ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

Ray Gets Grilled

Ray is the genius who normally sells the foreign entities/foundations/LLC's and things like that which members are told they will need to protect all their money that they get from FCUSA funding.
    Last edited by ActionsSpeakingLouder; 04-08-2014 at 07:15 PM.

ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

If you really want to puke....

Oldie but goodie to puke by.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Re: Freedom Cult USA

Quote Originally Posted by ActionsSpeakingLouder View Post
    Ray is the genius who normally sells the foreign entities/foundations/LLC's and things like that which members are told they will need to protect all their money that they get from FCUSA funding.
    I created that video BTW. I didn't know the terminology for my questioning. Now that I know I am a good griller to fraud perpetrators like Ray. Ray the Elite Fraud Ambassador.
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post
    I created that video BTW. I didn't know the terminology for my questioning. Now that I know I am a good griller to fraud perpetrators like Ray. Ray the Elite Fraud Ambassador.
    Well way to go Debit.

As you know (but for others benefit) to listen to Ray answer your questions is to hear the words of a master scammer.

But, Ray is more than just "an elite ambassador".

He is Tom's right hand man behind the scenes. He is just as close to Tom, if not even closer than Joanne and Judi.

He has been there since day 1.

In consultant meetings, when things get "ridiculous," Ray is the one to throw a gruff comment in to support Tom, when the discussion turns "insane" against Tom's intentions to sell more processes.

And by the words "ridiculous" and "insane", I mean that when a consultant speaks against Tom, or "the plan", Ray is there as a goalie kicking the ball of lies back into play.

These "ridiculus" and "insane" times of the meetings, are actually moments where truth, heart, and sincerity almost ruin the criminal plans of Tom, Ray, Judi, Joanne, and cohorts.

Some consultants really don't think its a scam until they have spent some time in these daily meetings. The turnover of consultants is pretty high.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Well way to go Debit.

As you know (but for others benefit) to listen to Ray answer your questions is to hear the words of a master scammer.

He has been there since day 1.
    I know Ray is a fraudster, he has avoided U.S.CODE however he can never avoid Karma. he dodged, objected and didn't answer the questions I asked him about the legitimacy of FCUSA. The only way FCUSA could show legitimacy is funding everyones AR's somehow. The other way, if Tom&Friends can not hack the system and deliver what they promised refund every AR, GSA, Bonus Booster & member fees back to the membership. Both of those things will not happen, so Freedom Club USA is a SCAM!.

I Am curious as to when FCUSA day 1 was. When did FCUSA first open for business, oops I meant fraudulent confidence tricks? The date FCUSA appeared on the internet? ActionsSpeakingLouder, are you a victim of the FCUSA ScamOp?

Do you ActionsSpeakingLouder have any media related to the early days of Freedom Cult USA not posted already? I started following FCUSA around this time last year so I do not have much. I am not a member of this so-called club, and I don't know anyone who also is. Good, people in my extended family have common sense.

Just a warning this discussion might be irrelevant by the end of 2014 when Tom & Friends would retire on the Cayman Islands after shutting down the FCUSA ScamOp.
    Last edited by debit.servus; 04-09-2014 at 11:18 PM.
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post
    I know Ray is a fraudster, he has avoided U.S.CODE however he can never avoid Karma. he dodged, objected and didn't answer the questions I asked him about the legitimacy of FCUSA. The only way FCUSA could show legitimacy is funding everyones AR's somehow. The other way, if Tom&Friends can not hack the system and deliver what they promised refund every AR, GSA, Bonus Booster & member fees back to the membership. Both of those things will not happen, so Freedom Club USA is a SCAM!.

I Am curious as to when FCUSA day 1 was. When did FCUSA first open for business, oops I meant fraudulent confidence tricks? The date FCUSA appeared on the internet? ActionsSpeakingLouder, are you a victim of the FCUSA ScamOp?

Do you ActionsSpeakingLouder have any media related to the early days of Freedom Cult USA not posted already? I started following FCUSA around this time last year so I do not have much. I am not a member of this so-called club, and I don't know anyone who also is. Good, people in my extended family have common sense.

Just a warning this discussion might be irrelevant by the end of 2014 when Tom & Friends would retire on the Cayman Islands after shutting down the FCUSA ScamOp.

Ray sounds like a GIGANTIC asshole in that video.

