+ Reply to Thread

“Secret” Strategies to making money ONLINE….

There are MANY little strategies people do to earn a decent living online

…some register with multiple companies each paying them small portions, however the end results are unbelievable

…some do surveys…multiple surveys per day which adds up over time

It’s quite attainable to make thousands per month by doing such little tactics.

What strategies are you aware of that is making you a good monthly income?

What strategies are you personally doing that is honestly making you hundreds even thousands?

Any secrets you want to share?

Please share you insights…
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-19-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Re: “Secret” Strategies to making money ONLINE….

Find a niche. look for high search low competiton keywords. Find a product. sell it.

Rinse and repeat.

regards steve

Website affiliate marketing, surveys, and blogging.. yep it does all add up!

Ok how do you start a Website affiliate market and blogging?

And how do you make money from it

Affiliate marketing is easy. You build a website with a lot of good content. For instance mine is on working at home but ONLY includes legitimate information. That's something hard to find these days and my "niche".. Then you can place advertisements for companies through linkshare, cj, shareasale, etc. Place ads that will interest your viewers.. You get paid for each click through adsense and you for any sales through other advertisers.

Blogging you make money the same way PLUS you can write for payperpost and blogitive.. basically like writing a review for a product or website or service and they pay you for it.

Each time we mention affiliate marketing I get excited.
    I started not long ago, doing good now.
    Would advise you to give the forum in my link a try.

You can also check out my blog in my sig.

Affiliate marketing works

What exactly is Affiliate marketing AND auto-surfing??? How does it work and How much does it pay (approx.)

I hear a lot about theses things but I don’t quite understand what it’s all about. Can someone PLEASE give details?

..I don’t have a webiste

Amanda,

I'm kinda new to that as well, but i can refer you to a few sites if you want to take a look. I wish i could explain what Affiliate marketing is but i just joined a website myself and i am just starting to learn. From what i know, you are dealing with Yahoo, Google, Paypal, ClickBank, etc... It's kind of interesting, but i will let you make up your mind for yourself. I've been looking for something for the past little while. I've been doing online surveys but you have to register to a ton of survey sites to hopefully get a few each day, no garantee of payouts either. But it's free, for the most part.

Check out the following links and let me know what you think. If you need more info, i will try and direct you to other sources.

http://www.youraffiliatesignup.com/?aff=1039797

http://www.learntomakemoney-website.com

dangue

Thanks Dan I’ll check out those sites! Also if you could direct me to where I could find a listing of “paid …to” (surf, read emails ..etc.) and freebie sites I would be very grateful …thanks again! ;)
    Last edited by amanda2085; 04-22-2007 at 12:06 PM.

junk1955 Guest

Katie, if you work at home? How do you have time to answer so many questions on this forum? You constantly post an answer?

13. 05-01-2007, 11:03 PM

Reason
    PayPal chain letter Scam promoter. This is illegal. http://truthminers.com/hoaxarticles...scams.htm#chain

workingathome Guest

After researching many home based business opportunities, I have found one that stands out from all the rest. They have an amazing product that everyone can benefit from, with no storage or shipping of any kind. Their compensation plan is great, $1,000 per transaction, and you don't have an up line that you have to share with! This company has a simple, easy to use process with great support and training available. With this opportunity, I was able to continue being an at home mom, and provide a great income for my family. If you interested in learning more about this opportunity, visit my website at www.path2prosperity.info.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda2085
    Thanks Dan I’ll check out those sites! Also if you could direct me to where I could find a listing of “paid …to” (surf, read emails ..etc.) and freebie sites I would be very grateful …thanks again! ;)

Not to undermine Dan's kindness and good will, but if you have checked the links to that "free" Survey Scout stuff, in order to make money you will have to sign up as a Pro (Professional..obviously!), meaning signing up and paying a monthly $7.95 fee for their programme that would give you access to all the things necessary to advertise your website and business such as Google ads for example which the basic and free package does not give you.
    Do the math and multiply $7.95 per 12 (yearly basis). If you think it is worth it and there is a guarantee that no further charges are applied past the monthly $7.95 and your gut feelings are positive on the whole outcome, then by all means give it a thought. Choice is entirely yours.

With regards to Affiliate Marketing is just promotion of either others' website or info products or physical products where you gain a percentage on the sales made through your promotion. A website is not really necessary as a mean to achieve this. Some people have their own website or blog or free page like MySpace to advertise their affiliate marketing and others don't. You can do it without having your own website. Does it still sound complicated? Imagine it like this: you are the middle man/lady trying to sell a product you do not own to prospects (potential clients) through different advertising methods. One way is from Click Bank to Ebay.

Hope it helps.

Good luck
    Last edited by Londontime; 05-18-2007 at 09:29 AM.