Re: Freedom Club USA

Here's what it looks like now. Great work Tom. You've managed to make the ugliest website in existence even more ugly. We've now gone from 1999 style web design to 1995 style web design. HAHA It looks like Tom's web designer (if you want to call them that) completely hosed the CSS.

Here's all the great news. Just a bunch of new ways to send Tom money.

Many Good Changes at Your Club
    First you have noticed a new look on the site. We feel this will simplify your access for the informations you and your prospects are needing.
    You will also notice the GSA site has also gotten a facelift.
    Many other changes include the following:
    1. We have reopened the Triple-Play program until Monday 3-17-14 midnight. This includes the $1000 cash bonus.
    2. We have closed the Member Gifting program as of 3/2/14.
    3. We have now set the price of all Boosters for Early Bronze ARs at $1000 each. The 3 main Boosters are $1000 each and the DOUBLE Booster is also $1000.
    4. GSA Bank, IRS & CRA are now $795/process.
    5. GSA upgrades from the $495 processes are now $200.
    6. We've added more flexibility to Layaway. A minimum of $750 will hold any order, but members can add more upfront and pay online for flexible payments. First place your full order and tender as "layaway", then submit your layaway payment. Follow-up on the same payment page for additional payments.
    7. The Ambassador Page has been totally redesigned for ease of use.
    8. There is a new mechanism for ordering Ambassador Supplies. Cards, Badges & Flyers are now ordered at a reasonable cost in quantities as desired.
    9. For your convenience, we have PayPal available for your online processing.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Re: CULT of Freedom USA (FCUSA)

Holio, when did you screenshot those images of Freedom Cult USA website? Because I checked the site today and noticed the cult minion(s) worked all night to correct the HTML & CSS for the template web design.

Many Good Changes at Our Club

First you have noticed a new 1995 look on the site. We feel this will simplify your access for the informations you and your prospects are needing to fund US Tom & Friends.
    You will also notice the GSA site has also gotten a partial facelift.
    Many other price hikes & changes include the following:
    1. We have reopened the Tom Lawler Triple-Play program until Monday 3-17-14 midnight. This includes the $1000 cash bonus and will be extended as Tom Lawler deems not recieving enough funding.
    2. We have closed the fake Member Gifting program as of 3/2/14, and will come back when Tom needs a little more cash.
    3. We have now set the price of all Tom Lawler Lifestyle Boosters for Early Bronze ARs at $1000 each. The 3 main Leadership Lifestyle Boosters are $1000 each and the Tom Lawler DOUBLE Lifestyle Booster is also $1000.
    4. GSA Bank, IRS & CRA are now $795/process, thanks suckers!.
    5. GSA upgrades from the $495 processes are now $200.
    6. We've added more flexibility to Layaway, by request of member FCUSA ROCKS cause of welfare issues. A minimum of $750 will hold any order, but members can add more upfront and pay online for flexible payments. First place your full order and tender as "layaway", then submit your layaway payment. Follow-up on the same payment page for additional payments.
    7. The Ambassador Page has been totally redesigned for ease of use, funding is more easily transferrable to FCUSA Leadership.
    8. There is a new mechanism for ordering Ambassador Supplies. Overpriced & Hyped Cards, Badges & Flyers are now ordered at a reasonable cost in quantities as desired.
    9. For your convenience, we have PayPal available for your online processing

Member Renewals
    We very much appreciate the funding from all who have volunteered your "member renewal". We have a shortcut button in the left column to simplify your access, suckers!.
    Saving Earth
    You will also find a new button, Saving Earth in the left column. Please get as involved as your heart speaks to you. A number of members have already done so. You can also Donate to assist this mammoth undertaking with nothing to do with Tom Lawler. Thank you for your funding.
    Our low level Galactic friends have done a wonderful job of keeping us alive as Chem-trails, GMOs, Vaccinations, Fluoride, HAARP and Sonar have attempt to do us much harm. However, it is the Earth-bound souls who must also take action to complete this cleanup. Our low frequency, benevolent Galactics will continue to assist FCUSA leadership with misled truth, but we must put forth the right efforts.
    We invite all those who have signed up to join us on our kickoff call, Wednesday, 3-5-15 at 4 PM Eastern. 404-920-6610 PIN 556010#. We will discuss use of member letters along with the WCNS program.
    GSA WCNS
    We estimate about 58 nonexistent WCNS processes have left the alternate World Court with judgments favorable to our members (none unfavorable). These will likely be sent through an nonexistent intermediary to our members this week, which we promised verdicts by Wednesday of last week. We expect the alternate reality judgments against the Banks, IRS, CRA, Judges, Attorneys and Sheriffs will be hand delivered this week by authorities, some with handcuffs.
    Please submit your fraudulent results to Scam.com's Freedom Club USA Thread the GSA office for peer review and send your delusional & PAID testimonials here.
    AR Update
    You will notice on the Funding Tom & Friends tab, we've changed the status to colors. You will also notice, there are no more activities Tom Lawler has this month for the club to fund. The ball is now in the hands of the nonexistent RV and GCR. As this completes, we have all the fake and nonexistent documents in place for our funding into the new alternate reality financial system.
    So, do I submit my process and payment now... or do I wait and get caught in the avalanche of thousands of orders before my process even gets started? I wait for tangible results if any after 8 years of just talk and hype.

Active Promos
    Have you gotten lost or confused about what Promos for FCUSA Leadership are active? We all have, so we consolidated them for Members and Ambassadors on a single Promo Page. The links will take you to the respective pages for details and use. You will find this Promo for FCUSA Leadership shortcut in the News section (left column).
    Team Leaders
    Do you have the burning desire to share the kool aid news with your contacts on a regular basis? Do you have a disrespectable track record of bringing business to the club? If so, join us this Wed at 7 PM on our Ambassador call: 404-920-6610 PIN 556010#.
    Great Things Are Happening on Planet Earth
    We are so thankful you have decided to participate with us on this incredible ride to the Golden Age. It takes courage to stand tall against the old ways. It takes heart to persevere when all looks bleak. It takes knowledge to determine what is the next and best step. It takes an FCUSA member to all of these and come out on top.
    Thank you for staying the course.
    Tom, in his yacht.
    Last edited by debit.servus; 03-03-2014 at 02:29 PM. Reason: oops, freedom "club" not a club, it's a cult
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

That's how it looks right now for me on Firefox and IE. All I can say is that site is hosed. What version of browser are you using?

Great comments. I heard some lady call in last night and say "So where's the money, honey?" I got my hopes up that someone might be nailing Tom to the wall. Turns out she was just asking where something on the site was moved to. Another dumbass.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    ... All I can say is that site is hosed. What version of browser are you using?
    I AM using Mozilla Firefox v27.0.1; as of March 6th, 2014 the latest version of Firefox with up-to-date JAVA and ADOBE flash player.

I listened in on the Wednesday Cultleaders Prosperity call, and actually asked Tom Lawler on the questions part, "Wheres the Funding?" I am Paul on the recorded call if Tom & Friends didn't edit me out. Which is OK because I created a video I plan to compile with videos from the past 3 FCUSA fake countdowns for YouTube. Tom used the kite and wind analogy for lack of funding. Tom said the kite is already made, and there is no wind to fly the kite yet. Tom has been promising that wind now for the past 8 years. The only wind is coming from Tom Lawlers mouth.

Now that I know it's possible to speak live with Tom & Friends on the free Monday and Wednesday calls, Now it's time to have some fun.
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post
    I AM using Mozilla Firefox v27.0.1; as of March 6th, 2014 the latest version of Firefox with up-to-date JAVA and ADOBE flash player.

I listened in on the Wednesday Cultleaders Prosperity call, and actually asked Tom Lawler on the questions part, "Wheres the Funding?" I am Paul on the recorded call if Tom & Friends didn't edit me out. Which is OK because I created a video I plan to compile with videos from the past 3 FCUSA fake countdowns for YouTube. Tom used the kite and wind analogy for lack of funding. Tom said the kite is already made, and there is no wind to fly the kite yet. Tom has been promising that wind now for the past 8 years. The only wind is coming from Tom Lawlers mouth.

Now that I know it's possible to speak live with Tom & Friends on the free Monday and Wednesday calls, Now it's time to have some fun.

That's awesome.

• Ask him how they came up with the amounts $100,000, $275,000 and $375,000 years ago before he even "knew how to do a process" and since the method for doing a process has changed, how can it still be the same amount.
    • Ask him why the rewards are all round numbers like $100,000.
    • Ask him why you can't find a single mention of the "New World Courts" in the US and Canada anywhere in the news or the internet.
    • The website states "As you know, FCUSA has now successfully established a relationship with the new World Courts in the US and Canada and already the courts have processed 58 US and 6 Canadian processes". This is obviously a bold faced lie. There's no New World Court so he's just making this up. Call him on it.
    • If these courts have jurisdiction over US entities like judges and sheriffs, why hasn't this been announced to the public? Wouldn't that amount to a secret entity taking control of our sovereign law enforcement? Not exactly what you'd expect from a "Freedom Club".
    • Ask him why the website says "It will be hard to imagine even one of our members who will not be a millionaire with most being multi-millionaires." when most people only have one process for worth only $100,000-$375,000. Is he just making up numbers now? (I know he always has been)

• Ask him what happened to the software that was supposedly tested that was supposed to be used to process ARs for people. Why do you never hear about that or the people who supposedly tested it?

There's so many. I'll be looking forward to hearing your call. Rip him a new one.
    Last edited by Holio; 03-06-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Re: First USA Cult of Freedom (FCUSA)

Holio; do know pressing *1 on the telephone will get anyone listening live to the free Monday and Wednesday calls, a chance to talk and ask questions with Tom & Friends. Let's all get on one of the calls and gang up on Tom Lawler and his fellow crooks.

Latest Cult Spiel, not going to revise it in the name of Mystery Freedom Cult 3000.
    FCUSA Update 3-10-14

Can You Sense the Change in the Wind?

We added a few more enhancements to the site. We have reduced your scrolling in the left column by grouping choices into high use categories.

Please make use of the PROMOS button for Members and Ambassadors. We have consolidate all active promotions in one place.

Early Bronze & Silver Boosters Will End Monday 3/24/14, Midnight

In preparation for upcoming funding, we will be wrapping up the Booster programs over the next two weeks.

In coordination with that, we have extended the Triple-Play program also to end Monday 3-24-14 at midnight. This includes the $1000 cash bonus.

As we say goodbye to the Boosters, there is one last way to gain Booster benefits on new AR orders placed from 3/10/14 to 3/24/14 :

EARLY BRONZE MEMBERS

For each paid AR submitted and paid or postmarked by 3/24/14 at any level, you will earn 3 more at that level post funding.
    Example 1: 1 paid AR with a single booster will allow you 3 post funding AR payouts at that rate.
    Example 2: 1 paid AR with a triple booster and double booster will allow you 3 post funding AR payouts at equal payout rates.
    Example 3: 3 paid ARs will provide you 9 post funding AR payouts at the levels you've paid.

SILVER MEMBERS

For each paid AR submitted and paid or postmarked by 3/24/14 at any level, you will earn 3 more at that level post funding.
    Example 1: 1 paid AR with a booster will allow you 3 post funding AR payouts at that rate.
    Example 2: 3 paid ARs will provide you 9 post funding AR payouts at the levels you've paid.

Member Renewals

Here's a look at our member voluntary renewal progress:

Renewals

Memberships
    ************************************************** *******************************************

Our sincere appreciation for the almost 2% who have volunteered for a "member renewal". It's a start, but I believe each of you who are able will find a way to support your club to assure the completion of our funding and the benevolence to follow. We are exclusively member supported and can only provide you Monday Intro calls, Member calls, Prosperity calls, QE, Coaching and Funding with your much appreciated contributions. We have a shortcut button in the left column to simplify your access.

