Re: ICOs and cryptos are happening left right and center!

ICOs and new cryptos are happening left right and center! FCUSA IS NEXT.
    ANTIFCUSAERS ARE COWARDLY, CABAL—AIDING, PIECES OF RANCID CHICKEN SHIT. THERE ARE NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT THAT.

Re: Freedom Club USA

Wow, two Cabal acts of terrorism (by the Cabal, for the Cabal) in one day. The ing Cabal staged two shootings.

TIMES A TICKING to invest in Freedom Club USA before the ILO (Initial Light Offering).

As I really don't want to see several hundred people kill several thousand people (anti FCUSAers who regret not getting into FCUSA before the ILO to the point of murder, massacres, and harm sprees) I will secure a $1 FCUSA grubstake for:
    -antiFCUSAers who posted on this thread.
    -everybody who PMs me for a GRUBSTAKE before the FCUSA ILO
    -The estimated 768 souls who will snap and do as much harm as they possibly can the millisecond they recieve the news of Freedom Club USA value supernova (post ILO).

Apple shareholders through the 2000s: "Investing in Apple is so much fun!"

Tesla shareholders today: "investing in Tesla is so much fun!"
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 10-04-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Amazing, all these years this scam has been perpetuated and not one person has made a dime for their time promoting this BS. This defines a pathological denier, to match the pathological liar promoting this scam.

Re: Freedom Club USA is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by FREE-BUSINESSES.com View Post
    Amazing, all these years this scam has been perpetuated
    and not one person has made a dime for their time
    For one, FCUSA is not a scam. It's the AntiScam, fighting the scam of central banking and birth accounts.

I have been paid handsomely by FCUSA, I can't disclose how much & how it's changed my life. I recommend you invest in FCUSA as well.

FCUSA is bringing forth the second stage of Humanity, where war and suffering is a thing of the past. the value added to Humanity by FCUSA in this event will make AR, GSA and FCUSA membership holders past & present into trillionaires & quadrillionaires (in terms of current purchasing power). This is such an incomprehensible ROI that those who have no stake who knew FCUSA before this value supernova, will giga kick themselves x1000 and do massacres doing as much harm as their means allow. The returns on $1 can buy you the Mona Lisa from the current owners. This event is being called an Initial Light Offering (ILO) because it will be the start of the Second Stage of Humanity. This investment of the eternity is currently unannounced by FCUSA, and I decided to give away $1 grubstakes to everybody who asks pre-ILO as I do not want to see massacres by FCUSA-aware souls giga kicking themselves x1000.

Investing in FCUSA is so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by TSLA shareholders today
    investing in Tesla is so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Shareholders now
    investing in AAPL is so much fun
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 10-05-2017 at 04:48 AM.

PROFCUSAERS WON THE "is FCUSA a scam?" DEBATE!

PROFCUSAERS WON THE "is FCUSA a scam?" DEBATE!

holioshill, ShillSpeakingLouder, Just Shilling, notruthmaxim, HAVE VACATED THE BUILDING. They do not want to be seen as AntiHumanity to everyone they know, but do want to giga kick themselves x1000 post-ILO.

If AntiFCUSAers do come back, they lost their credibility. None of their incarceration predictions have come true. AntiFCUSAers have lost their credibility.

Meanwhile PROFCU$AERS everywhere are "flying high" with Freedom Club U$A FORTUNE$.

Inve$ting in FCU$A is SO FUCKING AWESOME.

Mods you can lock this thread and prohibit new discussion about FCUSA AS FCUSA IS LEGITIMATELY AS NON-SCAM AS IT GETS.
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 10-14-2017 at 03:22 AM.
    ANTIFCUSAERS ARE COWARDLY, CABAL—AIDING, PIECES OF RANCID CHICKEN SHIT. THERE ARE NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    They'll be sitting around burning money and drinking champagne from fountains.
    Yes yes.

$6000 Bitcoin, FCUSA IS NEXT!

I will buy The Entire City of San Francisco, GOOGLE Inc, and FACEBOOK LTD with my FCUSA returns after FCUSA goes Public. I'm doing this because that is where a lot of the public facing Cabal spy software is developed by highly skilled tech workers who now practically own the city.

I will use GOOGLE and FACEBOOK to lay out NESASA, and declare San Francisco an independent city state. Since people trust these sources and these services are essential internet infrastructure, I will wield this level of power. Then delete every Fvcking Cabal surveillance state mechanism, and software on GOOGLE and FACEBOOK. Tom Lawler will be immortalized on the embarkadero and the GFoL will land their craft on public display on the San Francisco Bay. Trans America pyramid becomes the worlds largest merkava and advanced technology will provide rent free housing for everyone.

As the world watches the Disclosure alongside the FCUSA ILO - Holio, ActionsSpeakingLouder, Just Watching and every Anti-FCUSAer with no stake in FCUSA will go on shooting sprees, bludgeon their families and sets fire to as much as possible around them as the club they saw as a master scam actually was the biggest opportunity to ever, will be, and have existed in the history of existence. They had the opportunity to make the purchasing-power-in-an infinite-world-equivalent of quadrillions of dollars from just a $1 stake in FCUSA back on October 22st, 2017. They will do all this harm as they will be giga kicking themselves x10001,000,000 for missing the WEALTH UBERNOVA of the one and only FCUSA ILO. They will feel the deepest, reddest, meanest, most primal form of anger and regret with every fiber of their being, and begin doing their harm the millisecond of hearing the news. You'll yearn for flipping burgers after your essence has done harm because you giga kicked yourself x1000 while in the healing chambers for 10,000 earth-years.

ALL BETS WILL BE OFF AT THIS POINT, AS EVERY STAKELESS ANTI-FCUSAER WILL HARM OTHERS IN WAYS THAT HAVE NEVER, HAVE NOT, AND WILL NEVER AGAIN BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF EXISTENCE.

Since GOOGLE has direct fiber access line connection to the cabals intelligence agencies, I will make those records public so people can see what info the Cabal had on them.

The City of San Francisco will become a independent city state of the light, and will be the nexus for the Second Stage of Humanity. If I can't buy Google and Facebook their campuses will become exclaves of the City state of San Francisco, and If not I'll buy the whole peninsula down to Sunnyvale. All of my acquired lands will be protected by the light. Of course, If souls inside the new San Francisco city state don't accept the light they're OUT.

In the Second Stage of Humanity, physical seperation will only be symbolic as well have the spacecraft & energy tech the GFoL has.

I'll then channel Original Tom Lawler (the soul who started FCUSA in our year 2004), and invite him to come back to our protected city state protected from all types and all sources of dark energy.

THE ENERGY TRANSFER FROM THIS CHAIN OF EVENTS WILL BE IN THE SCOPE OF POSSIBLY BREAKING THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE, CRASHING QUANTUM MECHANICS LIKE A PIECE OF SOFTWARE CRASHING A COMPUTER.

And I'll still have money left over.

BITCOIN HIT $6300. Freedom CLUB USA IS NEXT.
    HOW??
    ILOs will grow hotter than ICOs. Hotter than the biggest IPO.
    Because of the universe size value that FCUSA will bring to humanity, because providing value, creating value is what gets people rich. FCUSA value UBERNOVA will be going up at 90° angle, past the moon, mars, alpha Centauri, the galactic center to the far edge of ANDROMEDA. $6300 Bitcoin will look like a grain of sand compared to the parabolic upward fear the FCUSA Initial Light Offering. The ILO will bring the largest investment returns EVER. And unlike Fiat Money and material wealth, you CAN take ILO returns with you when you die.

INVESTING IN FCUSA IS THE MOST POWERFUL ACTION A SOUL CAN DO RIGHT NOW ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is almost no mention of AR's on the website anymore. Gotta love Tom... scammed thousands of people by touting he had a "funding process" (FYI I'm still waiting for ProFCUSA to show evidence ever existed) was always on the final steps, then like that sweeps everything under the rug like nothing happened!

Today, still trying to avoid a J-O-B by pushing Gold Shield Alliance (GSA) and their access to the World Court (which is someone's private residence garage BTW), and begging for money by donations and maintenance.

Here is the reality of GSA:
    https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/do...14abqb383.html

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...=9345&start=20

P.S. Tom hasn't paid a dime to the victims he calls "members" as ordered by the judge, I still hold hope this scam comes to a close soon. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Skynorth View Post
    There is almost no mention of AR's on the website anymore. Gotta love Tom... scammed thousands of people by touting he had a "funding process" (FYI I'm still waiting for ProFCUSA to show evidence ever existed) was always on the final steps, then like that sweeps everything under the rug like nothing happened!

