+ Reply to Thread

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Who is Paul Wolfowitz?, Sometimes I get an real eerie feeling

I'm not trying to piss on anybody but this fellow frightens the pants of a me

his name is Paul Wolfowitch and I've seen him popping up every now and then with some disturbing situation

I think he's been active in the background @ high level for many years and I can't find mmuch on this piece of crap

he used to be behind the US administration, now he's a prominent in the world wide bank(wwb), does anyone have some more intel on this character?

I dunno much about Wolfowitz apart froom

Paul Wolfowitz is the United States Deputy Secretary of Defense, and President George W. Bush's nominee for President of the World Bank.

Wolfowitz served for three years as U.S. Ambassador to Indonesia during the Reagan administration. Wolfowitz denounced U.S. support for Saddam Hussein during the conflict with Iran.

Wolfowitz is considered a "neoconservative". He is known for his hawkish views, pro-Israel advocacy and support for the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Quote:

"There's a lot of money to pay for this. It doesn't have to be U.S. taxpayer money. We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon." -- Congressional Testimony, March 27, 2003

- He is a "dual citizen" of Israel. Funny, I always thought America was
    supposed to be run by erm... Americans but apparently not.

- He is one of the "Four Horsemen" who helped to write the "Project for a
    New American Century", a document written in September 2000 that calls for
    a "process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change" in US
    foreign policy, then even said that domestic political conditions would not
    permit this but "absent some catastrophic and catalysing event - like a new
    Pearl Harbour". One year later, the "new Pearl Harbour" - the September 11
    terrorist attacks - provided the excuse for the "revolutionary" upheaval of
    US policy under Bush.

Wolfowitz though... many people say Israel uses the USA as its proxy
    to invade its neighbors whilst Israel sits back and relaxes, not having to
    take any blame for any of it because it is America doing the invading!

Clever trick huh?! Get as many "officials" into US Government as possible
    like Wolfowitz and the rest follows.

The very fact that anyone who even says this has to then say "I am not against
    Jews but..." well hold on, why do we even find ourselves having to SAY that, the
    alarm bells should be ringing right there... the way they USE "anti semitism" as
    their ace in the hole... except it seems to not work as much as it used to.

I said to my dad, how come Israel can have nukes but all the surrounding
    countries are not allowed to have them and we fly of the handle if they even
    HINT that they might want them? Then he says "well, Israel isn't a nutty
    society like Iraq, Iran etc" like he has ever BEEN THERE... no, he gets his
    "news" from the TV which is extremely slanted. Israel had its teenage girls
    signing bombs to be dropped on the Lebanon! So there you have it A NUTTY
    SOCIETY! They don't really get any more NUTTY THAN THAT when they have
    their teenage girls signing bombs, never seen pictures like that coming out of
    ANY other country. Do we see this on the news? No, a story worth reporting
    WHEN IT IS ISRAEL doing it, does not get reported, ask yourself why... why
    does this ONE country, out of all the 200+ countries in the world, enjoy not
    only the bulk of its military funded by American taxpayers, including nuclear
    warheads, but they also enjoy complete anonimity when it comes to people
    reporting what goes on in Israel like the girls signing the bombs.

Imagine if you live in England and they had teenage girls signing bombs to
    be dropped on Baghdad! What would THAT SAY about our society? It would
    say it is completly TWISTED and if they have teenage girls in that mindset
    then what the hell are they going to be like when they grow up and what
    the hell do the guys grow up to be like? Hehe, they come to the USA and
    work in the Government.

Then the classic counter argument "how do you know those pictures are real"
    LOL... if you're going to use that logic then how do you know ANYTHING is real?
    How do you know the moon is not made of cheese? Because it just isn't, you know
    it isn't the same as you know the pictures of Israeli teenagers signing bombs is
    real... why would it be fake? Why even suggest these things are fake? This is what
    gets me about people, if they don't want to believe it then it must be fake! OMFG!

WAKE UP!

You have to ask why do American taxpayes fund Israel's huge military and yet kill
    people like Saddam Hussein. Why are there "dual citizens" of ANY other country
    working in the White House and why so many from Israel?

Why is it OK for Israel to have nukes?

Heh, you work it out, its NOT HARD to work out is it?

But then of course you're "anti-semitic" if you even so much as point this out.
    Well actually, it is Africans that make up something like 85% of the worlds
    "Semitic" cultures, not Israelis. Its just a security blanket they use.

Its like me complaining that someone is calling me a nig*er when I am white

In '96, when the PNAC started to crank up the propaganda, most of the people in the beltway* dismissed the entire group, mistakenly thinking that these guys were so extreme that nobody would ever place them in power. The members of the PNAC in 1996 ended up becoming major players in the Bush administration.

I think the whole lot of them should be be strung upside-down on the flagpoles that run along side the United Nations, lowering them to 2 or three feet above the ground during happy-hour and just after the bars close for the night, so drunkards can take turns spitting on them. After a week of that, then ship them all to iraq to hold things down while the troops are evacuated. After the last soldier leaves, then they can all stay and fight the war they wanted so ****ing badly.

They are the absolute in American Evil. Feed them to the pigs!

(*Insider term politicians and pundents use to describe the academy of dunces that make up both houses of congress, and all of the various personel working in the Whitehouse. Whenever a third party independent or anyone not firmly entrenched in D.C. politics attempts to gain office, these elitist pricks will say that these outsider candidates won't be effective, because they are "outside the beltway".)

They are even smiling as they do it.

Hail Israel Mein Fuhrer!

What a dirty bastard. How anyone can respect a man that gobs on his own head is beyond me! Here's his daughter after she complained of a wayward eyelash:

Well apparently this series of films (like they call it... its from BBC I think), it still available at google video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+Nightmares%22

It starts around min 7 with a guy named Strauss (if I got the name correctly), whom I think was Wolfowitz teacher. It starts talking about Wolfowitz until min 20.

I was very amazed at the duo Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz in that documentary... hell!! the whole first 30 mins are enough to scare you forever. (on second thouht it may be more easier to convert that thing to divx or something)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+Nightmares%22
    Last edited by Fizban "The Fabulous"; 04-14-2007 at 11:50 AM.

Re: Who is Paul Wolfowitz?, Sometimes I get an real eerie feeling

Wolfowitz must be told to resign now
    Published: April 12 2007 17:54 | Last updated: April 12 2007 17:54

The president of the World Bank has one asset: his credibility. The Bank’s capacity to make a difference lies not in its money and ideas but in its ability to be the world’s voice for development. This includes, as Paul Wolfowitz, the current president, has insisted, being the voice for good governance. Recent revelations have, however, demonstrated such serious failures that the Bank’s moral authority is endangered. If the president stays, it risks becoming an object not of respect, but of scorn, and its campaign in favour of good governance not a believable struggle, but blatant hypocrisy.

It is important to understand what is not at issue here. It is not Mr Wolfowitz’s unpopularity, even though his role as an architect of the Iraq war made him disliked from the start. It is not failures of management, even though his reliance on a group of outside appointees made him mistrusted by many inside and outside the Bank. It is not disagreements over development doctrine, where some convergence of views has occurred. It is not a romantic relationship with a subordinate, itself hardly a rarity in today’s world.

The issue is whether the failures of corporate governance are serious enough to damage the Bank’s moral authority. In a world where curtailing corruption and improving governance have become central to the practice of development, the world’s premier development institution must, like Caesar’s wife, stand above suspicion.

What then is the story? When Mr Wolfowitz became president of the World Bank he also became the boss of his girlfriend, Shaha Riza. To resolve this situation – inconsistent, rightly, with Bank rules – Ms Riza was seconded to the US State Department.

So far, then, so unproblematic. Yet, it is alleged, the terms of the appointment, which appear astonishingly generous, violate a number of Bank protocols. Worse, it now appears Mr Wolf*owitz personally directed the Bank’s head of human resources to offer his girlfriend these exceptional terms. Worse still, this has come out after misleading claims by a senior official that the ethics committee of the board, in consultation with the general counsel, approved the agreement.

What then do we see here? The answer is: an apparent violation of Bank rules; favouritism that borders on nepotism; and a possible cover-up. It is true Mr Wolfowitz and Ms Riza were put in a difficult position. Even so, what has come out would be bad in any institution. In an institution that spear-heads the cause of good governance in the developing world, it is lethal.

The World Bank has moved from being a self-proclaimed exemplar of best practice in corporate governance to an example of shoddiness. As long as Mr Wolfowitz stays, this can be neither repaired nor forgotten, be it outside the Bank or inside it. In the interests of the Bank itself, he should resign. If he does not, the board must ask him to go.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/18b3bad0-e91...b5df10621.html
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Here some more dirt...
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Bush wades in to save beleaguered Wolfowitz

Tim Shipman
    London Telegraph
    Sunday April 15, 2007

President George W Bush has launched a last-ditch bid to save the career of Paul Wolfowitz, the World Bank president and an architect of the Iraq war, who is facing cronyism claims for helping his girlfriend gain a promotion and a huge pay rise.

Mr Wolfowitz faces a growing clamour for his resignation over the controversy, which is overshadowing the annual spring meetings of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund in Washington.

White House officials intervened after a leaked report revealed that European governments had decided to cut off contributions to the bank's loan funds unless Mr Wolfowitz quits.

