+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Freedom Club USA

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post

I believe that will happen, the Earth's tension has built up since crossing the galactic plane on Dec 21st and is about to snap. Causing global earth changes with some landmasses collapsing under while new landmasses form above the ocean. After the tectonic plates have settled the survivors would be greeted with a new earth with positive frequencies bringing forth a peaceful world since planet earth is above the galactic place. The global elite's wealth would be destroyed by the earth changes and people would be free to live a universally spiritual existence in which all people could perceive higher dimensions. It would be possible for people to use their mind to imagine whatever they want, then pull it from another dimension into their own, thus eliminating any need for what we have in the current socio-economic system.
    :

Wow, just when I thought this was a rational poster, the batshit crazy talk comes in. You believe this crap huh? You going to be around here to explain why when it doesn't? Sounds like someone's been reading too many comic books.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    :

Wow, just when I thought this was a rational poster, the batshit crazy talk comes in. You believe this crap huh? You going to be around here to explain why when it doesn't? Sounds like someone's been reading too many comic books.
    I wrote that post rather quicky before bed, and thought the paragraph on the global earth change and frequency shift would help. I should save that type of writing for other forums on scam.com .

Anyway I saw the newsletter posted here and saw the leaders were writing two different futures, one with the cabal and one with acension in to higher dimensions. Yet the members of Freedom Cult USA keep believing in the lies the leaders of Freedom Cult USA have to say to keep members waiting for the ever-imminent funding that never comes. Members who paid over $3000 a person for an AR process with the promise of getting funding from their strawman account in a quarterly timeframe. Quartely meaning like three months from signing up, yet members have been in the cult for years and still believe that funding is a few months away.

One Magical AR/GSA
    Beginning

August 30, 2013

Funding Begins

Early Bronze closes........

now includes a link to a member call and a Learn More link.
    -See attachment
    Last edited by debit.servus; 08-28-2013 at 05:40 PM. Reason: added fake countdown image and updated post
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Oh what a shock. Tom moved the goalposts again to September. I love how in the previous banner he said "Nothing More to say" Right Tom nothing other than as usual THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

I'm so glad that tomorrow the Reptilians will be gone. It's hard to prove something that never existed is now gone.

The previous lie:

August 30, 2013
    Early Bronzecloses........

Funding Begins
    Nothing more to say!
    Please don't ask more from chat, Ambassadors for leadership... we can say no more!

A chat I just had on the FCUSA site:

15:34:55 Thank you for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...

15:34:55 Mike Andrews: I understand funding begins tomorrow. When will I be notified that I can transfer my $375,000?

15:35:20 Operator SH joined the chat

15:36:11 SH: it has not been said that funding will begin tomorrow. Please review information on the website

15:37:08 Mike Andrews: Quote from your website "August 30, 2013 Funding Begins". Do you want me to send you a screen capture of the statement?

15:37:27 SH: I suggest you look at it again

15:38:12 Mike Andrews: No I have a screen capture of when you promised that it would be on the 30th. Are you saying that wasn't there?

15:38:44 SH: Things change

15:39:32 Mike Andrews: You mean like when people go to Federal Prison?

15:40:01 Operator SH left the chat

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Freedom Cult USA - Fake Countdown dissapeared before 1 second

BREAKING NEWS:

Those that wanted to see a fake countdown to 1 second before counting up tonight at 8:55 PM, can't because the fake countdown has been removed! Here is a screenshot taken the morning of the ending of the fake countdown. More evidence that Freedom "Club" USA is a S C A M!
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

I'd really be interested to know what it would take for the remaining believers to finally be convinced that they've been scammed.

The website shutting down and all communications to FCUSA and GSA ended? Nope.

Tom releasing a press release that he's moved to the Cayman Islands for a 10 year hiatus? Nah.

Tom being indicted by the Attorney General for internet fraud? Probably not. They'd claim he was wrongly accused.

No I'm convinced the remaining believers are a breed all their own. A special class of homo sapiens so stupid, so devoid of common sense that they have trouble distinguishing between their asshole and a hole in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    I'd really be interested to know what it would take for the remaining believers to finally be convinced that they've been scammed.

The website shutting down and all communications to FCUSA and GSA ended? Nope.

Tom releasing a press release that he's moved to the Cayman Islands for a 10 year hiatus? Nah.

Tom being indicted by the Attorney General for internet fraud? Probably not. They'd claim he was wrongly accused.

No I'm convinced the remaining believers are a breed all their own. A special class of homo sapiens so stupid, so devoid of common sense that they have trouble distinguishing between their a-hole and a hole in the ground.
    Funny, this has got to be the longest running scam in history, Madoff would be proud of this scam for it went on longer than his pyramid ponzi deal. lol

Bernie would be even prouder that Tom has not paid out a single cent and has zero overhead maintaining an office, staff, etc.

What about the pictures of the office and staff on the FCUSA scam website you say? It is easy to stage pictures.

Oh yeah, here is what used to be on the main page until Lucy, I mean Tom pulled out the football again.

Re: Freedom Cult USA

Don't worry. For those that wonder what a fake countdown looks like. A fake countdown set up to countdown to 1 second, then count back up until the webmaster deletes the code. Here is a video I did earlier this year for the fake countdown of the Freedom Cult USA Victory Celebration. Tom must have watched my video and decided to delete the fake countdown this time before it could countdown to 1 second. Here is my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85b-1H2sOzg
    Last edited by debit.servus; 09-04-2013 at 01:35 AM.

For those that haven't heard, master snake oil salesman Tom Lawler has brought his original scam company Biorenew back from the dead http://biorenew.com/. Probably a reaction to the imminent death of the FCUSA scam. That's right folks the same guy who's telling you the financial system is collapsing is at the same time trying to mooch $50 off people for a tiny bottle of mosquito sweat mixed with henna oil.

Tom obviously knows that all you have to do is call something homeopathic and our weak laws will let you sell anything for any price and claim it does anything.

Last night Tom admitted this is a FCUSA sister company.

That's right Tom is now selling tiny bottles of rosewater and glycerine for upwards of $50 a tiny bottle. And of course, like all snake oil it makes outlandish claims to not only heal everything that ails you, it also can take away your anger and sorrow etc.

My favorite spray is FearClear

FearClear
    Price: $29.95

BioRenew, LLC products are registered with the FDA under #67110 and follow all Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia guidelines. These homeopathics are NON-SUPPLEMENTS and we are required to list their benefits under these guidelines:
    For symptoms of Fear and related emotions
    For Love, Harmony, Comfort, Satisfaction

Details:
    Testimonials
    STRESS - THE ROOT OF DISEASE
    Clearing negative emotions Each trauma as a child, teen or adult, created emotions that were "felt" in the body and often last a lifetime. When using these new energy products, negative energy "cells" are gently released creating positive good feelings. This is the natural energy levels returning to the organ/gland. When the healthy energy returns, body functions can perform at higher levels and the body begins to heal itself and clients report feeling better. Emotional stress also has a negatively affect on your DNA. Alternately, a positive shift in the emotions create a positive shift in the DNA (Dr. Bruce Lipton, Stanford).
    DEEP HEALING VRS REPRESSION
    New developments in homeopathic anger, fear and sorrow reduction works by providing energetic support right to the organ or gland that has an energy "block". These remedies are multi-faceted addressing all of the triggering emotions through support at each of the affected organs and glands. Deep healing is possible with this approach and is distinct from the drug approach of suppressing negative feelings. These stressors, which often originated from childhood, may already be triggering ailments in the individual. Within minutes, these sprays begin releasing trapped emotions at their roots. Results are profound when used continuously both reducing and preventing body stress.

CLEARING ANGER, FEAR AND SORROW
    Each trauma as a child, teen or adult, created emotions that were "felt" in the body and often last a lifetime. When using these new energy products, negative energy "cells" are gently released creating positive good feelings. This is the natural energy levels returning to the organ/gland. When the healthy energy returns, body functions can perform at higher levels and the body begins to heal itself.

FEAR creates energy stress in the kidneys, uterus, testes, prostate, small intestine, large intestine, stomach, subclavian, lymph, abdomen, inguinal, adrenals, tonsils, cervical, axillary, thoracic, stomach acid, thymus, appendix, brain and skin.
    Fear emotions that the body can create:
    • Anxiety
    • Hopelessness
    • Betrayal
    • Insecurity
    • Bitterness
    • Loss of Control
    • Blame
    • Rejection
    • Compliance
    • Shame
    • Confusion
    • Unforgiveness
    • Fear
    • Worthlessness
    FearClear is designed to help the body release all 14 sub emotions of fear and promote feelings of:
    • Comfort
    • Humility
    • Encouragement
    • Kindness
    • Forgiveness
    • Optimism
    • Friendliness
    • Protection
    • Generosity
    • Respect
    • Harmony
    • Satisfaction
    • Honor
    • Serenity

Last edited by Holio; 09-10-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF_FCUSA View Post
    Thank you debit.servus for noting the new countdown. I will rekindle last year's bet to demonstrate my confidence that this countdown will not amount to anything (none of them have over the last several years folkes); if FCUSA funds* at the end of the timer, I will kiss a cow, take pictures, and admit I was wrong about the club.

