+ Reply to Thread

Global Escrow Registry

Well they say you don't get nothing for nothing, and I am glad that I went onto this site, before I laid out my hard earned cash. Something niggles in the back of your mind, to say maybe, but worth checking anything out first I say. :)

Re: Global Escrow Registry (Pay back time).

I recieved a letter from Escrow, informing me that I had won 6000 and like the rest of you , that i needed to pay 20 for processing fees er well. :mad: you dont get anything for nothing in the region of that much money therefore, :rolleyes: I sent them the filled in appliciation form with the name of father christmas, lap land , bank account of t-o-y-s-r-u-s- etc and placed in the envelope along side this 20 in monopoly money and a free gift the size that a chain would be in very fancy wrapped box stating how happy i was to hear such good news . Lets just hope they like the doggy doo . Ahhh bliss to get your own back at times. Next week I may just send them all my junk mail. :D
    On a serious note also informed watchdog and trading standards to try and stop this. How much money must these people be making. its beyond belief. Its also not suprising that people have fallen for this scam as its so cleverly worded. All i can say is always check before sending money.
    jules

Re: Global Escrow Registry

HI

I almost fell for this !!Was so excited when i won 6000GBP.tHE 19.95 MADE ME SUSPECUIOS AS MY HUSBAND SAID WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU HAVE WON SOMETHING.

This site really safed me.
    Thanx.

Re: Global Escrow Registry

Just to say I also received today a letter from Global Escrow Registry informing me I had won 6,000 and a diamond and sapphire pendant as long as I informed them within 7 days of the undated letter was a bit suspicious so decided to check with Google and the rest of the story you all know
    :mad: :mad: :eek: :confused: