+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have you heard of this???

I was reading a magazine and came across this ad. Name in the ad is Paul Clifford. Says send him 39.95 and he will send you a form that you fill out and mail into any one of 100 listings and they will send you a certified check for up to 2000.00 in 2 weeks. Is this the same guy that does the envelope mailing scam? address is in Lees Summit - Wealth Research????

I really need the extra money so looking at all the on line business opptunities I can. Looking for one that lets me make an extra income per month. Not looking for a get rich scheme just an honest way to make a little extra money a month without having to pay for information. Been scammed many times, all soulutions net/ bigboosters/ megaboost/ free store club/ my affiliate center/ commision junction/ list goes on. :mad

Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
    :)

Re: Have you heard of this???

Is there a website? What exactly are you doing?

No website it is a magazine ad -- He sends you a special form and you fill it out per his instructions then mail it to any one of the selected contact and you rec. a check. --

It was advertizedin the Home Business Connection magazine.

claims he a nationally reconized money making expert

It just doesn't make sense, you fill out a form and recieve a check? If that was the case, everyone would be doing it. And if he was so legit, he would Definitely have a website as that is a huge way to generate income. I really dont know what to tell, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. But if you do try it, please let us all know cuz I would definitley LOVE to do that. Keep us posted and good luck! ;)

Not sure I want to waste the 39.95 just to prove it is a scam. But I am looking for other sites or opportunities that are legit. Input from anyone would be helpful.

Because it is in magazine, I suspect it is mailing scam, relative of chain-letter scam.

You pay his $39.99 and he will tell you to post the same ad(with your name on it) in different magazines/papers telling others to mail you $39.99 if they want to get 2000.00 in 2 weeks.

Dont know exactly what it is ethier but mail order scams normally have something in the description make 1 15 dollars mailing sales fliers or ads or other such nonsense to people. pay x amount for you start up kit
    This might be legit but not in the way you think
    The form is probally a preprinted form to apply for a grant 100's of these type of forms exist and you do have to pay for them but they normally dont guarantee anything expect that you have a better chance at a grant so you could make thousands but youd still have to work might just have free child care or a home project done that you cant afford right now to a few grand to help reduce credit card debt. But you can find these programs on the net from anywhere from 5.00 to 100 dollars.And not one of them I dont think ever guarantee money fast or that you will be approved for anything

Google his name and see what results you come up with. :)

This particular offer seems to be unrealistic, get an online job, you are more likely to be able to earn a regular income.

Thank you for the input - I did google his name got nothing. but I did see the address in another thread for scams for envelope stuffing. I am not going to do it can't afford to waste the 40 dollars. so I am stilling looking for a way to make extra money. Boy it is hard to find a legit way.!!

ginlizzy

Aint that the truth finding a legitimate job on the internet. :D :D

Why dont you start up your own website/business and work for Yourself, (millions of customers on the net)at least then you are in charge of your own destiny, im speaking as one who is in the process of doing this i dont trust any of these so called work at home schemes anymore. (and yes it is very hard work)

Some websites do 30 days free trials for the hosting and if you scout around and build your own you can do it quite cheaply even with paying for the domain name and hosting.

By the way im speaking as someone who is not a computer wiz just basic skills and am still building my own site

Just an idear!!!!

Good luck to you
    Last edited by tel; 04-13-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    Mirelle

You know the old saying......if it sounds too god to be true, IT ALWAYS IS!

Quote Originally Posted by tel
    ginlizzy

Aint that the truth finding a legitimate job on the internet. :D :D

Why dont you start up your own website/business and work for Yourself, (millions of customers on the net)at least then you are in charge of your own destiny, im speaking as one who is in the process of doing this i dont trust any of these so called work at home schemes anymore. (and yes it is very hard work)
    That is true, but it does take a bit of research and learning.
    What are you making a website for? I'm working on getting my jewelry online in a store and I don't want the IRS knocking on my door one day!
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

If you don't want the IRS knocking on your door, then pay your taxes!

I'd at least recommend keeping a proportion of your profits to one side - in a high-interest savings account, so if the IRS does catch up with you, you'll have the money to pay their demands.

Earn interest on the tax money. Why be an unpaid tax collector?

Hi everybody,

Did anybody heard or checked or tried following:

£10,500 - £50,210 a Month
    Just Sending 1 Fax Every Morning
    Taking Only 15 Mins - Make Money
    www.easyfaxprofits.com
    UNQUOTE

Please help me make my decision.

Waiting to hear back from you guys.

Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cafetorium
    If you don't want the IRS knocking on your door, then pay your taxes!
    Oh I shall! that's why I have a few book (like 6 or 7) on starting a small business, taxes, accounting, and bookkeeping. The irs doesn't care if you make a mistake so I'm gonna do my best not to. :eek:
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page