+ Reply to Thread

Thread: paid surveys?

paid surveys?

hey guys im just wondering does anyone know of a site that will pay you to take surveys and will send you the money by mail and is not a scam. thanks for the help

Re: paid surveys?

survey spot, greenfield online, your 2 cents, esearch and synovate have all paid me some sort of money. Also, the survey section of inbox dollars. I haven't made oodles of money but a little bit extra to blow on something instead of my paychecks which need to go towards bills.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

yeah like he said. some of those sites. plus there is a site with a bunch combined but its not free. if you would like a link to it I will be glad to help you out. But the post above is most of the good ones. I have also been paid from those sites. minus the paid inbox.. that was a bunch of crap

you can email me if you would like at [email protected]

enterdataonline Guest

There are some free survey companies as well but getting surveys from them is a bit difficult. Companies like GlobalTestMarkets, Ciao etc....

Like the other already said you will be making just a little extra money.

All of the survey companies are "free". When you see those websites that want money they aren't survey companies. They are just selling you a list of the real survey companies. Save your money. Myself and zaneypop both have good lists of all the legitimate survey sites. No you won't make a fortune but you can make some extra cash and you get to try a lot of great products before they even hit the market.

You can also check out Pinecone research

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork
    You can also check out Pinecone research
    Pinecone doesn't have a signup page. You need to find a banner somewhere on the internet. They have one out for Canada and UK signups this month.

yeah i know some free survey sites that will pay you..pm me if u want it...the most a month u will make is around 500 dollars tho

Quote Originally Posted by BretHart723
    yeah i know some free survey sites that will pay you..pm me if u want it...the most a month u will make is around 500 dollars tho
    What these paid lists contain are the same ones which are free to join and available at sites listing free surveys

10. 04-18-2007, 03:02 AM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATON USER BANNED

UW is feeding you a bunch of bull. Focusing on the "better quality" research companies? Most of the surveys come from 30-40 survey companies and those same companies are listed on most websites. OMG.. on top of that.. I just looked at the website and they want you to PAY for that list....

UW.. this is NOT the place to advertise your website.. especially when you want people to pay you for a list that is free all over the internet! SHAME SHAME SHAME

12. 04-24-2007, 11:21 AM

Reason
    SPAMMING FORUM

heather2007 Guest

Hello! Katies Corner! I joined some of your website listings! I receive nothing but junk email everday. Why do you have down at the bottom of your website this advice? Quote:

Katies Hugs has no responsibility or liability and makes no guarantee or warranty regarding products or services provided by links through this site. Visiting other sites is at your own risk. Katies Hugs is not liable for any damages or losses, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, of the services, merchandise or information provided. Katies Hugs does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, including but not limited to changes or discontinuance's of the offer made by any of the partner sites displayed on it's site or via any other method including but not limited to email

Quote Originally Posted by heather2007
    Hello! Katies Corner! I joined some of your website listings! I receive nothing but junk email everday. Why do you have down at the bottom of your website this advice? Quote:

Katies Hugs has no responsibility or liability and makes no guarantee or warranty regarding products or services provided by links through this site. Visiting other sites is at your own risk. Katies Hugs is not liable for any damages or losses, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, of the services, merchandise or information provided. Katies Hugs does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, including but not limited to changes or discontinuance's of the offer made by any of the partner sites displayed on it's site or via any other method including but not limited to email

Well looky there, the idiot can read so it must be her reading comprehension that causes problems for her? Just what exactly did you think would happen when you signed up to do surveys?

I delete up to 5 survey invitations a day, I'm no longer interested in doing surveys, the pay is crap. Yes, you will get a lot of spam if you don't use an email just for that purpose.

Now grow up [email protected] and stop stalking the members here before someone decides to turn you in for stalking.

Lady Mod

SurveyMan07 Guest

The answer to your question regarding paid online surveys is the fact that it's not a matter of how many survey companies you join? But joining the "Right" companies. Donna & I bought a list of 500 companies for $39.95 on the internet and ironically only "18" of these companies turned out to be "Legitimate" Cash paying survey companies.

Believe it or not we "actually" joined all 500 companies which took us months of hard work and literally 1,000's of junk mail to narrow down. But, it was worth our time and not because we make a lttle bit of money each month off our e-book sales, but now we have the opportunity to choose all paid online surveys everyday and still receive free products each week to evaluate and they actually pay us for our online opinion.

Beware of "FREE" paid survey sites advertisement. These people make money off referrals each time someone joins by clicking the referral link and most of these companies send you "junk mail" everday! Most of these people have no idea how to Qualify and complete a paid survey, they just want your referral payment.

If your not sure before joining any company, set-up a "junk email" account and "try your luck!"

We Do charge a one-time fee for this e-book, which gives you the exact information that you need to get started for making money with paid online surveys.

Thanks,

Phillip & Donna Chambley

http://secretsofsurveys.com

junk1955 Guest

Katie, if you work at home? How do you have time to answer so many questions on this forum?

LIKE oommgg i did alot of research and ima be honest dam there every site u go to will be a SCAM cuz u will never eeevveerr qualify and they will STEAL your opinion and get away wit it with a lame excuse.. but this is a site THAT PAYS alot and its really easy its called sharecash http://sharecash.org/index.php?ref=891641 MAKE MONEY JUST BY PEOPLE DOWNLOADING YOUR FILES 40 TO 80 CENTS A DOWNLOAD AND 7 BUCKS EVERY4 TO 5 DOWNLOADS I MADE A QUICK 38 BUCKS FROM MY FRIENDS DOWNLOADING FROM ME this is the place the only place i know :judges:
    LIFE IS HARD:2gunsfiring_v1:

You can make money from surveys. All the ones mentioned at the beginning of this thread are good. There are also a few more. I have been doing online surveys for over 7 years and do make a decent part time income. I have boiled them down to about 8 that I get surveys from consistently and receive checks. I probably joined more than 500 to get that handful. But just because I found 8 that work for me doesn't mean they will work for you. Fitting the demographic they need, how quickly you respond, etc.. all impact your earnings.

The only absolute advice I can give regarding surveys us, NEVER pay for a list.