freedom Cult USA has removed September, 2013 from the One Magical Beginning. Also, Freedom Cult Member Call for Monday Sept. 23rd, 2013 has Tom speak of events that should have happened last month according to Tom. He goes on to say the same monetary system upgrade and intro to the new socio-economic system would happen in October, which was the exact same thing he said last month in the Monday intro calls.

Freedom "Club" is not a club I would want to be in, even if I could be a member for free. It looks more like a cult with the way members believe whatever the leaders say regardless of how many fake countdowns, moved goalposts, funding dates, and supposed coming events which have passed with nothing ever happening.

Seriously, if Freedom "Club" USA were legitimate and had the intention to fund members, which I believe is possible because strawmen exist, why do members pay over $3000 up front for an AR process? Instead of just signing on for free with their name and so forth so that if Freedom "Club" managed to access these strawman accounts and fund members a small percentage of that said funding would simply be deducted from the total payout to members? Also, if Freedom "Club" was legit, the leaders would explain why each time funding gets delayed along with sharing a few details of this super secret software that is supposedly getting worked on to fund members? Along with meaningful updates to the funding status? None of that happens with Freedom "Club" USA and the latest fake goalpost have been moved yet again. Heres a screenshot.
    More evidence that Freedom "Club" USA is a S C A M ! ! ! !"
    IRS position - " Debunking The Staw-man Theory "
    DISCUSSION OF THE “STRAW MAN” CLAIM

http://www.irs.gov/irb/2005-14_IRB/ar13.html

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by petroglyphs View Post
    IRS position - " Debunking The Staw-man Theory "
    DISCUSSION OF THE “STRAW MAN” CLAIM

http://www.irs.gov/irb/2005-14_IRB/ar13.html

Now I do not believe so much of strawman accounts with hundreds of thousands of monetary figures in them, but strawmen exist in other forms. Just take a look at our passports, governement identification cards, drivers licensees, credit cards, social insecurity cards, birth certificates and name formatting on all government correspondence, bank letters, and tax forms and we will find OUR NAMES in all capital letters. This refers to our intelligence agency profile names, aka our entries into the system. So in a sense OUR NAMES in ALL CAPITALS are not our natural birth names but instead our profile entries in corporate and government databases, which go hand in hand.

Still, Freedom "Club" USA is a scam, and there are more websites than freedomclubusa.com, which means they are going under different names to reach more victims. There is http://freedomclubusa.net/ , http://www.truthsetsusfree.com/ , http://freedomclubusa.org/ , http://www.freedomclubsolutions.com/ , http://www.gold-shield-alliance.com/ , and for potential crown-colony Canada victims http://canadafcusa.wordpress.com/. All these websites have similar layouts, and are all designed to convince victims it is real through multiple sources. These are all by the same people which brought you Freedom "Club" USA.
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Now I do not believe so much of strawman accounts with hundreds of thousands of monetary figures in them, but strawmen exist in other forms. Just take a look at our passports, governement identification cards, drivers licensees, credit cards, social insecurity cards, birth certificates and name formatting on all government correspondence, bank letters, and tax forms and we will find OUR NAMES in all capital letters. This refers to our intelligence agency profile names, aka our entries into the system. So in a sense OUR NAMES in ALL CAPITALS are not our natural birth names but instead our profile entries in corporate and government databases, which go hand in hand.
    Really just shut up. The straw man/redemption movement BS has been debunked so many times it's not even worth discussing. Who cares if there a tradition of printing names in capitol letters on birth certificates? You think every clerk who does this is in on your iditiotic straw man conspiracy.

To quote Wikipedia (an actual source)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redemption_movement

According to the theory, the government created a fictitious person (or "straw man") corresponding to each newborn citizen with bank accounts initially holding $630,000. The theory further holds that through obscure procedures under the Uniform Commercial Code, a citizen can "reclaim" the straw man and write checks against its accounts.[2]

There have been many well-publicized convictions of citizens attempting to take advantage of this theory. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regards the instructors and promoters of Redemption schemes as fraudsters[3] while the Internal Revenue Service has included the "straw man" claim in its list of frivolous positions that may result in the imposition of a $5,000 penalty[4] when used as the basis for an inaccurate tax return.[5]

which I believe is possible because strawmen exist
    FAIL. Everything you say is discredited because of this one statement. Why don't you come back here when you have evidence of the strawman? Bet you'll be gone forever because there isn't any. P.T. Barnum was right. There's one born every minute.
    Hey debit, I think I saw your strawman. He was getting high with the Pied Piper of Hamelin, in an alley off of MLK blvd. Had satchels of money with them they did. Just follow the flute sounds to your destiny. You'll find them. Really you will.

With the apparent doom of a possible U.S. government shutdown seen in the news, I bet some FCUSA members will think that means that this is the end of the world financial system. Obviously such hysteria would be all wrong because government shutdowns have occurred various times before.

See, it's not really going to be a big deal. lol get it? deal? lol... -.-

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ow-they-ended/
    Last edited by truthinquirer; 10-03-2013 at 05:47 PM.

How can the FBI bust a guy running a secret drug dealing website Silk road in the deep web but they have no idea how to reel in this confirmed con man Tom Lawler with his crap 1990s website and hours of fraudulent and deceptive statements on audio files posted right on the site?