+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

MMA (Money Merge Account) ALERT!!

:)
    You can get the SAME "MMA" type product for only $30. Read this article from bankrate.com.

BankRate.com

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PAY $3,500 for a online spreadsheet/calculator that YOU have to fill out and maintain every month.

This article shows you how you can get the exact same product for only $30. The guy selling you the MMA is making anywhere from $700 up to $1500 a month. His upline makes a cut of that as well. This company is MLM in every sense of the word. Good product but WAY too expensive.

http://www.bankrate.com/yho/news/mor...ortgage_a1.asp

Re: MMA (Money Merge Account) ALERT!!

Firstly $3500 does not provide access to a spreasheet/calculator. The $3500 investment is for financial software that will allow the average homeowner to cut the term of their mortgage and save thousands of dollars in mortgage interest.

The product referered to in the bankrate.com article is not the same type of program. They are as different as can be. It is true that the product is a MLM opportunity but so what? Have you ever heard of Avon?

You're right....it is a great product but I personally don't feel it's overpriced. Hmmm $3500 investment to save myself over $200,000 in interest. Can you please show me any other product or service that will allow me to invest $3500 and provide me with a return of over $200,000?

Quote Originally Posted by tdenny
    Look out what you say folks to this guy!! He is saying you could be sued for slander!! LMAO!!

I would say from what I read, it's the people who are representing this company in very rude way's are mocked moreso than the company, which they should be!!

Gonna sue me pal!! Your threats like that hurt your credibility too partner!!

TD
    I am all for a forum where the general public is alerted to actual scams but there is a huge difference between a scam and what a person "thinks" is a scam. Sure everyone is entitled to their opinion but it's a bit sad to read posts about a company that is selling a product that helps people being written about as if it were scam.

Since you strongly feel this is a scam perhaps you can back up what you're writing. Please post a complaint in this thread from a user of the program that feels they have been scammed. Please also post any findings you may have from any governmental agency that states that United First Financial scams people out of their money.

You'll be hard pressed to find anything mentioned above as I heavily researched the company prior to joining. It seems to me the only people who have negative comments about the company are those who feel they can do it on their own or those who don't understand the program. I myself thought the program sounded too good to be true when I first found out about it. I just didn't understand it after viewing the video presentation the first time around.

Lastly, when did I say I was going to "sue you"? Had a made that comment I would stand by it, but I don't believe my credibility is the one being hurt here.
    I strongly believe that if any person is going to post negative comments about a company, especially on a site like Scam.com, they would at least have the courtesy to have some sort of basis or foundation for their accusations before potentially damaging the reputation of a company.

I took a look too at what he said. He said from the views presented the one's who held degrees provided the most convincing points. The opposition who were for the program were using beligerent degrading remarks to the people they disagreed with.

He said look at posts, 20 21, and 22 which I did and found his views to be substantiated. Did you read those posts. They were from degreed individuals stating their opinion!! TD
    I did indeed read those posts and in my opinion disagree with their assertions. As they are entitled to their opinions so am I. What difference does it make that the posts were made by degreed individuals? I myself hold a degree. Does this mean that my opinion bears more weight or is any more correct than an individual who does not hold a degree? A degree does not make one person more intelligent than the next.

That is an american right called free speech..Even if they are wrong welcome to america!! They are entitled to be wrong, just as the goons who represented the company were inflaming maniacs calling people mental midgets, and all the other unprofessional and low grade antics. They are protected as well under free speech.TD
    Absolutely, freedom of speech it what makes America the country that it is. I myself could not imagine living in a country that does not afford the freedom that we are provided by being citizens of our great country.

When disagreed with the people who call slander, libel are just hypocrites for the freedoms they don't allow others to use, they themselves use to even worse degrees than the offenses they say are committed against a third party much less the first party for which they insite slander, defamation and everything else.

People are entitled to speak their mind without worry of your kinds of threats hounding them to subvert their American Rights!! TD
    There is a huge difference between freedom of speech and yelling fire in a packed movie theatre. Freedom of speech does not mean that we as American's can always so what we want with no repercussions. If this were the case there would be no such terms as slander or libel.

The problem that I have with the threads concerning the MMA product and United First Financial is that individuals are stating that the company and the product is a scam without providing any actual proof but rather making the assumption based on their personal opinions. Don't get me wrong, people are entitled to their opinions but I feel that when someone is making accusations against a company, especially on a site like Scam.com, there would be some sort of substantiated proof that would accompany such accusations.

I strongly feel that to those who feel that the product is a scam should at least provide some sort of factual basis for their claims. How about providing links to a governmental agency showing complaints from consumers or fines and penalties that have been levied upon the company for making false claims?

Until some sort of factual proof is furnished I will maintain my position that the MMA product is a good product, will benefit many and is far from being a scam. As with any product, it may not be right for everyone but can help many become mortgage free sooner.

I do get your point in that some of the individuals attempting to defend United First Financial against the accusations posted on this forum can and should have been more articulate in their defense.

Sure, people's lives are not in physical danger due to posts on this forum but can you see the point that I'm trying to make? People writing their opinions on a public forum about a company being fraudulent and attempting to scam consumers when in fact it's not the case can be damaging to a company.

If this were your company, would you want people making accusations against your product or service being fraudulent and a scam without any factual proof? Would you be ok with having your companies’ reputation potentially damaged due to these people’s opinions?

The main point I'm trying to make is that before a company is supposedly exposed for being a scam, especially on a site where the word scam is the entire basis for the site, shouldn't there be more than opinion involved?

Yes, I understand your point, but the fact of the matter that's happen's to be the right's of all American's!!

Just look how the President of the USA is portrayed on the media in front and behind closed doors. Much more defaming than this poor company!!

It's called welcome to America. Secondly, they took the risk of engaging MLM'r's ...They know walking in or should know, MLM businesses have horrifying reputations. But they give the company the advantage of low overhead. That is what comes with the beast.

You can't have it both way's. If they are so protective of their name, then they should expense themselves the traditional way of running a legit business, and that is bearing the cost of overhead.

So, you can't cry or they cry because people are naturally suspicious especially when in mlm anyone can do it and is qualified unlike the traditional methods where good legit companies pay an extreme expense to screen their employees!!

That's it in a nutshell..no violins on this thread especially for companies who want to cut corners and minimize their expenses by going mlm..

Signing off as one still not impressed!!

TD
    Just because a company is MLM based does not mean that they cut corners. There are very lucrative and legitimiate MLM companies in existence today.

I have no problem with people being suspicous. What I have a problem with is people claiming their product is a scam when in fact it is not. There is a huge difference between suspicion and unfounded accustations.

I know we can go on and on for days or even weeks on this thread but nothing will really come of it. Let's just agree to disagree. As with any product or service there will be people who like it and others who will not. I guess the american consumer will be the best gauge as to how people feel about United First Financial's product.

The problem I see with most threads in these forums is that "Scam" is often substituted for "In my opinion; price exceeds value."

A company can be perfectly legal and have no real value in their product/service.

Webster’s defines Scam as " a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation "*

Fraudulent and deceptive advertising is illegal. Having little value is not.

*http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/scam

FREE MMA type of product here -->

http://www.integramortgages.com/FinancialVOODOO

The only difference is that instead of logging in online to use a fancy calculator you just open the file on your desktop and your on your way.

The only difference is that instead of logging in online to use a fancy calculator you just open the file on your desktop and your on your way.

The MMA is a great product but why pay $3500 for something you can now get for FREE? Thats all I am saying.. I never said MLM's are bad nore did I say UFF is bad. Just a little expensive. :D

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyt2325
    Firstly $3500 does not provide access to a spreasheet/calculator. The $3500 investment is for financial software that will allow the average homeowner to cut the term of their mortgage and save thousands of dollars in mortgage interest.

The product referered to in the bankrate.com article is not the same type of program. They are as different as can be. It is true that the product is a MLM opportunity but so what? Have you ever heard of Avon?

You're right....it is a great product but I personally don't feel it's overpriced. Hmmm $3500 investment to save myself over $200,000 in interest. Can you please show me any other product or service that will allow me to invest $3500 and provide me with a return of over $200,000?
    I found a FREE MMA Type product here: http://www.integramortgages.com/FinancialVOODOO

Why pay $3,500 for a great product you can get for FREE. UFF is MLM so they have to charge that in order to pay the downline / upline. If you want to pay that then go for it. I hope this helps those of us that don't have $3500 to spend.

I FOUND A FREE MMA Type product here: http://www.integramortgages.com/FinancialVOODOO

Why pay $3,500 for a great product you can get for FREE. UFF is MLM so they have to charge that in order to pay the downline / upline. If you want to pay that then go for it. I hope this helps those of us that don't have $3500 to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustedTruth
    :)
    You can get the SAME "MMA" type product for only $30. Read this article from bankrate.com.

BankRate.com

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PAY $3,500 for a online spreadsheet/calculator that YOU have to fill out and maintain every month.

This article shows you how you can get the exact same product for only $30. The guy selling you the MMA is making anywhere from $700 up to $1500 a month. His upline makes a cut of that as well. This company is MLM in every sense of the word. Good product but WAY too expensive.

http://www.bankrate.com/yho/news/mor...ortgage_a1.asp
    I FOUND A FREE MMA Type product here:

It seems to me that Trusted Truth did not read the Article written by Bank Rate. It (The Article) seemed to have a positive spin on the Accelerated Mortgage Programs available out there? The fact that MMA is 3500.00 is only relevent if it is not worth that amount of money. Further investigation into the program may reveal that MMA is more than a Mortgage Accelerator to the Consumer.... Perhaps a much closer look at the program/software will satisfy the investment?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomsvoice
    It seems to me that Trusted Truth did not read the Article written by Bank Rate. It (The Article) seemed to have a positive spin on the Accelerated Mortgage Programs available out there? The fact that MMA is 3500.00 is only relevent if it is not worth that amount of money. Further investigation into the program may reveal that MMA is more than a Mortgage Accelerator to the Consumer.... Perhaps a much closer look at the program/software will satisfy the investment?
    Sure it had a positive spin on it. It is a great product. I am just trying to help those people who don't have or want to spend $3500 for a online spreadsheet that they can get for free. This company is giving it away for free. All you have to do is request it and there are no strings attached. he just e-mails it to you. If you want to spend $3500 then go for it. No one is stopping you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomsvoice

It is a great product Wisdomvoice . I just can't see why ,if you are living paycheck to paycheck ,you need or would want to pay $3500 up front and $30 a month for the same product other companies are offering for free.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustedTruth

Can an Excel spreadsheet calculate daily interest and average monthy interest on the HELOC balance? Will the excel spreadsheet also tell me when to make a lump sum payment so that I can maximize my interest savings?

Bottom line is you pay for what you get and I feel that there is now way that an Excel spreadhseet will allow me to come close to the savings that the MMA product will.