Today, still trying to avoid a J-O-B by pushing Gold Shield Alliance (GSA) and their access to the World Court (which is someone's private residence garage BTW), and begging for money by donations and maintenance.

Here is the reality of GSA:
    https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/do...14abqb383.html

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...=9345&start=20

P.S. Tom hasn't paid a dime to the victims he calls "members" as ordered by the judge, I still hold hope this scam comes to a close soon. Time will tell.
    All falsities by another AntiFCUSAer.

You all empower THE DEMON CABAL. YOU SUPPORT THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY AND MAN. YOU ARE CHILD HEROES FOR THE DEMON CABAL.

IF THE CABAL OFFERED $10 FOR EVERY COPY OF THE CONSTITUTION, BILL OF RIGHTS AND $5 FOR EVERY ICON OF FREEDOM YOU TURN IN YOU WOULD TAKE ALL OF IT YOU HAVE TO THE ACCEPTING MINIONS AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK (OR THE SPORTS BAR).

IF THE CABAL OFFERED $100 REWARD FOR EVERY TRUTH SEEKER YOU SNITCH ON AND THE CABAL MINIONS APPREHENDS YOU WOULD SELL YOUR FELLOW HUMAN FOR A QUICK BUCK.

YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE CABAL AS YOU SUPPORT AND EMPOWER PURE EVIL.
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 11-13-2017 at 06:10 PM.

If everything I said was false, show us proof FCUSA has/had a funding process, or has any sort of relationship with the US Treasury as Tom has stated on MULTIPLE member calls? I don't want another diatribe about the Cabal, or anything about Bitcoin, or anything other than irrefutable proof of a funding process that thousands of members paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by ProFCUSA View Post

All falsities by another AntiFCUSAer.

You all empower THE DEMON CABAL. YOU SUPPORT THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY AND MAN. YOU ARE CHILD HEROES FOR THE DEMON CABAL.

IF THE CABAL OFFERED $10 FOR EVERY COPY OF THE CONSTITUTION, BILL OF RIGHTS AND $5 FOR EVERY ICON OF FREEDOM YOU TURN IN YOU WOULD TAKE ALL OF IT YOU HAVE TO THE ACCEPTING MINIONS AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK (OR THE SPORTS BAR).

IF THE CABAL OFFERED $100 REWARD FOR EVERY TRUTH SEEKER YOU SNITCH ON AND THE CABAL MINIONS APPREHENDS YOU WOULD SELL YOUR FELLOW HUMAN FOR A QUICK BUCK.

YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE CABAL AS YOU SUPPORT AND EMPOWER PURE EVIL.

Re: Proof

If everything I said was false, show us proof FCUSA has/had a funding process, or has any sort of relationship with the US Treasury as Tom has stated on MULTIPLE member calls?
    Proof:
    Name:  ProFCUSAs Net Worth.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  198.2 KB
    (The Second Stage of Humanity Begins after all the murder-suicide rage by Stakeless Anti-FCUSAers has concluded)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 11-14-2017 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Upgraded the chart

Here it is. The proof I've been looking for.

A chart probably made in MS Paint that shows irrefutable proof of Freedom Foundation's connections to the US Treasury.

I can't imagine what other evidence you must have.

Proof:
    Name:  ProFCUSAs Net Worth.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  198.2 KB
    (The Second Stage of Humanity Begins after all the murder-suicide rage by Stakeless Anti-FCUSAers has concluded)

Here it is. The proof I've been looking for.
    Just like the undisclosable FCUSA AR Funding, the details of the FCUSA-US Treasury Partnership cann't be disclosed. I can disclose it to you, but like the black ops say I will have to kill you.

IF YOU HAVE A STAKE IN FCUSA - HODL.
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 11-15-2017 at 03:24 AM.

I'll take my chances. Now... evidence please?

Just like the undisclosable FCUSA AR Funding, the details of the FCUSA-US Treasury Partnership cann't be disclosed. I can disclose it to you, but like the black ops say I will have to kill you.

IF YOU HAVE A STAKE IN FCUSA - HODL.

I'll take my chances. Now... evidence please?
    I am NOT breaching or will risk breaching my FCUSA Funding NDA so I can show you proof which you and other AntiFCUSAers just dismiss like every other fact and proof I have posted in this thread!!!