+ Reply to Thread

RCN, RCN web hosting supports Criminal Company Spamhaus

This information stated in this forum post is my opinion and will contain facts to support any claims made against parties within.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH RCN (THEY ARE UNETHICAL)

Press release coming soon!
    "Public Company RCN Supports Criminal Organization"

RCN web hosting shut my server down and discontinued my service after doing business with them for over 1 year. They stated that I was in violation ofthe AUP (Accepted Use Policies) because I am listed by this criminal organization spamhaus project. I have never sent mail from their servers or had even 1 complaint from sending email from any other server.

rcnsucks(dotcom) coming soon!

RCN, RCN Web Hosting has joined the list of hosting companies using spamhuas.org. A criminal organization located in the UK. Earlier this year spamhuas was ordered by a US court to turn over their domain. Spamhaus to avoid being ordered to pay an 11.7 million dollar judment against e360 insight.

RCN (RCN.com) has alligned themselves with this criminal organization.

http://www.spamhaus.org/aups.html

RCN supports criminal organization spamhaus. Spamhaus Project in on the run from US federal Courts.

The board of directors for RCN supporting terrorist organization spamhaus project.

James F. Mooney
    Peter D. Aquino
    Benjamin C. Duster , IV
    Lee S. Hillman
    Michael E. Katzenstein
    Theodore H. Schell
    Daniel Tseung

RCN Hosting supports vigilante company spamhaus.
    DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ORGANIZATION.

RCN Corporate Governance. Looks like the board of directors dropped the ball on this one. RCN supports an organization that is on the run from US federal courts. What kind of ethical behavior is this?

http://investor.rcn.com/downloads/co...guidelines.pdf

Last edited by Magedson; 04-10-2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: adding content

Re: RCN, RCN web hosting supports Criminal Company Spamhaus

Public Company RCN Supports Criminal Organization

This information stated in this forum post is my opinion and will contain facts to support any claims made against parties within.

RCN web hosting shut my server down and discontinued my service after doing business with them for over 1 year. The stated that I was in violation ofthe AUP (Accepted Use Policies) because I am listed by this criminal organization spamhaus project.

RCN, RCN Web Hosting has joined the list of hosting companies using spamhuas.org. A criminal organization located in the UK. Earlier this year spamhuas was ordered by a US court to turn over their domain. Spamhaus to avoid being ordered to pay an 11.7 million dollar judment against e360 insight.

RCN (RCN.com) has alligned themselves with this criminal organization.

http://www.spamhaus.org/aups.html

RCN supports criminal organization spamhaus. Spamhaus Project in on the run from US federal Courts.

The board of directors for RCN supporting terrorist organization spamhaus project.

James F. Mooney
    Peter D. Aquino
    Benjamin C. Duster , IV
    Lee S. Hillman
    Michael E. Katzenstein
    Theodore H. Schell
    Daniel Tseung

RCN Hosting supports vigilante company spamhaus.
    DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ORGANIZATION.

RCN Corporate Governance. Looks like the board of directors dropped the ball on this one. RCN supports an organization that is on the run from US federal courts. What kind of ethical behavior is this?

http://investor.rcn.com/downloads/c..._guidelines.pdf

Last edited by Magedson; 04-10-2007 at 06:59 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Its pretty ironic that you spammed this forum with the same post twice in protest of being called a spammer.

I think its pretty obvious that there is more here than you are telling. I would expect that Spamhaus and RCN had some shred of evidence against you - but you didn't feel that this was an important piece of information.

As for Spamhaus:

The case is somewhat unusual because Spamhaus initially participated in the suit to defend itself, and then intentionally dropped out on the theory that a British organization shouldn't have to worry about a U.S. lawsuit. That resulted in a $11.7 million default judgment against it last month.

http://www.spamhaus.org/legal/answer.lasso?ref=3
    To get the lawsuit case accepted in Illinois, instead of filing in the correct jurisdiction (United Kingdom), David Linhardt fabricated under oath that Spamhaus "operates a business in Illinois". Despite being fully aware that Spamhaus was UK-based and that the British organization had correctly filed an Answer to the court declaring there was no jurisdiction, Illinois District Court Judge Charles Kocoras accepted Linhardt's false claim and proceeded, without asking to see proof of jurisdiction, to rule the British organization to be in Illinois jurisdiction. The Spamhaus Project in fact operates no business in the United States, has no U.S. office, agents or employees in Illinois or any other U.S. state.

Quote Originally Posted by Magedson

Oh and I would get ready for the lawsuit from RCN - as the spamhaus case is not a criminal case- so you are probably comitting libel by calling them criminal....