On the Monday Freedom Cult USA intro call during the questions I boldly went where no other caller in recent memory has gone before. I called in and obviously Tom Lawler deleted this: "I will open my heart and realize I am an honest guy, I will open my mind to truths outside of Freedom Club USA. And I will open my wallet and not give any money to you scam artists". I have it on video and it will appear in the Freedom Cult USA Scam Montage.

Another person on the 4-14-4014 Monday call mentioned there is not a single smidgen of information regarding the world courts on the internet. Well of course because these world courts do not exist.

EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT. New money plea from Tom Lawler to his remaining cult members to bid on ARs to boost the payout post-funding which isn't happening. Also a page on 1-2-FREE Money for Tom & Friends with fake countdown.

There are so many things out of date with this club from the beginning that it's a wonder why so many people got suckered in, even in the web 1.4 days in 2004 where graphics were beginning to show up, images became more than .3 megapixels, and flash was just out for animations and such. Freedom Club doesn't have in 2014 a modern web design, an app, or even tapatalk capability. Yet people think a club with a shabby website will take their lives out of shabbiness with hundreds of thousands of monetary figures????

All this Talk from Tom Lawler about long waitimes after funding, and how members better submit an AR now to be in front of the queue after funding and many other straight-up lies. Wouldn't you think once they recieved the first paid AR that more staff could be hired or those "beneviolent" (low frequency) contacts Tom & Friends have could help process post-funding AR claims? Of course there will be no funding. These two new program are the FCUSA cow utters being squeezed 8 hours a day to extract the very last drop before closing up shop. Which after shutdown of FCUSA Tom & Friends will retire on the Cayman Islands if investigations into FCUSA are pending.
    One thing to notice on WhoIs domain database, freedomclubusa.com was renewed for two years until April 3rd, 2016. Looks like Tom & Friends are hanging on until their own demise:
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOIS Domain Info

Domain Name: FREEDOMCLUBUSA.COM
    Registrar: TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
    Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
    Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
    Name Server: DNS.BIZSITESERVICE.COM
    Name Server: DNS2.BIZSITESERVICE.COM
    Updated Date: 14-mar-2014
    Creation Date: 03-apr-2004
    Expiration Date: 03-apr-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 06:16:02 UTC <<<

Re: Freedom Club USA

He called you a crank caller. You're the man. Nice work.

Cult Reverand Thomas J. Lawler must have Prepare for Change on his truth-twisting bookmark list. This webpage writes of an "EVENT" for transition from demonic cabal paradigm to higher states very similar to what Tom Lawler describes.

Quote Originally Posted by prepareforchange.net/financial writing vision
    “AFTER the EVENT”
    Day 1. Initiating the re-set to the financial system.
    As with any major change, the first few days are always the most confusing. Since all major TV networks, newspapers, and radio stations will broadcasting quality information about the EVENT you can expect to become more and more comfortable as the day moves along.
    On Day 1 all banks will temporarily close. All credit cards and ATM machines will be temporarily disabled. The reason for this is to cut off access of funds to the illegal owners of the central banks around the world, known as the cabal.
    Most businesses will be encouraged to stay open, and continue to accept cash and checks as they would in their normal course of doing business. Checks will clear as soon as the banks reopen. (1-2 weeks after the event).
    If you do not have access to cash, and are in need of basic necessities which cannot be accessed through friends, family, or through emergency services, a voucher system will be set up in order to pay for goods and services.

(image from webpage omitted)

This is not free money. This is basically a loan to you for up to $1000. which may be used from the day of the event until such time that the banks re-open. After that they become null and void, and you will be charged for the amount used. Businesses will be compensated for legitimate vouchers which they then can process through any bank. Those people who elect to use vouchers to purchase goods and services will be responsible for re-payment either through their bank, or as an offset against future earnings/compensations.
    Illegitimate vouchers initiated by any individual person, group, or organization will not be tolerated. Advanced technology will be used to identify any abusers of this policy, and you will become subject to prosecution.
    Any vendor of goods and services, or employees of same who by themselves initiate illegitimate vouchers will become subjects for prosecution. Advanced technology will be used in the voucher verification process to identify inconsistencies.
    When the critical mass of pressure is exerted upon the Federal Reserve it will be forced to repay debt that it owes to people due to its fraudulent operations. Since Fed does not have money to repay that debt, it will go bankrupt. This will trigger a chain reaction of BIS, IMF, World Bank and all central banks worldwide going bankrupt also.
    Extreme volatility in markets will result in a worldwide stock market crash. Stock exchanges will close, including NYSE. All financial instruments such as options and credit default swaps will be zeroed out.
    All shadow accounts will be closed and zeroed out. All public bank accounts of the Cabal will be seized. All foreclosures will be frozen, as well as all public and private debt (mortgages, loans, credit card debt).
    Day 2-7
    Banks will stay closed and there will be a lot of uncertainty and confusion. Some businesses may temporarily close and there could be some light problems in the distribution channels. World wide stock markets will permanently close.
    Revaluation (RV).
    There might still be light problems in the distribution chain.
    Does this read alot like the supposed coming events spoken out of Tom Lawlers mouth?

In Other News... FCUSA Golden Tom Lawler Retirement Bid now has another computer generated video on YOUTUBE.

Last edited by debit.servus; 04-17-2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: adding in latest computer-generated video from FCUSA ScamOp

Notice how FCUSA always disables comments on their YouTube videos. So much for the Freedom part of Freedom club

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    Notice how FCUSA always disables comments on their YouTube videos. So much for the Freedom part of Freedom club
    Yes, "Freedom Club USA" doesn't give freedom, is not a club & rips off people abroad outside of the USA.
    Last edited by debit.servus; 04-17-2014 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to change the title to Freedom Cult USA

Does anyone else pick up on the notion that they have really jumped off into the "Ponzi Deep End" this time, with this bidding thing?

Yes we know that FCUSA has always been a scam, but apparently now they are having people bid on the amount of a payout they will get in the future. Of course those back end payouts will never happen.

But they seem to be also giving a front end payment to the person who gets the payment to paid by the participant. So they are using other money they collect to make these "front end payments".

Even though Tom has a good excuse planned in advance, isn't this technically a Ponzi Scheme at this point?

Does anyone else pick up on the notion that they have really jumped off into the "Ponzi Deep End" this time, with this bidding thing?

Yes we know that FCUSA has always been a scam, but apparently now they are having people bid on the amount of a payout they will get in the future. Of course those back end payouts will never happen.

But they seem to be also giving a front end payment to the person who gets the payment to paid by the participant. So they are using other money they collect to make these "front end payments".

Even though Tom has a good excuse planned in advance, isn't this technically a Ponzi Scheme at this point?
    Yep. It's this kind of stuff that will be excellent evidence when Tom is prosecuted for internet fraud. Tom keeps saying "It's your money" If this were truly a club that was interested in getting you "your money" that banks owe you back in your hands, why would how much you give Tom in the form of bonuses or bids or whatever cockamamie offer Tom comes up with effect that?

Anyone who still believes in this bullshit needs to be comitted to a mental institution.

A blast from the past

Ambassador Art Villa from 2 years ago. How many of these have come to pass? LOL

20120625 Early Summer update - Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hello and Happy Summer! Here is my early-Summer report dated 6/25/2012.
    If you haven't watched some of the videos on the FCUSA main page you should do so before considering this informaiton. It would also be extremely valuable for you to listen to a Monday night live or recorded call ACCESSIBLE HERE (there is a live call tonight 6/25).
    According to publicly available content, the club is preparing for what appears to be the last key test which, when successful, will lead to funding. Learn more at Funding Update section of the Club News Page HERE.
    I, personally, asked a few questions on the 6/18 Monday Night call about these various processes and progress. Those interested can go to the 1h:32m mark of the 6/18/2012 call accessible here
    Until the system goes live, we are operating on "faith". Faith is the substance of things hoped for... the evidence of things not seen. In terms of evidence, I have a listing below with the top listing being 100% evidence and then falling back from there:

1. Being able to personally access funds from the system to do all of the things that we want to do for ourselves, our community, and our world.
    2. Personally knowing a member who has successfully been able to access funds through the system.
    3. Being personally involved with testing of the system (logging in, setting up test LLCs, activating test master accounts, setting up EIN numbers, checking status on test ARs, submitting new test ARs, etc.) leading up to the "go-live" date.
    4. Personally viewing a video walk-through of the system (in test-mode) ahead of the "go-live" date.
    5. Personally knowing a member who is involved with system testing ahead of the "go-live" date.
    6. Hearing from the principles and key staff that all is proceeding.

