+ Reply to Thread

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Not Paranoid, But... What Is Currently On My Mind!

Thought some here would like to post in this regard, so please contribut as you desire.
    WHat bought me to start this thread was that I will be traveling by commercial airline soon and was reading the CURRENT regulations for those airline passangers.
    I was reading about the development regarding liquids, which it appears has become another very emphasized issue, AMONGST OTHERS, since 2001, as a suggested origin of alll the current developments.
    Having traveled in the past, quite a few years ago, I am aware that it was somewhat carefree and for the most part a pleasant and exciting experience.
    Now though [UGH!] it has become a night-mare.
    It crossed my mind [one area of though] just what is truly in action, process here. How much is necessary? How much is fabricated, staged, so as to ever greater subjugate, control the populace at charge and force our mindset into a way of thinking that is very much and diabolically contrived?
    Wondering where it will ALL end?
    Also, the Virginia Tech situation - what is REALLY at the bottom of this issue.
    There is a very interesting idea/concept here: pay attention to what is at the forefrot of public interest concerning the government, war issues, cabinet members, of a crucial, pointed nature. For instance, here now, the Alberto Gonzales [Attorney General]; his seemingly indiscrimate firing of seemingly a selected number of individuals. Now, being summoned to appear before the Congress, at the very time this situation occurs. Now rescheduled?
    In the meantime, the Pres. makes a 'show-case' appearence at the memorial gathering.
    Gist of this: track such pointed, crucial matters of a national interest, watch them as they development; ramifications, then see what very unusal and disturbing event developes that concerns the public at large, on the streets.
    Like to see your thoughts, replies. Also, otherwise, what is on your mind, re; other issues you've noticed.

Re: Not Paranoid, But... What Is Currently On My Mind!

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Thought some here would like to post in this regard, so please contribut as you desire.
    WHat bought me to start this thread was that I will be traveling by commercial airline soon and was reading the CURRENT regulations for those airline passangers.
    I was reading about the development regarding liquids, which it appears has become another very emphasized issue, AMONGST OTHERS, since 2001, as a suggested origin of alll the current developments.
    Having traveled in the past, quite a few years ago, I am aware that it was somewhat carefree and for the most part a pleasant and exciting experience.
    Now though [UGH!] it has become a night-mare.
    Unless there has been a radical change in the past 14 months, taking a flight is no nightmare. I have to catch a flight next Monday morning at 6 a.m. Now, having to get out THAT early is truly a nightmare.
    It crossed my mind [one area of though] just what is truly in action, process here. How much is necessary? How much is fabricated, staged, so as to ever greater subjugate, control the populace at charge and force our mindset into a way of thinking that is very much and diabolically contrived?
    Wondering where it will ALL end?
    Everything great & small contrived of man, for man, by man, is fabricated No way of knowing where it will end. But diabolically? That's a bit radical now, unless you are referring to the Press.
    Also, the Virginia Tech situation - what is REALLY at the bottom of this issue.
    What amazes me is how people try to "figure this out". It is no more than another freak show who did us a favor by ending his own life after what he did. I mean otherwise, we would have probably ultimately had some stupid group marching in his favor to save him from the electric chair.
    There is a very interesting idea/concept here: pay attention to what is at the forefrot of public interest concerning the government, war issues, cabinet members, of a crucial, pointed nature. For instance, here now, the Alberto Gonzales [Attorney General]; his seemingly indiscrimate firing of seemingly a selected number of individuals. Now, being summoned to appear before the Congress, at the very time this situation occurs. Now rescheduled?
    In the meantime, the Pres. makes a 'show-case' appearence at the memorial gathering.
    Gist of this: track such pointed, crucial matters of a national interest, watch them as they development; ramifications, then see what very unusal and disturbing event developes that concerns the public at large, on the streets.
    Like to see your thoughts, replies. Also, otherwise, what is on your mind, re; other issues you've noticed.
    Anything that is unfolded & revealed to us via television, internet, radio or newspaper is biased & derived of personal greed. You sound like a very smart person, so why would you be giving the press more credit than they are actually due by suggesting that they are actually coming across to the public as intelligent enough to make us think?

Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    Unless there has been a radical change in the past 14 months, taking a flight is no nightmare. I have to catch a flight next Monday morning at 6 a.m. Now, having to get out THAT early is truly a nightmare. Everything great & small contrived of man, for man, by man, is fabricated No way of knowing where it will end. But diabolically? That's a bit radical now, unless you are referring to the Press. What amazes me is how people try to "figure this out". It is no more than another freak show who did us a favor by ending his own life after what he did. I mean otherwise, we would have probably ultimately had some stupid group marching in his favor to save him from the electric chair. Anything that is unfolded & revealed to us via television, internet, radio or newspaper is biased & derived of personal greed. You sound like a very smart person, so why would you be giving the press more credit than they are actually due by suggesting that they are actually coming across to the public as intelligent enough to make us think?
    Nope! It seems often that the press allows theirselves to be unwittingly dupe into being the very handy and convienent 'smoke screen' for other factions that wish to conceal other more important issues by creating diversions and then, as they do predicatbly, hoping that the news-people will take the issue and run with it. Making a NEW, loud enough clamor to mask another issue that 'other/another faction/s would wish for it to go away, or at least be removed, secluded from the public's consciousness. The more sensational, the longer run; the public soon forgets.
    Last interesting issue before the A. Gonzales situation: the Senate was attempting to determine whom was at the bottom of the Valeri Plame situation, wherein her CIA cover was 'blown'. THe were breathing hot and heavy down Carl Rowe's neck... Alas! THe issue of pet poisioning, contaminated pet food 'reared it's head'. Now, there's nothing about the V. Plame situation nor the pet food fiasco. And C. Rowe is off in the wings guffawing and doing the 'hand-jive!'... :rolleyes:
    Go figure!
    As I suggested, I honestly am not a person to become acutely distressed or upset [as in paranoid] by social developments. But the point is, there is definetely cause with developments of late years to bring one to wonder just what is going on. As I said, especially when one knew of better times.
    With the airline thing; a somewhat tongue-in-cheek scenario of the future: a day ahead of scheduled departure, one is directed to report to a 'in-take processing area' wherein each individual is promptly sealed in a life-support container, then loaded into convienent compartments on the aircraft. It will be sort of like cargo shipping with all the 'frills' removed. Think people have a reason to gripe now; no more inflight meals, and so on! :eek:
    Besides, it also very much works toward an ever increasing social change where the public masses are brought under more desirable stringent control.
    For instance there, try even reasonably protesting, stating or saying something about the 'security measures' that are presently in for in the airports. I can assure you, however reasonable, civil, you can depend on getting first rate 'security screening treatment. I could relate a person, factual story in this regard, but...
    And you know, there is really serious talk about injecting coded electronically read-out devices into people. I think some are already having it done on with their children, in case they come up missing... :rolleyes:
    Lets put it this way... in your wildest dreams you will never ever be able to envision, imagine what developments will occur in the future. Hold on to your chair!
    Last edited by coontie; 04-19-2007 at 08:42 AM.

information overload combined with expectateous participatory unforseenness can indirectly/directly cancel out spontaneous unencumbering nonconsequential enjoyable experience!?...DAMN!! another 3 minutes wasted!?hehe!!.....just askn...

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    information overload combined with expectateous participatory unforseenness can indirectly/directly cancel out spontaneous unencumbering nonconsequential enjoyable experience!?...DAMN!! another 3 minutes wasted!?hehe!!.....just askn...
    :confused: say what???

damn is right!!! :D you seem to have gotten your tongue twisted around your 'eye-tooth' and, temporarily at least, you couldn't see straight to talk! :eek:

Say these very fast:

She sells sea shells by the sea shore...

Red rubber baby buggy bumpers...

that is when you are in an utter state of boredom! :eek:

:confused: say what???

damn is right!!! :D you seem to have gotten your tongue twisted around your 'eye-tooth' and, temporarily at least, you couldn't see straight to talk! :eek:
    If you could only grasp that it is not the individual words that lexx uses. It is the contextual infusion of the amalgamated combination which suffuses his disposition on any given subject matter.
    If you would just stop trying to dissect it & simply breathe it all in..... slowly.... and you will find yourself floating........softly.........and understanding.....see the pretty colors.....

If you could only grasp that it is not the individual words that lexx uses. It is the contextual infusion of the amalgamated combination which suffuses his disposition on any given subject matter.
    If you would just stop trying to dissect it & simply breathe it all in..... slowly.... and you will find yourself floating........softly.........and understanding.....see the pretty colors.....
    Damn... U 2 ? What are you people smoking?

Ya need to loosen up before ya' snap!

I've been around LEXX for quite some time and have got him figured out, pretty much to a tee and really, he's not to be taklen too seriously, as he is most of the time coming across in a profane and facetious vein. I just like to mess around with his mind, such as he does with others... :eek:
    [Jus' ask'n, eh LEXX?]
    Besides, I know the car he drives is an older model with a floor stick shift with an '8-Ball' item screwed on to the top of it, which he amuses himself with when he drives around by fondling it! :D hahahahaha...

NOT U 2??? :confused:

Hey... wait a minute! You're not LEXX's alter-Ego are you? Strangeeeee.
    Last edited by coontie; 04-20-2007 at 08:48 AM.

i personally see the technique more like float like a butterfly,piss like a horse!?or maybe buzz like a bee,crap like an elephunt!?it's all debatable over millertime!?hehe!!....just askn.....

If you would just stop trying to dissect it & simply breathe it all in..... slowly.... and you will find yourself floating........softly.........and understanding
    i think this is UNIVERSAL GREAT ADVICE!?look ma!? a diamond in the ruff!?hehe!!.....just askn..