*Look, an asterisk! I consider funding to include the ability to put cold hard cash in my hand, so I will same as last year, extend beyond the countdown an additional 10 business days as a reasonable amount of time to deliver.
    What do you know? It's September 15th, more than 10 business days after September 30th, 2013. Not a single member has been funded of Freedom Cult USA, so the leaders of FCUSA haven't delivered what they have said. So yeah, you won't need to do anything since FCUSA has never intended to fund anyone except the leaders of FCUSA who take peoples money for the AR and GSA process.

Thank you Holio for noting the re-opening of BioRenew supplement company, now I personally would give them a chance* to show that they aren't making grand claims for ineffective supplements. Because natural cures & treatments have been used for thousands of years before pharmaceutical companies started patenting profit-driven prescriptions with evil in mind.

*By giving BioRenew a chance as I would say, is seeing if BioRenew operates as a legitimate business, ethically and accountable. Along with their supplements delivering most (75-90%) of the claims the supplements are said to have. I will give them a 30-day observation of their website, 3rd party site reviews and views from other members of scam.com and other websites. If the majority (over 70%) of the online voice (internet users of any website who post about BioRenew) says it's a scam after 30 days (the end of my 30-day personal observation period), then it's a scam.

someone is relly mad check this video, I think is tome the one writing in youtube videos, http://youtu.be/mXroh6zFWIY

anniemedicalmassage 2 months ago
    That is not Tom's last name nor Joanne's last name and Tom. Tom was never in jail. He went to court (like many people) to fight for justice and plea his case. I'm really shocked at how much disinformation you are spreading. But that is your own journey. I myself have received thousands of dollars in commissions. If "they" were so fake, then why did I receive $ ? Try filing a UCC on your own.... nothing comes without hard work.....

check out !!
    kabra69

Quote Originally Posted by kabra69 View Post
    I myself have received thousands of dollars in commissions. If "they" were so fake, then why did I receive $ ?
    You received those commissions from the money from new members, meaning a portion of the money from new member signing up for an AR/GSA process. AKA a combination of both a pyramid and ponzi scheme. The only reason it hasn't collapsed yet like all pyramid and ponzi schemes eventually do is because of lies from Tom and the cult-like following Freedom "Club" USA members have.

kabra69, let's every one of the suckers you convinced to throw away their money into this scam comes after you with a vengeance some day. Because one day, people like you and Tom will pay for the hell you've reaped on people.

Let me ask you something. Do you tell these suckers that Tom believes that public figures have been abducted and replaced by holograms and these holograms are functioning in everyday society? Do you tell them he communicates with the galactics to get his information? Do you tell them that he has promised funding on at least a dozen occasions and has quietly ignored the deadline every time? Do you tell them that he has claimed the IRS, the Fed and the government all need to be replaced before funding can take place.

Because if you haven't told them all these things and more, you are just as culpable as Tom in this ponzi/pyramid scheme. I hope you enjoy the money you stole. It may make you happy for a few minutes, but one day Ezekiel will be talking to you.

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

someone is relly mad check this video, I think is tome the one writing in youtube videos, http://youtu.be/mXroh6zFWIY

anniemedicalmassage 2 months ago
    That is not Tom's last name nor Joanne's last name and Tom. Tom was never in jail. He went to court (like many people) to fight for justice and plea his case. I'm really shocked at how much disinformation you are spreading. But that is your own journey. I myself have received thousands of dollars in commissions. If "they" were so fake, then why did I receive $ ? Try filing a UCC on your own.... nothing comes without hard work.....

check out !!
    I've re-written kabra69's post as I believe some people may have misread it.

{S}omeone is re[a]lly mad check this video, I think [this] is {T}om[,] the one writing in [the comments of these] youtube videos, http://youtu.be/mXroh6zFWIY
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTube

check out !!
    At least that is how I am interpreting that post.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin