+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 107 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Freedom Club USA

Hello all-
    It seems that these threads get really nasty, then get deleted. Let's start it again, and see if maybe this time it will last. There isn't much to report as far as results with any of the FCUSA programs, because there are no results. The AR program has simply not paid out, and the GSA program is relying on the Treasury to contact the lenders and pay the debt. Historically, the Treasury hasn't engaged in that type of activity, so all of the FCUSA programs remain in the very high risk classification. If you read the GSA testimonials carefully, the only results are a limited number of procedural stoppages/delays, but anything that would indicate that money is flowing is notably absent. Rhetoric and intimidation seem to be the only service that FCUSA really has to offer, and the banks aren't buying it, so the members get stuck holding the bag again. One member that had purchased a GSA process said they were worried, and I would say for good reason.

Re: Freedom Club USA

Quote Originally Posted by just watching View Post
    It seems that these threads get really nasty, then get deleted.
    Exactly.
    Oddly, these deletions also coincide with the loss of Google Adsense. Whenever Google pulls Adsense (the source of income for this website) threads that contain a lot of hate speech, threats,..etc get deleted.

Oh, and advocating illegal behavior can get a thread deleted too.
    You know, like posting a phone number and telling people to make crank calls.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 07-26-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Lets start it again just so it can just be deleted after a few months. I say we all go to another forum on the net and start it there. Because the word needs to stay out that Freedom Club USA is a complete scam operation that never intended to fund its victims (I should say members) for the thousands each member paid into with the promise of getting funding/paid out.

ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

Yes let's be nice so the thread stands.

There were previously nearly 200 pages- possibly more of people's comments that FCUSA is a master scam.

I still think it is. Master scammers are capable of convincing knowledgeable people into being scammed.

A combination of hypnotism and deceit is used to convince desperate parties to part with thousands of dollars, and then sit on group calls every day of the week, for years on end.

I hope that's nice enough to remain in this thread.

Great to see that holio is gone. Good riddens. We are now back to another countdown. Does anyone remember the red light from 2011? Or Atlantis 2008? There were some other things too I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by FCUSASUCKS View Post
    Great to see that holio is gone. Good riddens. We are now back to another countdown. Does anyone remember the red light from 2011? Or Atlantis 2008? There were some other things too I can't remember.
    It's Good Riddance. Learn how to spell.

By the way, you've just been reported for having multiple accounts.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

One Magical Day for GSA and AR

Early Bronze Closes.....
    Funding Begins

Yeah right, this is just another fake countdown which Tom has put out for his members, I mean victims. It's might as well be a countdown to when Freedom Club USA will shut down, and possibly start up again under a new name. Or it will count back up after it goes down to one second then they will put up another barrier to "funding".

One magical day of members waiting for the fake countdown on their computer screens only to have wasted their time in a scam operation for Toms own life funding. The only funding which FCUSA will do is to the leaders of this "club"; Tom, Jodi and Doug.

I thought funding could only happen under a new monetary system, Fed collapsing, IRS closing down etc. Tom can't even keep track of the lies he tells.

Thanks for being such a good speller. Now you can just go away again.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Good%20Riddens
    Thanks so much Holio for being so kind and caring about me learning how to spell. I feel so smart for you being back on the website. I don't have two accounts. One of them was disabled.
    Holio has a new name, snitch.

I don't have two accounts. One of them was disabled.
    Actually, it appears that you have four accounts, and none of them appear to have been banned as yet.

FCUSASUCKS
    Disapointed
    JackDonlan
    Also, one under the username 'admiralty'.

Since you somewhat admitted this I'll allow you to pick which one to keep and will ban the other three. Or, if you prefer, I'll just ban the three most recent ones and let you keep the oldest.

Infraction (Warning) given for a Forum Rules violation.
    7. NO MORE MULTIPLE USERNAMES. On first offense the extra names will be banned and rendered unusable. If you make more to replace them, you will be blocked from using the site.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-13-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Please delete disapointed and JackDonlan.

Many thanks to Holio for being so observant of two accounts I have not used in over two years.

If I have an account "admiralty", delete that one too. All of them but FCUSASUCKS

Please delete disapointed and JackDonlan.

Many thanks to Holio for being so observant of two accounts I have not used in over two years.
    If I have an account "admiralty", delete that one too. All of them but FCUSASUCKS
    All three of the other accounts have been banned.

Well, I believe in giving credit where credit is due. If Holio ever pointed out that he/she thought you had other accounts, I missed it. Credit for pointing out your other accounts belongs to you as posted in Post #9:
    I don't have two accounts. One of them was disabled.
    Holio has a new name, snitch.
    Your facts in Post #9 do appear to be in error.
    In more ways then one.

PS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post

He never reported you AFAIK. Perhaps, he reported it to another MOD through PM/e-mail.
    It wasn't reported through the forum notification system, ie.. the 'Report Spam' link in the upper right of every post.
    Simply put, I missed that in his post.

But, he was correct in the usage of 'Good Riddance' as your own link shows;
    Quote Originally Posted by Holio View Post

Thanks for being such a good speller. Now you can just go away again.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Good%20Riddens
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    1. Good Riddens
    A common misspelling of the idiom "Good Riddance".
    yb:
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-13-2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added smilie.

The disapointed account was disabled for comments. I forgot about the other accounts. I forgive myself for not having a perfect memory. I'm just so thankful rule freak holio was around to report me. Nomaxim, are you a moderator? You seem to be. Correct me if I am wrong. Holio, I misspelled disappointed just to piss you off. I hope you have a wonderful day.

The disapointed account was disabled for comments.
    That account may have been temporarily banned by another MOD at some point. However, they failed to note it by giving a infraction or by any other means.
    That account wasn't banned.
    But, when an account is 'banned' it means that you are no longer allowed to post here at Scam.com.
    Or any other forum that bans you.
    I forgot about the other accounts. I forgive myself for not having a perfect memory.
    For some reason I find that doubtful.
    It appears to me that you lied.
    I'm just so thankful rule freak holio was around to report me.
    As pointed out, he didn't, you did.
    Are you stupid as well as a liar?
    Nomaxim, are you a moderator? You seem to be.
    You can view the View Forum Leaders on any VB forum to see who the various MOD's, SMOD's, and ADMIN's are.

NOTE:
    There are two MOD groups listed, forum error.
    The second group are the MOD's.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-13-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: format editing.

16. 08-13-2013, 04:10 PM

Reason
    Rule #5 violation.

FCUSASUCKS will not be posting here for 30 days.

He has been banned for a Forum Rules violation;
    5. NO HARASSING THE MODERATORS or ADMINISTRATORS for how they do their job. You can debate them all you want and even insult them if the debate warrants it, we do post as members, however, you may not insult the way they moderate nor bitch to the other moderators about it.
    He is apparently not to bright, as it appears he could not comprehend this link;
    Quote Originally Posted by Scam.com