+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Baptist Church Is A Scam

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    It is all biblically backed.1. God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.

2. I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me and in everyone.

3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.

4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.

5. I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!

Not a unitarian.... unity
    sounds like a FEEL GOOD doctrine which the intellect has got to fall in love with!? :rryumy:::liefde::sun_smiley:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Then it would be metaphor as I described and not fact....there are many such contemplations one could have and this is an interesting one.

It also follows that each are Mary and Joseph.... we are all the continually begotten of the only begotten....spirit in flesh....and waiting as Paul tells us to put the mind of Christ in our mind.....realize our divinity and responsibility.
    so your suggesting that society should /may progress to where it's OK for god to SCREW my wife!? i dont know about that!? unless he USES ME as his STAND IN!? i hope it's an ALL NIGHTER!? (my wife does too but she may NOT admit it) ::liefde::judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

This land has lost its salt ... and I feel it is forever

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Actually, based on the Bible, because of man's original sin, we are not naturally good. We are inherently bad. Some of of sin - daily at times. We cannot avoid it. Jesus taught in the Beatitudes that lusting in your heart is adultery. That anger in your heart is murder.

Thus we need Jesus as he atones for our sins. That allows us to be viewed as holy in God's eyes. Doing your best and living a good life is a good thing, but insufficient in God's eyes. Jesus is the only way to salvation.

*This is all based on the Bible.
    while i am TOTALLY going to AGREE with this i am ALSO going to say that since the CHRIST has PAID the price it has been REVERSED in the SENSE as in WHAT SENSE we ALL now VIEW it/APPLY it!? which means that like ANY human MIS-UNDERSTANDING it is a CONSIDERATION of SCALE!? how much WEIGHT does it CARRY in WHOLE application!? and what are ANY impediments, MASS or PERSONAL, to SUCH a REALIZATION!? the NEW testament defines such THINGS very WELL!? :chicken: :crazy1: :spin2:

So you guys actually believe that with the scale of the universe, that God has time to say "if you drink, you will not enter Heaven". Does that not reek of political corruption to you? Wake up people. Not saying God isn't real. I am a believer, but taking it that literal is just missing out on the real deal in my opinion. To each his own though.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    So you guys actually believe that with the scale of the universe, that God has time to say "if you drink, you will not enter Heaven". Does that not reek of political corruption to you? Wake up people. Not saying God isn't real. I am a believer, but taking it that literal is just missing out on the real deal in my opinion. To each his own though.
    God doesn't restrict drinking. Jesus first miracle was turning water into wine.

God does say you should not be getting drunk though.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.