ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

Re: Freedom Club USA

They have finally gone off the deep end. Although that sounds a little redundant. Baffled by their stupidity. They must be getting more desperate than usual. Perhaps they have TOTALLY lost touch this time, and no longer have that "almost credible" edge. Don't analyze my comments to greatly. There's only so many words one can use to describe "stupid."

Whatever happened to the original lie that the amount of money that was owed to you based on how severely you were wronged by the evil banks? When's Tom going to explain where all this extra money in the amounts of $250,000...$375,000 and now $1,000,000 rewards is coming from?

Does any idiot who still believes in this scam ask them self why giving Tom more money would give them a larger amount from this fake AR process? Anyone?
    Last edited by Holio; 04-29-2014 at 08:30 AM.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Re: Freedom Cult USA! Coming soon, BioRenew FundingImminent Organic Drinkmix

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    FUCUSA's newest bizarre liebot
    I would be surprised if ONE person got suckered in to FCUSA by this computer generated talking image.

Mystery Freedom Cult 3000 Update 4-28-14

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? OUR LEADER TOM LAWLER!!!
    We now have two fresh ways for Tom Lawler to reach his goals. Start with as little as $1000 and we have a nonexistent $325,000 program for you. Feel a little bolder? Feeling a little dumber? You can work your way up to a nonexistent $1,000,000 payout easier than ever before.
    Once Tom Lawler has received enough money, these offers will end.
    $1,000,000 GOLDEN TOM LAWLER RETIREMENT LOCK BID

NAME YOUR PRICE - GET YOUR PAYOUT
    It doesn't get any easier for Our leader Tom! VERY IMPRESSIVE payouts Funding our Cayman Islands bungalow.
    Same payouts to Leadership for current or past debts from: mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, student loans, IRS and CRA.
    DETAILS AND BIDDING FOR TOMS RETIREMENT BEGIN HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ActionsSpeakingLouder View Post
    They have finally gone off the deep end. Although that sounds a little redundant. Baffled by their stupidity. They must be getting more desperate than usual. Perhaps they have TOTALLY lost touch this time, and no longer have that "almost credible" edge. Don't analyze my comments to greatly. There's only so many words one can use to describe "stupid."
    Yes Tom & Friends have lost touch this round, Tom Lawler, Judy, Joann, Ray, and their partner in crime pals are milking the Freedom Cult USA cow as a 9to5 job. This might as well be the year of FCUSAs demise. Whether it be the website getting shut down, ending the programs; or Ringleaders being indicted for fraud. I predict by the end of 2014 FCUSA will be no more.

Whatever happened to the original lie that the amount of money that was owed to you based on how severely you were wronged by the evil banks? ...
    Exactly. This is an Administrative Remedy BTW. I heard Tom Lawlers spiel on the monday call yesterday saying ANY loan qualifies from 1933, the year Antisocial Insecurity started. If this were a real AR process you would submit an AR claim for a 100th of the price with all the information you have pertaining to your bank loan. Just like a real claim with any dispute. You would also only get to claim what you lost, aka how much paid into a loan before the bank repoed your home, car, boat, etc. So if you paid 20 years of a 30 year mortgage and fell with the glass hosing bubble, the 20 years you paid into would get paid out to you from this AR. Not the value of the home or asset during purchase, not the total on the mortgage or other loan since you didn't pay the loan in full.
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

This is a new level of craziness and criminality from Tom Lawlor, Judi, and Joanne... and Ray or whoever is involved these days. This is part of their most recent update:

You bid on Category 5 with $4,010 for a potential payout of $475,000 to $700,000.

You are assured of $475,000 but your bid may win $550,000, $625,000 or even $700,000. A $700,000 LOCK bid win would have cost $6,000 and you have a potential to get this with $4,010! That's the adventure... and a bargain!

A higher bid amount in your chosen Category increases your likelihood of a bigger bid win (with an assured minimum).

So in other words, I am assured of payment. They said- assured- they even underline it. Wonderful!

BUT WAIT!!

They use the word "potential" in the paragraph before that. Therefore, knowing their tricks too well, I guess I am only "assured" of the "potential", and it is not a real assurance after all! THe potential is based on "IF it works", which as Ray told Debit, can only happen once the whole modern banking system crashes and is disabled. That could takes months... or years... or never. And once the old system is gone, can you imagine what new excuse Tom will come up with. *** Why would anyone ever trust someone like Tom who was taking their money and using enticing language, when you put it in this light? Tom, Judi, Joanne, and "The Ambassadors" can't even be trusted to park your car.

Looks like they try to get away with a little more and a little more, week after week- it's a sickness.

It's like the child who takes a cookie from the cookie jar one at a time. But after a while, half of the cookies are gone, and he's...busted. :judges:
    Last edited by ActionsSpeakingLouder; 04-29-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post

Exactly. This is an Administrative Remedy BTW. I heard Tom Lawlers spiel on the monday call yesterday saying ANY loan qualifies from 1933, the year Antisocial Insecurity started. If this were a real AR process you would submit an AR claim for a 100th of the price with all the information you have pertaining to your bank loan. Just like a real claim with any dispute. You would also only get to claim what you lost, aka how much paid into a loan before the bank repoed your home, car, boat, etc. So if you paid 20 years of a 30 year mortgage and fell with the glass hosing bubble, the 20 years you paid into would get paid out to you from this AR. Not the value of the home or asset during purchase, not the total on the mortgage or other loan since you didn't pay the loan in full.
    And you certainly wouldn't be awarded some arbitrary amount like $1,000,000

It seems like they don't even remember what the original fake reason for the AR was. I loved when Tom was telling people that when they win their GSA case in the World Court (lol) people who have already been evicted will get the value of the house, not the amount they put into it. Does the guy even understand how equity works? WHen has anyone ever been awarded the value of a house that was only partially paid off?

So if I buy an $800,000 house and pay $20,000 into it and they foreclose on it and auction it off, GSA will get me $800,000 right Tom?
    Last edited by Holio; 04-29-2014 at 05:15 PM.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

So in other words, I am assured of payment. They said- assured- they even underline it. Wonderful!

BUT WAIT!!

They use the word "potential" in the paragraph before that. Therefore, knowing their tricks too well, I guess I am only "assured" of the "potential", and it is not a real assurance after all! THe potential is based on "IF it works", which as Ray told Debit, can only happen once the whole modern banking system crashes and is disabled. That could takes months... or years... or never. And once the old system is gone, can you imagine what new excuse Tom will come up with. *** Why would anyone ever trust someone like Tom who was taking their money and using enticing language, when you put it in this light? Tom, Judi, Joanne, and "The Ambassadors" can't even be trusted to park your car.
    Along with being a masterclass scammer, Tom Lawler is also a masterclass talker. He uses language that never sets things in stone so time passes by. Week after Week, Month after Month, and Year after Year; Cult Reverend Thomas J. Lawler speaks of coming world events and imminent funding with no timeframe for when they're supposed to occur, other than "soon".

Good call. Even if a real global economic reset happens like what I posted from prepareforchange.net, how can we know Funding will happen? Humanity would be in a prosperous monetary system with debt and digits zero'd out and the cabal & banksters removed from power. What's Tom & Friends to say after the reset something like: "The reset didn't go according to our plan, (insert post-EVENT lies & excuses here) we can't Fund." . Not like any of FCUSA leadership souls would be worthy to ascend in this lifetime with humanity into higher states, since they stole loads of promissory (Level 1), material (level 2), time & energy (level 3) and even consciousness wealth (level 4 on my Tower of Wealth). Tom Lawler, Friends & Associates have a planet of negative Karma to pay before their grand ascension, returning all their souls have taken in greed. Thomas, I have to applause you on the one of the few non-twisted truths you have said: All that has been taken in greed will be returned.

Does the guy even understand how equity works? WHen has anyone ever been awarded the value of a house that was only partially paid off?

So if I buy an $800,000 house and pay $20,000 into it and they foreclose on it and auction it off, GSA will get me $800,000 right Tom?
    Tom Lawler doesn't remember his original AR lies, neither could he comprehend equity related to ARs. Tom Lawler is getting old and is probably going into the first stages of dementia. Just hear how many time he stutters on the calls while answering questions. Thomas's BioRenew supplements will come in handy for this, if they do what he promises. Frequency tuned atoms and clean powerful supplements do exist, look at what Alex Jones is sponsoring at infowarsshop.com.

GSA will get you $0.00 Holio, since the verdicts are coming from an entity people outside the leadership can't even channel! Just ask for anyone like myself in tune with the ascension to communicate physically, digitally, telepathically or astrally with these World Courts. I asked on one of the calls where the world courts are in physical 3D reality or otherwise and Tom wouldn't share. I asked on a call (I recorded it for FCUSA Scam Montage) a week or two back for addresses or GPS coordinates for these World Courts, and if this global entity didn't exist in the physical plane how I can channel it. Tom didn't share since his World Court only exists in this universe in his head.
    Last edited by debit.servus; 04-29-2014 at 08:37 PM.
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

The GSA's are most likely filed the same way that the UCC's were "filed" years ago. It came to pass that the UCC's were never filed, and all the people who paid for the UCC filings never got it further then George Lake's email- if they even made it that far.

A UCC is hard enough to enforce without the handicap of not having it filed. I suspect the GSA processes are being given the same treatment.

FCUSA should be made to produce proof that they have been filed with a party outside of the FCUSA.

It probably wouldn't make a difference if they were filed or not, but it would show the blatant criminality of this master-scam cum devolving-joke.

I'm not sure whether or not Tom remembers what.

But it's beginning to show that Tom is completely schizophrenic.

There is the part of Tom that understands somewhat of the banking problems. And judging from his arrest record, and civil case records, he seems to have genuinely tried to take a stand against big banking. And it is this side of him, that draws in many people to trust him with their similar problems.

But, Tom lost all of the battles a long time ago. And never came up with solution for his own problems.

There is also the deviant sick side of Tom, who is greedy, money hungry, and has twisted the truth more times in his mind, that after all this time, he doesn't know how hokey he has become.

This sick side fancies himself to be Lucy Ricardo, when Ricky says "Lucy you got some 'splaining to do." Some of you may recall him quoting Ricardo more than once.

He seems to get a sick perverted joy out of explaining himself out of trouble. He hates it when pushed too far, but he LOVES it when he gets away with it.

Then he has aligned himself with others who are greedy thieves- even more than him- but he is a greedy lying thief, word smith, and general bastard himself.

The situation has devolved into an exploitative experimentation of seeing how far they can push the envelope of deceit, and how much more they can really get away with. Joann seems to bring to the table endless ideas of games and cons derived from the time-share industry and other various shady deals. At least I believe that's her contribution. Judi used to bring a facade of integrity, as did Pere. Pere left when he realized that Tom was not doing the right thing. Judi stayed on to make the money, and funnel people into other mostly shady ventures.

The other cast of characters come and go through a revolving door- some with good intentions, and others who knowingly commit fraud from the start... the Art Villas et al.

The desperation of banking victims, and the psychopathic greed of these other desperadoes has created the perfect fire storm of deception, of which Tom has willingly, knowingly, and actively stoked the flames of, and conducted like an evil orchestra.

And with each round that he ups the ante, the average IQ level of his followers drops by several points, because the old ones always drop off eventually, and a new dumber class enters this school of hard knocks. The more rounds that this scam goes, the offers become stupider, until not even a retard working in a supermarket would say yes to the proposition.

Usually what happens in these scenarios is that the main ring leaders, suddenly disappear, sometimes even faking their own death. But one week you will probably find that there is no more Lawlor, no more calls, and no more programs.

Whatever happens with FCUSA, this doesn't end well.
    Last edited by ActionsSpeakingLouder; 04-30-2014 at 12:05 PM.

The GSA's are most likely filed the same way that the UCC's were "filed" years ago. It came to pass that the UCC's were never filed, and all the people who paid for the UCC filings never got it further then George Lake's email- if they even made it that far.

A UCC is hard enough to enforce without the handicap of not having it filed. I suspect the GSA processes are being given the same treatment.

FCUSA should be made to produce proof that they have been filed with a party outside of the FCUSA.

It probably wouldn't make a difference if they were filed or not, but it would show the blatant criminality of this master-scam cum devolving-joke.
    With the AR's people received printed pieces of paper after signing power-of-attorney giving power-by-promissory-contract all victim assets to Tom & Friends if they so choose to use it. This is a truly master scam since after shutting down FCUSA Tom & Friends will steal victims real assets (home, car, boat, etc.) along with victims IDentites. That's right, Tom Lawler has positioned himself post-FCUSA to become an Identity Theif.

Thomas, how do you sleep at night knowing you've scammed another person today?

GSA's Filed with Tom Lawlers non-verifiable and non-existent World Courts? I can rest assure everyone on Scam.com the GSA processes aren't filed since the filed to entity processing the GSA's is only in Thomas Lawlers low energy vibrational head.

he seems to have genuinely tried to take a stand against big banking. And it is this side of him, that draws in many people to trust him with their similar problems.

But, Tom lost all of the battles a long time ago. And never came up with solution for his own problems.
    Very true. Plus, if Thomas were successful like he preaches on the calls; why not offer ARs & club membership for free if Thomas could process and subsequently receive paid ARs?

There is also the deviant sick side of Tom, who is greedy, money hungry, and has twisted the truth more times in his mind, that after all this time, he doesn't know how hokey he has become.

Then he has aligned himself with others who are greedy thieves- even more than him- but he is a greedy lying thief, word smith, and general bastard himself.

