+ Reply to Thread

Iq Cosmetics Iqderma.com

HAS ANYONE HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF DEALING WITH THIS OVER PRICED COMPANY? I SAW A FREE TRIAL OFFER FROM THEM SO I DECIDED TO TRY THEIR PRODUCTS. I PAID 6.00 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING. I RECEIVED THEIR PRODUCT. THEN I READ IN THEIR PAPER WORK THAT MY ACCOUNT WOULD BE CHARGED 95.40 DOLLARS WITHIN 30 DAYS IF I DIDNT RETURN THE PRODUCTS. I TRIED THE PRODUCT. IT WAS NOT GOOD. IT DIDNT DO ANYTHING IT SAID IT DOES. SO I RETURNED THEIR PRODUCT. COST ME 20.00 TO NEXT DAY DELIVER IT....SO I COULD GET IT BACK TO THEM ON TIME. THEY STILL CHARGES MY ACCOUNT 94.40. SO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ISSUE A REFUND BUT IT WOULD NOT TAKE PLACE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. SO I CALLED MY BANK AND THEY SAID JUST HAVE THE CO. SEND OVER A FAX TO RELEASE THE FUNDS. SO I CALLED THE CO. BACK AND ASKED FOR THE SUPERVISER BECAUSE THE WOMAN ON THE PHONE SAID THEY COULDN'T DO THAT. THIS COMPANY HAS THE WORST MOST UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISER I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS IN ANY BUSINESS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS. SHE WAS PATRONIZING AND RUDE. THEN SHE HUNG UP AND PRETENDED LIKE SHE LOST MY CALL. CALLED ME BACK LEFT A MESSAGE SAYING AGAIN THERE IS NO FAX AND MY REFUND WOULD TAKE A FEW DAYS. FIRST SHE TOLD ME THERE WAS NO ONE TO SEND A FAX. THEN SHE SAID IT WOULD TAKE THEM 2 HOURS TO SEND A FAX. I ASKED FOR A BILLING DEPT. THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE. WHAT THE HECK KIND OF CO. IS THIS ? THEY HAVE A BBB LOGO ON THEIR SITE. SO I LOOKED UP THE CO. AND COULD NOT BE LOCATED. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: Iq Cosmetics Iqderma.com

7-14-07 Just had the same rip-off experience as other poster. I bought the $3.95 sample (no strings attached, as far as I remember) on-line. The package came with two products and a bill of *$84.50 that was to b e charged to my Visa on 8-03. Then it says I will be automatically charged the same amount every two months. I called their service # 866-381-4202. I admit I was alittle agitated, and rep was defensive but cooperative. She said that I didn't read the ad and the subsequent charges were mentioned three times- I doubt it. BUT she said that since I misunderstood, they would not charge me the remainder and would cancel my order. I asked for an email confirmation. I haven't received it yet but it has been less than an hour. Please note that it was delivered by the private post, so US Mail Fraud doesn't apply since it wasn't through the US Post Office. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET MY VISA BILL IF IT IS A RESOLVED ISSUE. FORTUNATELY, SINCE IT IS ON VISA I CAN REFUSE TO PAY IT. :mad: :mad: :eek:

As I previously stated I would updated you on IQ cosmetics. I am pleased to say that they honored their word and I received an email stating that I would only be charged $3.95 and they would cancel my subsequent orders. I got my Visa bill yesterday and that is EXACTLY what they did. I have tried the product, but for only a few days, so I can not comment on its effectiveness, but to me that is not the issue. I had a positive resolution with the company. My only suggestion is to read all pages carefully before ordering. Also I believe there was a phone number, so you might be more comfortable calling them. :)

I found your message because I was considering ordering iQderma. I looked all over the site for information about the cost of their product in the event that their claims were correct. I was determined to know how much I would owe at the end of the 30 days free trial period if the product actually worked. They may have hidden the cost somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

When I found nothing it was a clue to me. I didn't order the product.

I would like to know whether it works for you, and whether it's worth that $84+ price tag.

While checking the current news on CNN website, an advertisement was shown offering a free sample from IQ DERMA’S product. It stated that all I would have to pay is the shipping charges. I placed the order in March and when the order arrived there were three small items instead of the one free sample that I ordered. They charged me $35.00 instead of the $3.99 which was advertised. While going over my charge card statement in April, I noticed a charge of $95.98 from IQ DERMA. I did not place an additional order and only wanted to try the free sample as stated in their advertisement.

I proceeded to contact my credit card company who now has the charge under investigation. I then called the telephone number for IQ DERMA that was listed on my statement and was told by a representative that answered the phone, that the advertisement stated that if I did not cancel once I received the free sample, I would be receiving their product every two months.

I am a senior citizen who is widowed and I never give my personal information out, however, I felt that this advertisement was on a CNN website and must be ligament.
    It will take me months to resolve the charge that IQ DERMA put on in April and I am afraid that they now have my credit card number and will continue to bill me for a product I did not order or want.

After the above happened, I looked up on the internet to see if there were any other complaints and found that this has been happening to numerous other consumers.

I need assurance that the charge of $95.95 is going to be taken off my credit card and that I will never be bill for any of IQ DERMA’S products again.

Any help you can give me to resolve this problem will be greatly appreciated.