+ Reply to Thread

Stay Away From These Sites

4nocash.com worked, i got $20 out of it, but later on they were supposed to send me $70 and banned my account, i didnt do anything against their terms since i have been doing the same for other sites. It bull shyyyyyt what they did, and they dont even respond to my emails or anything regarding the matter.

megafreebie.com ..worked, i got dvds, but then when i went for the $250 giftcard, i had different referals from different internet ips and computers, even in different cities! yet they said the passwords were pretty much the same as the others who signed up, so they denied the $250 i was supposed to receive. what a pain... :mad:

Re: Stay Away From These Sites

Thanks for the warning!

rightinfo Guest

I heard this website for the first time. To be true, I have more than list of more than 40 websites who are paying me regularly but 4nocash is not the one.

if u want to know the legit ones that havent done me wrong so far..here it is:

POKERPRIZES IS GOOD!
    PERKPOINTS IS GOOD!
    FREEVIDEOGAMES IS GOOD!
    IPODSWEEPSTAKES IS GOOD!

all of those have worked for me...big time!!!

lots of sites are sort of legit. They will just invalidate people at random and make up the reason why. I would also recommend avoiding get4friends.com

if youre doing a referal based site, and you have to get around 4 or more referals, dont do it! cause most of the time these sites send you your prize when you do like point based or 1 or 2 referals, but when you do something big, they try to find anything and everything that could cause you to violate their terms; and then you lose out, and have a loss of profit. I hope all the referal sites turn to point based sites, so much more reliable. I would never do another referal site again, unless it was 1-3 referals.