"The president has full confidence in Paul Wolfowitz," said the White House spokesman Dana Perino. "He's done a remarkable job at the World Bank. We expect him to remain as World Bank president. He has the president's support."

Henry Paulson, the US treasury secretary, described Mr Wolfowitz as "a very dedicated public servant".

President George W Bush has launched a last-ditch bid to save the career of Paul Wolfowitz, the World Bank president and an architect of the Iraq war, who is facing cronyism claims for helping his girlfriend gain a promotion and a huge pay rise.

Paul Wolfowitz: Beleaguered

Mr Wolfowitz faces a growing clamour for his resignation over the controversy, which is overshadowing the annual spring meetings of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund in Washington.

White House officials intervened after a leaked report revealed that European governments had decided to cut off contributions to the bank's loan funds unless Mr Wolfowitz quits.

"The president has full confidence in Paul Wolfowitz," said the White House spokesman Dana Perino. "He's done a remarkable job at the World Bank. We expect him to remain as World Bank president. He has the president's support."

Henry Paulson, the US treasury secretary, described Mr Wolfowitz as "a very dedicated public servant".

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Google and Wikipedia are showing his name as Paul Wolfowitz
    t
    you will find loads more on him if you google him with a "z" instead of "ch" at the end of his name..
    type it with a z instead of a 'ch' , you'l get more google hits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wolfowitz
    Wikipedia is showing that he currently resides in "Chevy Chase, Maryland" :D

this is sum character, he's making moves I can't figure out how to, I read the **** has been busy in Indonesia, the most corrupted country in the world, figures :mad:

it seems that this guy has had his hand in everything.. how do people get to this point in their lives, it's unreal.. :confused:

he's former Department of Defense Deputy Secretary under Rumsfeld. He's one of the "neo-conservatives" who helped give reasons for the Iraq war. In spite of the "weapons of mass destruction" excuses, that was never the real reason for the war. He and others like him thought that by taking out Saddam Hussein it would help promote peace in the Middle East. Saddam was paying thousands of dollars to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers during that period of time, so take away the sugar daddy and the "martyrs" go away. And it worked for the most part in that suicide bombers in Israel dropped off dramatically. But the neo-conservatives couldn't give that as the real reason because that was not polically correct to depose a legitimate head of state (no matter how much a ruthless dictator he might be). Now you can point out the irony of the U.S. interfering in Iraq just because Iraq was interfering in Israel -- but I am just telling you what happened.

Wolfowitz also thought that by imposing democracy on Iraq it might take hold in other places like Syria and Iran. But they couldn't say that either because several of our "friends" (like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and even Jordan) are not democracies. So, they came up with the dodgy "weapons of mass destruction" excuse. Which seemed reasonable because at one point Saddam had gassed the Kurds and was interested in nuclear technology (like Iran is now), so he might have it.... And that excuse helped get support from other Arab nations, because they also were afraid of Saddam Hussein and didn't want him to have such technology. They really wanted him removed too, but couldn't say it out loud. But, once Iraq was invaded, no WMD to be found. Ooops. Not good, since we had made such a big deal about it. Also, Wofowitz is supposed to be an arms control expert, so for him to be wrong about WMD really hit his credibility.

So, once the crap hit the fan about the Iraq war, he resigned from the U.S. Defense department and was nominated to be in charge of the World Bank. (Although he has a doctorate, it is not in the economics or financial field, so many questioned his credentials to have such a position. However, he has many political friends and was even Ambassador to Indonesia at one point in his life, so he was easily approved because of his knowledge of world affairs.)

Paul Wolfowitz and girlfriend Shaha Riza

http://www.answers.com/topic/shaha-riza

Here's where it gets funny. He has a long-time Arab girl friend, Shaha Riza. She's a legitimate expert in the Mid-East (see her credentials) and she works for the World Bank, and even worked there before he did! But now as head of the World Bank, he's her new "boss", so that's a conflict of interest! So, what does he do? He makes the situation even worse! He sends a letter to World Bank Human Resources demanding she not only get a promotion but also huge annual raises. So, now he's in trouble.

And he must really like her because she's NOT pretty.

More news reports here about the World Bank scandal.
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/ee84cc80-e91...b5df10621.html

Looks to me his buddies are burning him publicly for tossing extra pay 'conditions' to one of his female bonking ASSociates.

We all know that's not the real deal why he's out of favor with his buddies, but that's television for ya,
    all truths and facts served in selected digestable portions
    I reckon he's done something gross perhaps, and they have to get him out of the system fast,
    before peeps ask "what's the world bank?" and start googling = !

Strange that the WWB can cover up massive global rape$ for decades, yet thet somehow can't make a bit of internal banging and loose change go away, hmmmm, are they finally losing it and becoming human?! lol

you should take a look at the documental The Power of Nightmares
    I was very amazed at the duo Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz in that documentary... hell!! the whole first 30 mins are enough to scare you forever

You can get the DVD-version of "Power of Nightmares" here :
    http://www.vuze.com/details/R7S4R72P...6X2K72Y3N.html
    It's the Azureus/Zudeo/Vuze-site and the downloads are f*cking fast. They have servers seeding
    their content.

Wolfowitz has been a mass-murderer for decades, just like all the other neo-con nazis .
    He is also a coward :

Wolfowitz was excused from military service in the Vietnam War through student deferments in order to pursue his academic studies.

And a zionist agent :
    http://www.new-federalist.com/other/...wolfowitz.html

Does Iran-Contra ring a bell ? it's the same lunatics now as then .
    Many boards don't like people telling the truth and ban your ass for doing it .
    When you have done it enough times you start to get hits from the DoD Network Information Center, Halliburton,AT&T,Ely Lily,Cisco,
    various US military-bases and all kinds of "defence-contractors" and other CIA-fronts ....

check this out :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine

You know "all this stuff" now, is in your face but there are STILL to this day,
    really dumb bastards who think nothing is corrupt, or wrong. I mean, like how
    people get censored... so then people will pass it off as nothing, but I tried
    this myself, it doesn't work when you find yourself having to pass off hundreds
    and then thousands of things that do not add up.

in 2004 I used to have plenty of people disagreeing with me, it never pissed
    me off because it would be hell boring without divesity and I guess I just never
    take anything personally, its almost as if I don't even know how to... but these
    days no one ever disagrees with any of this stuff, they just know its real now.
    This is a worse situation though, to have people disagreeing is one thing but
    then for people to know this stuff is real and THEN still not be bothered, those
    peopleare as bad as the corrupt guys in power, with the exception that these
    corrupt guys in power actually GOT somewhere in life, their motives and agenda
    might be pure evil, of course it is, but they still didn't sit around doing nothing
    like these IMBECILES who just want a fancy car and to be popular, you ****ing
    idiots! Thats all you live for! You don't even know any different! You might as
    well not even be alive because you don't even KNOW YOU ARE alive!

Paul ****ing Wolfowitz, is one thosandth of one thousandth of the problem!

P.S.
    Many boards don't like people telling the truth and ban your ass for doing it .
    So email and post this information on.

Get it out there.

Its time we get a data base on these fuks so we can begin fighting them with their own system.

"He must really like her because she's NOT pretty." What a stupid statement. What do looks have to do with any of this?

"Those who do not take an interest in public affairs are doomed to be ruled by evil men" - PLATO - 300 B.C.

http://www.global-elite.org
    Bilderberg Group
    The Bilderberg Group is an informal, secretive and international association of influential people, meeting every year. Its name is that of the hotel in the Netherlands where the group first met in 1954. Its founder members were Denis Healey - Joseph Retinger - David Rockefeller and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

The conspiracy theory writers have repeatedly linked one powerful global elite, the Bilderberg Group, with the ultimate take-over of the world. Members of the Bilderberg together with their 'sister' organisations-the Trilateral Commission (known also as the "Child of Bilderberg")(1) and the Council on Foreign Relations(2)-are charged with the post-war take-over of the democratic process. The measures implemented by this group so far prove the control of the world economy through indirect political means.

http://www.namebase.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byed3cIWgZQ
    BILDERBERG 2007 AND PARTICIPANT LIST 1/2
    Added: May 25, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb9tV...elated&search=
    BILDERBERG 2007 AND PARTICIPANT LIST 2/2
    Added: May 25, 2007

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6625

Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

...some say Wolfowitz is not invited to the Bilderberg "workshop" this year

Leo Zagami website - take copy
    Take copies from the site:

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it/

Please help me do research to prove if Leo is infact who he says he is. Thank you!
    Background: Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - Masonic Executive Committee (MEC) of Monte Carlo.
    He was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati, a 33rd degree freemason, a true insider and a high-member
    of the infamous Freemasonic P2 Lodge. He was the "prince", prepared to take over after the older Illuminati "king", Licio Gelli.
    He is of Illuminati aristocrat bloodline and therefore involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

However, Leo decided he'd had enough of all the evil he was exposed to, and a part of, and the horrifying Satanic, black magic
    rituals, mind control and torture that was going on inside the lodges, behind closed doors. So he left everything and fled to Norway,
    where he is currently residing. Since he left, he's been harassed and tortured and had his life threatened. He realized that
    the only way to hopefully stay alive is to expose to the world what he knows and make himself known.
    History shows that this is one of the best ways to survive, although nothing is for certain.

I was reading an article the other day, that he is one of the Bilderbergers. He is one of the Global Elites. I read that some people here already know that. Yeap, he is a maggot for the BB CLUB.