In terms of evidence, we are currently at listeing number 6 above with a real opportunity to leap to #2 (and then #1) above very soon. If there are delays, I will personally ask the club founder and leaders to do something that will enable us to step up into the 3, 4, or 5 listing on one of the upcoming calls.

Anyway, this is my update and these are my thoughts for FCUSA in these first days of Summer.
    If you are considering FCUSA and have questions please Facebook Message me and I will be happy to share my thoughts.
    Peace.
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    Anyone who still believes in this bullshit needs to be comitted to a mental institution.
    Rephrase: Anyone who still believes in FCUSA and drinks Tom Lawler & Friends special blend of KOOL AID needs psychological intervention. MY STRANGE ADDICTION: Program Junkie.

The Freedom Cult USA 1-2-Free Money for Tom & Friends has dissapeared less than a week after it was introduced. For the first 7 years of Freedom Cult has just one program: ARs. The last two years of Freedom Cult there are several. GSA, Tom Lawler Bonus Lifestyle Boosters, CASH REWARD for Tom & Friends, AR Lawaway, 1-2-FREE money for Tom & Friends, Million Dollar Golden Tom Lawler Retirement Bid, O.N.E. (Fund Tom Lawlers World). You can tell Tom Lawler, Friends & Associates are out in the barn 9to5 milking the Freedom Cult USA cow.

Thanks for pointing it out how the Million Dollar Tom Lawler Golden Retirement Bid is a Ponzi Scheme. I thought victims were bidding on post-funding AR payouts with Tom Lawler keeping all the cash. Apparently early bidders get a sliver of the money back from later investors, a losers Ponzi Scheme. Seeing as victims wont ever see a return on investment since there will never be AR Funding.

I have an offer you can't refuse: I will reward you 10,000 "FEDERAL RESERVE" Notes in a TBD timeframe. You acknolege this deal is on a "best efforts" basis, with no guarentees. You Send 1000 FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES to me (PM for details), I will reward you next week with 100 FRN$, with the 10,000 FRN payout being imminent in the coming weeks. I do not have a date for the 10,000 FRN payout, but is expected very soon.

That is essentially what Tom Lawler is doing. Remaining cult members pay in and receive a fraction of what they paid, with the justification & mindset "I will get everything I've paid into back plus a Mil after Funding which is very near". If what I described is true, this isn't a Ponzi Scheme. It's a masterclass scammers bid scheme.
    Last edited by debit.servus; 04-22-2014 at 08:29 PM.

FUCUSA's newest bizarre liebot

FCUSA Update 4-28-14
    WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?
    We now have two fresh ways for you to reach your goals. Start with as little as $1000 and we have a $325,000 program for you. Feel a little bolder? You can work your way up to a $1,000,000 payout easier than ever before.
    Once funding begins, these offers will end.
    $1,000,000 GOLDEN LOCK BID
    ABC

------------------------------------------------------------------
    CatUpgrade &Category
    #Lock BidPayout
    1$10,000$1,000,000
    2$9,000$925,000
    3$8,000$850,000
    4$7,000$775,000
    5$6,000$700,000
    6$5,000$625,000
    7$4,000$550,000
    8$3,000$475,000
    9$2,000$400,000
    10$1,000$325,000
    NAME YOUR PRICE - GET YOUR PAYOUT
    It doesn't get any easier! VERY IMPRESSIVE payouts.
    Same payouts for current or past debts from: mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, student loans, IRS and CRA.
    DETAILS AND BIDDING BEGIN HERE

17. Similar Threads

1. Freedom Club USA Scam
      By Administrator in forum Mail Order Scams
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 09-12-2016, 05:03 PM
    2. Freedom Club USA !!!!!
      By Yawn... in forum MLM Scams
      Replies: 22
      Last Post: 08-05-2016, 09:27 AM
    3. Freedom Club USA Founder Tom Lawler is wrongly accused!
      By FCUSA-ROCKS in forum Corporate Scams
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 07-18-2016, 12:15 PM
    4. Freedom Club USA thread deleted again?
      By Holio in forum Corporate Scams
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:18 PM
    5. DHS club (Discount Home Shopping club)
      By TelephonF in forum MLM Scams
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 10-17-2005, 11:12 AM