+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 62

Thread: Bombs!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Bombs!!!

    Lets talk bombs. I made gun power as a kid but check this out :eek:
    where did we go wrong :confused:
    ..................Proof we live in a sick world!............................................ .......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Bombs!!!

    we were lied to about pearl harbor, and then this. Way to go Illuminati. Born at Bohemian Grove too. Kids doing what they are told
    Are you ready for this? This is 60 yrs ago folks. Whats next is better
    Stop the NWO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Bombs!!!


    From left to right:
    pug, bogiewolf wiz, paulcrawl, soulhore

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Bombs!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    we were lied to about pearl harbor, and then this. Way to go Illuminati. Born at Bohemian Grove too.
    Ok... a pic of "little boy". What "lie" about Pearl Harbor are you talking about? Did the Japanese not attack the US base there on Dec. 7, 1941? If not then who did?

    Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    Kids doing what they are told
    ]
    Who are these guys? I don't see Oppenheimer in the group?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,215

    Re: Bombs!!!

    Oppenheimer?

    Isn't he the head of the illluminati that committed these atrocities?

    There's piles of doo . . .

    And then there's Soulbro . .

    One in the same . . .
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Bombs!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Ok... a pic of "little boy". What "lie" about Pearl Harbor are you talking about? Did the Japanese not attack the US base there on Dec. 7, 1941? If not then who did?
    Bush and Cheney you idiot. :D
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Bombs!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    Bush and Cheney you idiot.
    And all this time I thought the Japanese wanted the resources of the South Pacific (because of the US oil embargo) & the Pacific Fleet was in their way

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Bombs!!!

    paulcrawl.,pup and bogus just can't post, ya know?
    wiz could post good lies!
    bogus cant, and pups clueless.
    wiz is ur dog paul!
    but he don't post much anymore....
    Trueman knew the USA was going to get fuc*ked up Dec 7, but let it happen....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Bombs!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    paulcrawl.,pup and bogus just can't post, ya know?
    wiz could post good lies!
    bogus cant, and pups clueless.
    wiz is ur dog paul!
    but he don't post much anymore....
    Trueman knew the USA was going to get fuc*ked up Dec 7, but let it happen....
    Ok, but this still doesn't answer my questions.
    1. What Pearl Harbor lies are you talking about?
    2. Who are the guys in the photo?

    BTW Truman was not vice-president in 1941. The office was held by Henry Agard Wallace at that time.
    Last edited by PaulM; 04-27-2007 at 08:28 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Bombs!!!

    sorry p crawl u right. It was Roosevelt who knew we were going to get ****ed up Dec 7.... and let it happen, and Trueman who slept well that night after a little pug fire cracker fuc*ked up the city. Yep, it was Born at Bohemian Grove too paulcrawl ! :eek: Hiroshima was a firecracker compared to whats available
    now!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Bombs!!!

    U need names or can u figure it out paul? :o

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Bombs!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    U need names or can u figure it out paul? :o
    I got it from here... thanks.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Bombs!!!

    10-4 paul. Heres a few of my favorite bomb pics. What can I say. Boys will be boys
    .
    USSR

    Baker 1946 or 7, S Pacific. Those ships are getting ready to get *****ed up!
    Baker close up
    Romeo

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Bombs!!!

    Paulcrawl I named this one after you
    Thats the largest US bomb ever!! An guess who this is?

    WIZ!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Bombs!!!

    Probably one of the most famous bomb pics is wiz (MIKE), the 1st H bomb test.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,215

    Re: Bombs!!!

    What's your point with the "pretty pics"?

    Did you drop these bombs? (come to the illuminati side, you know you want to, but we'd kick your butt back into the sea, from whence you came, sh*tbag)
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Similar Threads

  1. Al-qaeda uses dogs as bombs!
    By SnappyDan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 07:34 AM
  2. Car Bombs In Iraq Kill 190
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 12:52 PM
  3. Nuclear bombs
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 07:56 PM
  4. Cluster Bombs in Lebanon
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 11:11 AM
  5. Bombs Bursting in Air........
    By DeeDee1965 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 09:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •