+ Reply to Thread

Lance Hess woodchip syndicate scam

Does anyone know of Lance Hess? He is a smooth talking conman from Australia. He runs a scam woodchip syndicate. He will promise you a very attractive return but at the end of the day yo will not even get back your original investment.

Re: Lance Hess woodchip syndicate scam

yes, I know Lance Hess - wasted almost 2 years working with him on a project to send Asian Nurses to the USA; turned-out hE is a 'man-of-straw', numerous promises to Send funds to me in Bangkok (just $5000)and many reasons over 3 months why he could not. I know about the wood chips but thank God never invested.

Wonder what he's up to now?

Ian Lee
    ianmlee27@yahoo.com

It's amazing what you find on the web. I know a Lance Hess. It sounds like the same man. I invested in a wood chip to wood fuel pellet business with him about 4 years ago.
    Unlike the triniman listing, I did get my investment back though and about a 40 percent profit after about 2 years buit I had to pay tax on it which he said I would not. My accountant had to sort it out. My brother also invested but he did not pay any tax but he lives in Hong Kong and I live in Singapore

Woodchip syndicate?

Next are we going to hear that people are falling for a barbershop sweepings syndicate?

Good grief!

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Woodchip syndicate?

Next are we going to hear that people are falling for a barbershop sweepings syndicate?

Good grief!
    Hello Lance Hess!

Quote Originally Posted by Mem B View Post
    It's amazing what you find on the web. I know a Lance Hess. It sounds like the same man. I invested in a wood chip to wood fuel pellet business with him about 4 years ago.
    Unlike the triniman listing, I did get my investment back though and about a 40 percent profit after about 2 years buit I had to pay tax on it which he said I would not. My accountant had to sort it out. My brother also invested but he did not pay any tax but he lives in Hong Kong and I live in Singapore
    Hello Lance Hess! I know that no one was paid from the scam! So this post was obviously made by Lance Hess himself. The only postive thing about all of this is that I am no longer in contact with this Jerk.