+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Liberal Vermin Celebrate Boston Bomber

...well, OF COURSE they do. I don't think these animals are capable of shocking us anymore.

Boston Marathon Bombings Suspect Featured On Rolling Stone Cover

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Liberal Vermin Celebrate Boston Bomber

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    ...well, OF COURSE they do. I don't think these animals are capable of shocking us anymore.

looks like a YOUNG STALLONE!? betcha the HEART THROBS are all COOING over this you must be JEALOUS!? OK, remind us again......WHAT'S yur CLAIM to FAME!? not that you arn't TRYIN!? ::judges::spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Why shouldn't Rolling Stone run a feature story on the guy? The title of their article doesn't read like it is celebrating him. "THE BOMBER; How a popular, promising student was failed by his family, fell into radical Islam and became a monster". From what I recall about the news reports on him the title seems fairly accurate.

Maybe the first amendment doesn't apply here?

Was Time magazine a Nazi publication? Hitler was on the cover many times and was man of the year once.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump... "You are not a smart man"

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

The Liberal Vermin Celebrated Anwar Sadat....

A MOOOSLIM !!!!!

They are capable of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Was Time magazine a **** publication? Hitler was on the cover many times and was man of the year once.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump... "You are not a smart man"
    Awesome...you just asked whether Time was a **** publication, compared the leader of a nation to a small-time terrorist, then accused someone else of not being smart.

Instant classic.

Last edited by pwrone; 07-18-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    One simply has tohave a warped PW view on things....

oh his face, his face.....let us make up PW BS use capital letters, bold printing, the words filth and vermin and liberal and say somthing uttterly stupid to the rest of the world so i can get some love....

really too bad you aren't gettting enough at home.
    yep, I am the ONLY person who thinks this is wrong...

Oh, wait

vermin have no moral or ethical code, and so are confused by all of this.

You have heard of 'right' and 'wrong', though...right? Just too abstract for ya, I guess...

--Thomas Jefferson

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

yep, I am the ONLY person who thinks this is wrong...

Oh, wait

vermin have no moral or ethical code, and so are confused by all of this.

You have heard of 'right' and 'wrong', though...right? Just too abstract for ya, I guess...

Pwrone, have you read the story in Rolling Stone?

Jahar's World
    He was a charming kid with a bright future. But no one saw the pain he was hiding or the monster he would become.

Our hearts go out to the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing, and our thoughts are always with them and their families. The cover story we are publishing this week falls within the traditions of journalism and Rolling Stone’s long-standing commitment to serious and thoughtful coverage of the most important political and cultural issues of our day. The fact that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is young, and in the same age group as many of our readers, makes it all the more important for us to examine the complexities of this issue and gain a more complete understanding of how a tragedy like this happens. –THE EDITORS

Peter Payack awoke around 4 a.m. on April 19th, 2013, and saw on his TV the grainy surveillance photo of the kid walking out of the minimart. The boy, identified as "Suspect #2" in the Boston bombing, looked familiar, thought Payack, a wrestling coach at the Cambridge Rindge and Latin School. On the other hand, there were a million skinny kids with vaguely ethnic features and light-gray hoodies in the Boston area, and half the city was probably thinking they recognized the suspect. Payack, who'd been near the marathon finish line on the day of the bombing and had lost half of his hearing from the blast, had hardly slept in four days. But he was too agitated to go back to bed. Later that morning, he received a telephone call from his son. The kid in the photo? "Dad, that's Jahar."

"I felt like a bullet went through my heart," the coach recalls. "To think that a kid we mentored and loved like a son could have been responsible for all this death. It was beyond shocking. It was like an alternative reality."

People in Cambridge thought of 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev – "Jahar" to his friends – as a beautiful, tousle-haired boy with a gentle demeanor, soulful brown eyes and the kind of shy, laid-back manner that "made him that dude you could always just vibe with," one friend says. He had been a captain of the Cambridge Rindge and Latin wrestling team for two years and a promising student. He was also "just a normal American kid," as his friends described him, who liked soccer, hip-hop, girls; obsessed over The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones; and smoked a copious amount of weed.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...#ixzz2ZSgt0MNF
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    I have not as yet, but very well might.

You are not understanding me...

an in-depth article on the guy is a great idea and the tagline is compelling,

Rewarding him with the cover is just wrong.

no one is complaining that they wrote the article.
    Last edited by pwrone; 07-19-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    ...and right there the credibility of the OP's opinion on the matter went right down the drain.

LOL!

You are not understanding me...

an in-depth article on the guy is a great idea and the tagline is compelling,

Rewarding him with the cover is just wrong.

no one is complaining that they wrote the article.
    Your right pwron no one was understanding you. The liberal filth vermin remarks were getting in the way.

If you had made this post your first post instead of the usual bigotry and attacks odds are that many here would have agreed or at least supported your point. Or at least not had there points ruined.

As to the article. I personally don't think his picture should be on the front page. My view of mass bombers is that they should never get a name or face in the media. That they should never be famous but die as bomber 22 or a 25 year old male. Of course than someone would accuse the media of hiding his race.

On the other hand his picture is sparking debate and discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Your right pwron no one was understanding you. The liberal filth vermin remarks were getting in the way.

If you had made this post your first post instead of the usual bigotry and attacks odds are that many here would have agreed or at least supported your point. Or at least not had there points ruined.

As to the article. I personally don't think his picture should be on the front page. My view of mass bombers is that they should never get a name or face in the media. That they should never be famous but die as bomber 22 or a 25 year old male. Of course than someone would accuse the media of hiding his race.

On the other hand his picture is sparking debate and discussion.

His story is a very important one, as he seemed to be enjoying all the things that other Americans--and, importantly, American Muslims--do.

Others are comparing this decision with when Manson made the cover, but Manson was a much more important and significant and unique case. I am much less offended at Manson getting the cover than this guy.

This simply encourages other losers to set bombs--you can't encourage anyone to become a cult leader.

As for the comments about liberal vermin--again, as always, those items I designate 'liberal vermin' items are offenses only liberal vermin would commit and only liberal vermin would defend.

As you can see here.

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    ...and right there the credibility of the OP's opinion on the matter went right down the drain.

LOL!
    LOL indeed

NO ONE cares about the article! Get it? It is only the cover that is under discussion.

By anyone. I mean...anyone else.

It is just SO complicated! How can ANYONE be expected to follow all the twists and turns, the baffling, bewildering complexity of this issue?

Last edited by pwrone; 07-19-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    It is not a 'reward' to get the cover of a paper that is writing a negative article.

seriously?
    um...yeeeeah....the cover of Rolling Stone has never been considered prestigious or culturally significant in the least...

seriously.

--Thomas Jefferson

His story is a very important one, as he seemed to be enjoying all the things that other Americans--and, importantly, American Muslims--do.

Others are comparing this decision with when Manson made the cover, but Manson was a much more important and significant and unique case. I am much less offended at Manson getting the cover than this guy.

This simply encourages other losers to set bombs--you can't encourage anyone to become a cult leader.

As for the comments about liberal vermin--again, as always, those items I designate 'liberal vermin' items are offenses only liberal vermin would commit and only liberal vermin would defend.

As you can see here.

You do make a point here, how do you get yourself on the cover of a music magazine without becoming a famous musician...?

There must be better ways than blowing up shit...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

THIS is the way we should think of this animal...

--Thomas Jefferson