+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: WAH-Earn unlimited income Daily ..

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    It's a standard disclaimer.. You are the ONLY person who has ever claimed to have gotten any junk mail from any of the places listed on my website. In fact you are welcome to go to the message board and talk to the members there. They will all confirm that they recieve no spam from the sites listed in my surveys or mystery shopping links.. and the regular members here who have used my lists will tell you the same thing. Now if you were signing up elsewhere.. ???
    heather's email addy is at hotmail.com. Hotmail is notorius for sending members tons of email. That was why I stopped using them for anything except junkmail.

She is just an idiot and banned for spamming the forum here. I've deleted over 30 of her posts and have several more to go.

Lady Mod

Hi, isn't this the eternal question. I've been in the industry for almost 7 years and fortunately I work fulltime from home. I've done mlm, affiliate programs and you name it and by far what has worked for me best is a program called The Perfect Wealth Formula. I've only been involved for just one 3 months, and I'm averaging around $400 a day at the moment...by far I've achieved the best return for my time and investment with this program and it is as legit as it comes. In fact to see that I'm not kidding go to: http://www.WhoIsCristinaMunoz.com You can hear an interview and see proof that this is the real deal as well...I hope this helps.
    The Quote Diva Delivers Lots of Motivational, Inspirational & Famous Quotes To Light Up Your Day. Click Here To Subscribe.

junk1955 Guest

Katie, if you work at home? How do you have time to answer so many questions on this forum? You constantly post an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by amanda2085
    What exactly is affiliated marketing and freelance writing??? Don’t quite understand what it is

…Do you mind posting some legitimate links?

I know there are A LOT of legit ways online to make money online as I’ve said before. But FINDING them IS the problem
    Just to answer your question since nobody did:
    Affiliate Marketing - Promoting other ppl's products and get paid commission. You are the merchant's affiliate.
    Freelance writing - Means writing articles generally. You work independently, and usually on a project by project basis.

Visitor Guest

Amanda,
    there are ways to earn money daily, that don't require enormous outlays of money.
    Click on the signature below for details.

Quote Originally Posted by heather2007
    Hello! Katie! I joined some of your website listings! I receive nothing but junk email everday. Why do you have down at the bottom of your website this advice? Quote:

Katies Hugs has no responsibility or liability and makes no guarantee or warranty regarding products or services provided by links through this site. Visiting other sites is at your own risk. Katies Hugs is not liable for any damages or losses, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, of the services, merchandise or information provided. Katies Hugs does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, including but not limited to changes or discontinuance's of the offer made by any of the partner sites displayed on it's site or via any other method including but not limited to email
    why do i get the feeling that this is surveyman07 right after i bought his book that i seen here.... HE IS USING MY NAME.. AM I CRAZY OR WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON !!!!

Explains a lot.. I just found out this morning that he had been banned after spamming here too.. I think he is using a couple of different names..
    Last edited by katiescorner; 04-30-2007 at 11:22 PM.

I found this site about a week or so ago looking for answers about paid surveys. I seen one of he's ADS>>>>> ended up buying, out of lack of sleep(my excuse) I have not been back untill yesterday when i put in a post..THEN i started reading and reading..... 2 hours. I learned alot also seen his name writen all over alot of names... usally u can tell it is him because he starts to dog you(katiescorner)!!! I just hope we can all work togeather to keep this site SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!