The situation has devolved into an exploitative experimentation of seeing how far they can push the envelope of deceit, and how much more they can really get away with. Joann seems to bring to the table endless ideas of games and cons derived from the time-share industry and other various shady deals. At least I believe that's her contribution. Judi used to bring a facade of integrity, as did Pere. Pere left when he realized that Tom was not doing the right thing. Judi stayed on to make the money, and funnel people into other mostly shady ventures.

The other cast of characters come and go through a revolving door- some with good intentions, and others who knowingly commit fraud from the start... the Art Villas et al.

The desperation of banking victims, and the psychopathic greed of these other desperadoes has created the perfect fire storm of deception, of which Tom has willingly, knowingly, and actively stoked the flames of, and conducted like an evil orchestra.

And with each round that he ups the ante, the average IQ level of his followers drops by several points, because the old ones always drop off eventually, and a new dumber class enters this school of hard knocks. The more rounds that this scam goes, the offers become stupider, until not even a retard working in a supermarket would say yes to the proposition.
    These words are just GREAT for Tom & Friends fraud indictment hearing.
    Usually what happens in these scenarios is that the main ring leaders, suddenly disappear, sometimes even faking their own death. But one week you will probably find that there is no more Lawlor, no more calls, and no more programs.

Whatever happens with FCUSA, this doesn't end well.
    No it doesn't... It could end up like a horror movie, people commit suicide since they had total faith in FCUSA and paid every spare penny into the programs. I'll share positive energy to everyone after FCUSA shuts down since it's only bankster created monetary figures (promissory wealth - Tower of Wealth Level 1).
    Last edited by debit.servus; 05-01-2014 at 12:12 AM.

See this place is back to being SPAM central instead of SCAM central. Expect this thread to be deleted shortly.

Re: Freedom Cult USA

See this place is back to being SPAM central instead of SCAM central. Expect this thread to be deleted shortly.
    I saved this thread on the Internet Archive up to the last page. Everyone needs to save, download or screenshot this thread.

It does feel like they are about to wipe this out soon.

Re: Freedom Cult USA

It does feel like they are about to wipe this out soon.
    Download, Screenshot or otherwise Save this thread while you can. This time the deletion won't be super disasterous.

Check this out. FUCUSA is now requiring ambassadors to pay more money so they can be ambassadors. Yeah that's not a money grab is it?

When you click on that Upgrade here link, it brings you to the Golden Bid page (more like Golden Shower) which means you have to bid from $1000 to $10,000. Why the hell you would have to do this is not explained but it's obvious it's to try to get a few more grand for Tom's retirement fund.

ALL AMBASSADORS MUST NOW BE VIPs
    Effective immediately, all Ambassador must convert to VIP Ambassadors. We cannot sustain both 2 tier and 1 tier Ambassador. All business done prior as 2 iter will still be honored as completed.
    Going forward as of 5/5/14, all new business, Gold, Silver and Early Bronze will be paid to the primary Ambassador only (tier 1). A $2700 Gold or Silver order would be paid upfront & backend as category 8 commissions. Early Bronze orders will be paid as described above.
    To receive these new higher commissions, it is a REQUIREMENT that ALL Ambassadors upgrade immediately to receive commissions on new business. Upgrade here

Check this out. FUCUSA is now requiring ambassadors to pay more money so they can be ambassadors. Yeah that's not a money grab is it?

When you click on that Upgrade here link, it brings you to the Golden Bid page (more like Golden Shower) which means you have to bid from $1000 to $10,000. Why the hell you would have to do this is not explained but it's obvious it's to try to get a few more grand for Tom's retirement fund.

ALL AMBASSADORS MUST NOW BE VIPs
    Effective immediately, all Ambassador must convert to VIP Ambassadors. We cannot sustain both 2 tier and 1 tier Ambassador. All business done prior as 2 iter will still be honored as completed.
    Going forward as of 5/5/14, all new business, Gold, Silver and Early Bronze will be paid to the primary Ambassador only (tier 1). A $2700 Gold or Silver order would be paid upfront & backend as category 8 commissions. Early Bronze orders will be paid as described above.
    To receive these new higher commissions, it is a REQUIREMENT that ALL Ambassadors upgrade immediately to receive commissions on new business. Upgrade here
    I smell a special Holio Photoshop Cartoon coming down the pike.

Re: Freedom CULT USA - Drink the KOOL AID with Tom Lawler

I smell a special Holio Photoshop Cartoon coming down the pike.
    Yes Please!

17. 05-05-2014, 02:56 PM