Thank you.
    Your FCUSA Team
    Last edited by debit.servus; 03-10-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: adding latest Cult of Freedom Spiel

Can you imagine the complete morons who sent them membership fees when they were optional? Those are the people that really deserve to be scammed. It's one thing to be caught in a scam. It's another to just send them more money when it's "optional".

Holio; do know pressing *1 on the telephone will get anyone listening live to the free Monday and Wednesday calls, a chance to talk and ask questions with Tom & Friends. Let's all get on one of the calls and gang up on Tom Lawler and his fellow crooks.

So did you call in debit.servus? Some guy called in last night and said that "not a single GSA has been successful" and Tom cut him off, told him his question had already been answered and hung up on him. I was wondering if that was you.

No, I was listening live while going out with a friend to BURGER KING and when my turn came up, I wasn't ready to put the new SAMSUNG GALAXY LIGHT phone on speaker and start the camera recording. So Tom & Friends skipped me unfortunately. I plan to try again on the Wednesday Cultleaders Prosperity call if FCUSA has it this week. On that video for the 3 Freedom Cult fake countdowns and 'Wheres the Funding' question, the fake countdown clips are on various devices and I need to track them down.

Hello all-
    I listened to the live call and heard the caller say that the GSA process was unsuccessful. That caller was "John", the guy from Pound Wisconsin who has done everything he could to get the GSA program to work for him, but Tom only told him to wait for the decision to be handed down from the imaginary "world court". John has been booted out of his home by the Sheriff. That is a real testimonial as to how things are really "zippin' right along". I have noticed for some time that there is no problem getting on the call. It's never filled up anymore. Interest in the club is waning. Why not? Tom has nothing to sell. He calls the latest marketing strategies "updates". How about the funding????? Ask that one and you'll probably get cut off just like John did.

You could hear how angry Tom was when he got that call from John. This will eventually bring FCUSA down. Promising people he was going to save their home (and them subsequently losing it) will eventually create a whole bunch of pissed off people.

And then there's Tom telling people that even if they lose their house, they'll be compensated for the "value of the house". When in human history has this ever happened? Why would someone be compensated for the value of a house rather than the amount they put into a house? Just one of the many, many completely fabricated promises made by Tom.

Re: Freedom CULT USA - Drink the KOOL AID with Tom Lawler

Now Tom & Friends are commenting on the real world inevitable US dollar collapse. Tom, Judy & Joann (TomJuJoann, TomJuann - screwing with their names to shorted them) are talking about the grocery shrink ray, rising prices & inflation (our hidden tax on savings). I bet Tom Lawler & His family are using the Funding from victims to buy a bunker & a stockpile of food, water and gold.

Now Tom & Friends are speaking how post-Funding everyone on earth will have a 14 month window to file a process. If so I will wait on FCUSA if funding happens, I wouldn't mind a $100,000 Bronze payout instead of 350k. The chance of FCUSA Funding is the same as winning the lottery; and of course chances are I will never win the lottery jackpot, and FCUSA Funding will never happen.

Anyway I created a funny image about FCUSA ROCKS in the meantime while I work on the Freedom Cult Scam Montage, which will include the 3 fake countdowns, and the live questions I asked on multiple Freedom Cult calls. I asked tonight on the Monday March 17th, 2014 about the rounded payout rates, why boosters are on an Administrative REMEDY, and the funding software with no source code, screenshot, executable WINDOWS/MACINTOSH/Linux file or beta release.
    Amazingly Tom answered these questions quickly with some BS, Tom Lawler must think about possible questions to his lies, cheats & deceits.

On the March 17th Cult call Tom speaks about his BioRenew supplement scam operation, recommending two BioRenew products which are likely repackaged COSTCO liquids in a 2oz bottle. Tom makes outrageous & grandiose claims for the supplements, which are undeliverable. Most of the placebo effects of BioRenew scam supplements are real effects with other supplements on the web; which have longstanding track records & market share.
    Last edited by debit.servus; 03-17-2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: grammer, punctuation, and editing for clarity. Adding BioRenew scam operation.

I heard your call on there debit. Good job man. Tom's an amazing asshole isn't he? You asked him for proof of the World Court and he'll tell you just use your intuition. I'm not criticizing you because I'm worse at comebacks than you but I would have said, "so you're telling me there's a court that has legal authority over the judicial system of the United States and it hasn't been reported anywhere in the media and I'm supposed to believe this based on what Tom Lawler says and my "intuition".

This New World Court BS isn't even a rumor in the alternate press. It's existence is claimed by one person, Tom Lawler who has consistently been wrong about just about everything he's ever claimed.

Thanks a lot for asking some of my questions. As expected Tom didn't answer them. His answer to how he came up with the amounts of the payoffs was laughable. "Because we didn't want to make it some random number." Right, well that's exactly what they are Tom. They're just round random numbers.

Who are all these zombies who call in and praise this schmuck like he's the new messiah? They all buy into this galactics and energy fields and BioRenew fake remedy BS? He even talked about the link between vaccines and autism which has been proven to be a sham. This guy is unbelievable, but the people who follow him deserve to be beaten too.

Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post
    I heard your call on there debit. Good job man. Tom's an amazing asshole isn't he?
    Yes Tom Lawler is an A$$HO₤€. He preaches about ascension and great deeds, yet he has taken in money every chance he gets to fund his Georgia gated community mortgage and his luxury Toys and Trips. What a con man, and people believe in Tom & Friends as a cult.

I'm not criticizing you because I'm worse at comebacks than you but I would have said, "so you're telling me there's a court that has legal authority over the judicial system of the United States and it hasn't been reported anywhere in the media and I'm supposed to believe this based on what Tom Lawler says and my "intuition".
    This New World Court BS isn't even a rumor in the alternate press. It's existence is claimed by one person, Tom Lawler who has consistently been wrong about just about everything he's ever claimed.
    No mention on World Courts from anyone channeling or tuned into information for Gaia's (Planet Earth) acension. Tom is taking truths and twisting them to fit his cult money scam operation.

Thanks a lot for asking some of my questions. As expected Tom didn't answer them.
    Need to ask more. My camera died from low battery right after the last question, the pause before the close was the camera dying, since I wasn't going to call Tom Lawler a scam artist without having a recording of it. Since Tom edits out parts of calls he doesn't like, or calls him out on his lies.

He even talked about the link between vaccines and autism which has been proven to be a sham.
    Vaccines deliberately dumbing down is real, the facts show it. Just do research, even some government sources correlate to toxic vaccines.

Vaccines deliberately dumbing down is real, the facts show it. Just do research, even some government sources correlate to toxic vaccines.
    Yeah, here's a site that tells about how vaccines cause autism

http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

Looks like the natives are getting restless. This weeks FCUSA "news" consists of threats from Tom to fine anyone who "accosts" the staff. LOL. Either that or they have to do 2 "QE" sessions. That's right Tom, if anyone complains about the 8 years of lies you've told, just fine them so you can keep them under control. debit.servus, good job.

FCUSA Communication Protocol

The support and administrative staff at FCUSA and Gold Shield Alliance are diligently working to bring you the results that are intended to be the highest and best for you as individuals and the club as a whole. We realize that some people are in very stressful and dire situations that need immediate action. Allow us to remind you that we do not have an exact date for funding or GSA resolution. We initiate your actions in a timely manner on your behalf, but cannot control the timing of the paymaster or courts. We suggest if you are in this situation, it is not proper to verbally or otherwise assault the very people that are trying to overcome all obstacles to help you. Please refer to the winning versus whining call protocol. It is the policy of the club that if you have a problem, bring us a solution and we will gladly address it.
    Should you be a member who accosts our staff, we will give you one warning notice. Future infractions will result in a $250 fine that must be paid before any of your processes will proceed or be paid. This infraction may also be paid by doing 2 QE sessions followed up with an online response citing the resolution of your actions and sent to [email protected]. FCUSA further reserves the right to terminate an abusive member at its discretion.
    Remember, we are working to benefit all members so we can all rejoice in the outcome!