Re: Freedom Club USA

Latest from the Court;

Name:  lawler74-1.1.PNG
Views: 228
Size:  146.1 KB

Full document at:
    https://www.scribd.com/document/376239396/lawlerdoc74-1

https://definitions.uslegal.com/d/disgorgement/;
    Disgorgement is the act of giving up something such as the profits obtained by illegal or unethical acts on demand or by legal compulsion. Court can order wrongdoers to pay back illegal profits to prevent unjust enrichment. Disgorgement is a remedy and not a punishment.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 04-12-2018 at 08:44 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Tom owes nothing.
    Here's the outcomes (in order of likeliness):
    1: As Tom Lawler has the moral and legal high ground, he doesn't owe the COURT $0.001. He also will stay a free man as long as a representation on Tom (original soul, clone, physical hologram) is alive on this earth.
    2: The RV/NESARA GESARA/Common Law System/Initial Light Offering renders the SEC & STATUATORY LAW SYSTEM Officially Null & Void.
    3: The US MARSHALLS take in a clone/physical hologram resembling Tom Lawler, and Original Soul Tom continues to work for humanity.
    4: Tom Publicly Funds FC USA Members everything promised which dismisses the STATUATORY LAW CASE.
    5: The ICLWC Pays 15 mil to the court, releasing TOM LAWLER of CONTEMT OF COURT.
    ANTIFCUSAERS ARE COWARDLY, CABAL—AIDING, PIECES OF RANCID CHICKEN SHIT. THERE ARE NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT THAT.

Sounds like the cages got their yearly pressure wash.

Sounds LIKE THE CHICKEN CAGES GOT THEIR YEERLY PRESSURE WASH DOWN, THE ANTIFCUSA CHICKEN SHIT IS ABSENT AFTER I POST WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH Tom.

OR THEY PRE-SUICIDED PRE-ILO. HOPEFULLY THIS, AS EARTH DOESNT NEED PRO-CABAL, ANTIHUMAN, RANCID COWARDLY CHICKEN SHIT.
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 04-20-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    ANTIFCUSAERS ARE COWARDLY, CABAL—AIDING, PIECES OF RANCID CHICKEN SHIT. THERE ARE NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT THAT.

ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by scambustah View Post
    My wife and I joined many many years ago and we got 9 others to join, in our group of 10, only 2 are active members still paying membership fee's, NOBODY has been paid yet. Years ago, FCUSA was having a HUGE Victory Celebration at the Atlantis Resort Bahamas and payouts were being advertised on their website. Joanne checked out Atlantis Resort and came back telling everyone in a recorded message how beautiful it was and how exciting it was. FCUSA mentioned that thousands of rooms were booked for the members, chartered flights were available, last chance to join and purchase an AR was being advertised over and over, it was a VERY exciting time. Come to find out, Atlantis Resort never heard of FCUSA and not one single room was booked and no chartered flights either, it was all a BIG lie to sell a HUGE bulk of AR's to scammed members. Back then, so MANY members would come to SCAM.COM to vent and over the years they all gave up and disappeared. One can only listen to FCUSA's promises for so many years before you give up and walk away and if FCUSA were legitimate then they would understand the members frustration and why we all left. Back then we all have the same contract which is a lifetime paid membership and only years later did they decide to ask for more money for maintenance which nobody want to offer since we ALL already gave thousands of dollars. Nowadays, they send memo's that say your membership is expired and you will not receive any funds when payout arrives if you dont submit your monthly maintenance fee's. When we all joined FCUSA, FCUSA was all about humanity, love, light, peace, kindness, compassion, helping others, creating a new world, personal empowerment, awareness and goodness. Years later, today, when I sneak a peek on SCAM.COM all I see in just one person here representing FCUSA and that person is ProFCUSA, everyone else is GONE. ProFCUSA represents FCUSA with a very dark and violent energy, anyone that can potentially become a member would quickly back away if they came to SCAM.COM to read about how ProFCUSA describes the future with FCUSA. Mass killings, bludgeoning your family and friends, crashing your vehicles into crowds of innocent people, jumping to your death from tall buildings and the rest of the nonsense that ProFCUSA describes is pure EVIL and DARKNESS. If this is how its going to be then count me out too, at this point where members left in droves including myself, we dont care about the money, you can have it, what we dont have we wont miss at all, we will just continue our lives like the rest of the world and live the best we can and know. We all know there will NOT be any public announcement and NOTHING will have changed even 2,3 4 and 5 years from now. I will copy and paste my post and I will repost it exactly 1 year from today just to prove that NOTHING has changed.
    Exactly 100%

Quote Originally Posted by scambustah View Post
    When we all joined FCUSA, FCUSA was all about humanity, love, light, peace, kindness, compassion, helping others, creating a new world, personal empowerment, awareness and goodness. Years later, today, when I sneak a peek on SCAM.COM all I see in just one person here representing FCUSA and that person is ProFCUSA, everyone else is GONE. ProFCUSA represents FCUSA with a very dark and violent energy, anyone that can potentially become a member would quickly back away if they came to SCAM.COM to read about how ProFCUSA describes the future with FCUSA. Mass killings, bludgeoning your family and friends, crashing your vehicles into crowds of innocent people, jumping to your death from tall buildings and the rest of the nonsense that ProFCUSA describes is pure EVIL and DARKNESS.
    I have said in many ways and words that Freedom Club USA is going to have an Initial Light Offering, much like an Initial Public Offering or Initial Coin Offering; for Humanity. The ILO will be all about humanity, love, light, peace, kindness, compassion, helping others, creating a new world, personal empowerment, awareness and goodness. Those who have a stake in FC USA will be a part of the wealth UBERNOVA.

Those that knew about Freedom Club USA and have zero personal stake in FCUSA, whill feel like a total and complete failure to everyone they touched; because when the ILO goes public they will have missed the obvious but perceived-risky opportunity Freedom Club USA had for forward-thinking, cosmically aware FCUSA Members. Ask those who knew the potential of Bitcoin back in January 2013 how they felt for missing the valuation rocket launch and you will have an idea of how those who knew the potential of FCUSA today will feel for missing the ILO and multiply their feeling by 1,000,000,000. Heck, imagine the biggest regret you have and multiply it by a trillion.

Because of the nature of this event, which will be the only time in existence where a planet sees such a swift energy transfer; FCUSA Stakeless, even those who don’t care about the money; will have missed being a part of the energy transfer, even if that part was just asking a question on one of the member calls.

Simply put: On ILO day, FCUSA stakeless missed the ILO, and now they will take it out on everyone they know.

Because of this, and the need to burn out the last dregs of negative energy on planet earth; those who are FCUSA stakeless will giga kick themselves x1000 on ILO day, prompting the acts of harm you interpreted as the future with FCUSA. After the last act of harm is done by the last FCUSA stakeless soul, will the second stage of humanity all about humanity, love, light, peace, kindness, compassion, helping others, creating a new world, personal empowerment, awareness and goodness begin.
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 04-24-2018 at 02:41 PM.

ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

After all these years, I think I can boil down what is happening into one sentence.

Tom Lawler will say anything about anything to make money.

7. 04-27-2018, 05:04 AM

Correction to one of my posts

I’m posting a correction to one of my replies. Holio wrote
    “I bet he's thrilled about the Tangerine Dictator being elected.”
    I replied with “So am I.” Because I thought Holio was referring to something related to the GFoL and not Puppet Trump.

For the record I am not thrilled by voting for your favorite master every 4 years as if it will make you freeer. Therefore I’m not thrilled about the new puppet put in place.

Holio “I wonder if he knows Trump is killing regulations on banks and hiring corporate criminals from Exxon and Goldman Sachs to loot the country. Not to mention rolling back Dodd-Frank which will make a repeat of the real estate crash more likely. Yeah I'm sure Tom is on board with Trump and like almost all of his followers he's too stupid to realize he was conned.”

Keep on believing in the political illusion HolioSnot, you're on board with the dark siders and like all sheeple you're too stupid to realize you're conned.

Wow theres alot of controversy over the Freedom Club USA. I will stay away.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hell No View Post
    Stay FAAARRRRR AAAAAWAAAAYYYY. I don’t like the smell of rancid chicken shit.

AntiFCUSAers are cowardly, cabal-aiding pieces of slimy rancid CHICKEN SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell No View Post
    Having seen it all over the years, this deal is shocking to see it is still being supported by a poster even with all the lies and BS spewed over the past decade. simply amazing.

Anti-Freedom Club USAers

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . Name:  1DB27331-6394-4E5D-99AE-6616BA367D76.jpeg
Views: 1071
Size:  157.3 KB.

. . .. . . . .

:chicken
    Last edited by ProFCUSA; 05-11-2018 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Because AntiFCUSAers are PIE-CES OF RAN-CID CHICK-EN SHHHIIT

Freedom Club USA is not a scam. Tom Lawler is a free Man!

https://youtu.be/sA7rLto-VCw

Celebrations...

NEARLY 2 and A HALF YEARS LATER Tom Lawler is a FREE MAN.

Celebrations...

UPWIND OF THE RANCID CHICKEN SHIT KNOWN AS ANTIFCUSAers.

Celebrations...

BITCOIN CLIMBING AGAIN.

Tom is free, tom is free as the wind. Not a fugitive after 2 and a half yeers!

WOW. TOM LAWLER RELWAL MOT IN PRISON, GIVE IT UP FOR ANTIFCUSAERS MAKING PREDITIONS THAT NEVER MATERIALIZE.

TOM LAWLER NOT IN PRISON - NOSIRP NI TON RELWAL MOT - TOM LAWLER NOT IN PRISON

THE CHICKIN SHIT REALLY GOT CLEANED OUT.

OR HOLIO, ACTIONSPEAKINGLOUDER, JUST WATCHING, AND ALL THE ANTIFCUSAers were just EXPERIMENTAL CHICKEN SHIT POWERED CHICKEN BRAINS WIRED TO SHILL FOR THE CABAL.

OR THE PURVEYORS OF FACTORY RAISED CHICKEN REALIZED A NEW REVENUE STREAM BY TAPPING INTO THE BRAINPOWER OF THEIR CHICKENS AND THE ANTIFCUSAERS WERE AI-CHICKEN POWERED BOTS AND THEY GOT SLAUGHTERED.

ANYWAY I'M GLAD THE ANTIFCUSAers HAVE STOPPED POSTING AS FCUSA WON THE WAR.

Re: Tom is free, tom is free as the wind. Not a fugitive after 2 and a half yeers!

Quote Originally Posted by ProFCUSA View Post
    WOW. TOM LAWLER RELWAL MOT IN PRISON, GIVE IT UP FOR ANTIFCUSAERS MAKING PREDITIONS THAT NEVER MATERIALIZE.

TOM LAWLER NOT IN PRISON - NOSIRP NI TON RELWAL MOT - TOM LAWLER NOT IN PRISON

THE CHICKIN SHIT REALLY GOT CLEANED OUT.

OR HOLIO, ACTIONSPEAKINGLOUDER, JUST WATCHING, AND ALL THE ANTIFCUSAers were just EXPERIMENTAL CHICKEN SHIT POWERED CHICKEN BRAINS WIRED TO SHILL FOR THE CABAL.

OR THE PURVEYORS OF FACTORY RAISED CHICKEN REALIZED A NEW REVENUE STREAM BY TAPPING INTO THE BRAINPOWER OF THEIR CHICKENS AND THE ANTIFCUSAERS WERE AI-CHICKEN POWERED BOTS AND THEY GOT SLAUGHTERED.

ANYWAY I'M GLAD THE ANTIFCUSAers HAVE STOPPED POSTING AS FCUSA WON THE WAR.

I have not checked in in quite a while.....
    Where did the current fixation with chickens come from?

Re: Tom is free, tom is free as the wind. Not a fugitive after 2 and a half yeers!

Quote Originally Posted by NAMEUSER View Post
    Someone works at Chick-fil-A maybe.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Tom IS FREE, TOM IS FREE AS THE WIND. ANTIFCUSAERS MAKE FAILED PREDICTIONS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAMEUSER View Post

What's the difference between chickenshit and an Antifcusaer? The sourcing. One is shat out of an animal and the other decided to become cowardly CHICKEN shit.

Definition of chickenshit

1 usually vulgar : petty, insignificant
    2 usually vulgar : lacking courage, manliness, or effectiveness

I’m not fixated with chicken meat or chickens.