+ Reply to Thread

mary henderson

there is this mary henderson from calgary,al.canada who calls her bussiness choice mail,her offer is money from envelopes/making money watching tv/and i quote her here: you will be stuffing circulars that sells our reprint galore cd-rom.she says that his first cheque will come from choice mail. her address is:
    Mary Henderson
    919centre st. NW
    suite 225
    calgary,alberta,canada
    t2e2p6
    publishing by choice mail at same address as her's above and any thing he send them is to be send :to Choice Mail" again with the same address as her's above.I hope this will clear some misunderstanding I may have cause here on my first attempt.looking for HELP,before this man gets in deeper then he can afford, thank you

Re: mary henderson

Why did you start another post of the same thing?

Didn't like my answer?

joe
    no that wasnt it,since it's my first time on here as I said before.I felt I had to explain myself better by seperating the two and posting them each into a difference column .

theresa ( thank you) au revoir

Choicemail Mary Henderson Scam

Hi, I am from St.Catharines, Ontario. I am a single mother with two children.
    If anyone is a single parent like myself knows how hard it is to raise two children with one income.

One day I came across an offering in a newspaper ad claiming that you can earn extra money while working from home stuffing envelopes. I had a respond from a company claiming to call themselves Choicemail locating in Calgary, Ab.

They have requested that I would make a $38.95 for the first initial deposit for material fee and the cheque is to be made out to Mary Henderson who claims to be the cofounder of this company. So I did just that. Its been 4 weeks now I haven't heard a response from them and the deposit has already been submitted.

After a few week that my money was taken, I knew that there is something definitely wrong. I went online to see if this company actually existed, to my amazement I was correct and realize that I was scammed!

I know that $38.95 doesn't seem to mean a lot to some people, but can you imagine how many people was used and this person setting this up probably is getting rich.

This is really unfair and I am very upset. I hope this person would eventually get caught. I truly believe what goes around will eventually come back to you in one form or another.

I am going to go to the bank and put a trace on my cheque and I will also bring it to the police station. I hope everyone would join together and try to put and end to this injustice.

"Mary Henderson", what ever your name stop leaching money out of people and get yourself a real job. I am a single mother and I work for living. Why can you.

beware of this if it comes in your mail!

Choicemail Mary Henderson
    919Centre St. NW, Suite 225
    Calgary, Alberta
    T2E 2P6

Re: Choicemail Mary Henderson Scam

This is so unacceptable....... I am starting to think that this unprofessional way of stealing people's money is so bad so irresponsible and not sure of where to head for claiming my money back...
    Mary Henderson or whateever you call yourself -- get real and stop fooling people..
    Any ideas on how to recall our money... No wonder in the documents we received it says go to any post office and open a bank account and al lthe ways and means to mislead people and steal their money.......
    What the hell,,,, shouldnt authorities have control of this....
    No wonder there is no phone number to contact anyone and no wonder searching the internet for any of the success stories holders do not exist...
    ENOUGH is ENOUGH

I guess that this Mary Henderson, on whose bait I fell as well, is nothing but scam
    instead I started a police inquiry to track the money order that I had sent on the name of Choice Mail, in the adverse, at least I will know that she will feel restless a little bit. In fact this falls under the jurisdiction of Canadian RCMP, and I really know that they collaborate with the FBI, in the case she, or He will decide to find an escape to US.

Wish her a good stay in Canada, and all for 39 Can $.

Cheap and disgusting!

corel,

You need to not only complain about scammers to the police but also try to figure out why you feel for such an obvious scam that has been going on in various forms for decades.

Stuffing envelopes at home as a scam has to be at least 50 years old.

Can you imagine why someone would want to employ you to stuff envelopes when they have machines that can stuff 10,000 in an hour? Or when you can hire people in India to do the same thing for 50 cents/hr?

Hi, I'm new to this so here goes. Got a good offer in the mail today to make extra $. Yep, Mary Henderson - choice mail! Is it really a scam, and should the police be informed? Please let me know. Thanks

Hello,
    I recieved a letter in the mail from Mary Henderson about a month ago. I read the papers and thought it would be an easy way to earn extra money so i can go to school next fall. But I should have researched the work at home program before mailing the check.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has mailed Mary Henderson a check, if so did she ever cash it?

So far she has not cashed mine.
    Last edited by Amandamae; 09-29-2008 at 11:06 AM.

I got mail too, but i am a little bit smart because i had a internet search!
    and i also I went to a web called background check:
    http://www.i-search-you.com
    to check this "Mary Henderson",she is totally a criminal swindler!

I am gonna tear this letter and throw it to the garbage bin! Such cheap cheater!

Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN View Post
    This is so unacceptable....... I am starting to think that this unprofessional way of stealing people's money is so bad so irresponsible and not sure of where to head for claiming my money back...
    Mary Henderson or whateever you call yourself -- get real and stop fooling people..
    Any ideas on how to recall our money... No wonder in the documents we received it says go to any post office and open a bank account and al lthe ways and means to mislead people and steal their money.......
    What the hell,,,, shouldnt authorities have control of this....
    No wonder there is no phone number to contact anyone and no wonder searching the internet for any of the success stories holders do not exist...
    ENOUGH is ENOUGH
    Send a complaint about this to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and more importantly to the USPS. Mail fraud is taken very seriously and USPS inspectors have jurisdiction anywhere the mail to or from the US goes I think. If they find here they convict her and lose her under the jail.:judges: