+ Reply to Thread

DC International Team?

Has anyone ever heard of the DC International Team? From what I gather you are paid to market consumer goods with the potential to make large amounts of money...? Unfortunatly, I can't find anything about it online and the group is very forthcoming about exaclty what it is you do. Just curious, if anyone could lend a little insight I would appreciate it. The website is www.dcintlteam.org/ but again it shows very little. Thanks!!

Re: DC International Team?

it is Quixtar.

hey i am just getting into this group and it's not really a way to make a lot of money fast. it more depends on how much time you'll put in and how much your willing to learn. depending on where you live i can probably get you in touch with someone who can answer some questions for you. the basic idea is as an ibo (independant buisness owner)25% of everything bought through you and your team gets split up to varying degrees. but the real money is made when you help your team gain their own customers and other ibos they can explain better though. shoot me an email at smash46@temple.edu if you are interested in getting some more info

Be Careful. As was pointed out by one of the previous posts, DC International is an offshoot / subdivision of quixtar. I beleive DC International created their own name to make it more difficult to find negative information about their organization. DC International is a pyramid scheme that for the most part leaves its members no better off than when they started. Dateline actually did an investigation on the men who started Quixtar. Apparently they used to call it something else and where eventaully convicted of fraud. If you do some digging you will also see that the people who make the money are the ones selling you the tapes and videos on how to be successful. I would suggest researching Quixtar to see what it is all about. All of my opinions are based on research. I was never involved with the company and have no ill will towards them. I was invited to join, like I am sure you where, and was sceptical of their claims. I also don't like "using" my family and freinds to make money. I am glad you realize it is not a get rich quick solution and I am sure if you devot time to it you will make some money. Best of luck, and if you have the time update me and let me know how it goes.

I happen to be an IBO with Quixtar, It is no Scam It does take work, the proble some ppl come across is the ppl are what gives us a good and bad name. Good groups like DC International have high standers and do it by the rules. have you ever went to a toylota dealer and talked to a pushey sales person, or one who lies just beacuse he doesn't follow the rules doesn't make Toyota a bad Car. Everything that is not in the Box Must be a scam, staying in the box thinking will end up as a wall mart greader and broke in your 60's and 70's. well let me ask you this if it is a scam how would it be BBB approved and the #'s are FTC approved, and we are working with Dell, Shop.com (owned by Bill Gates), Disks sporting goods, and may others. So what do you find out that there Lawyers missed. ya Mr Gates , Mr Dell would work with a scam company. and far as a perimed thats kind of funny I make more that the guy why brought me in and Im "UNDER" him how would that be if it was a Perimed? If you dont like Permeds then quick your job I bet your boss makes more than u and his boss, and so on...

Red, I think your post alone answers all of my questions about The DC International Team and Quixtar. Clearly it take a person with supreme intelligence to become an IBO. Best of luck selling Quixtar's overpriced, generic crap to your friends and family hoping to become rich. Just a hint, the real money comes from selling the "secret success cds" to other IBO's who are just as gullible as you. Nothing personal though...best wishes.

Hey Squatch72. You raise some very common concerns and misconceptions about the Quixtar "scam."
    I have done some research on the Amway Global (Previously Quixtar North America) business system. In my opinion, the great thing about the financial opportunity available through Amway Global is that it is available to almost anyone. Unfortunately, however, that also means that there are going to be some people with questionable backgrounds and/or ethical standards that also market for the website. What I've found is that there are thousands of teams that work with the Amway Global website. Some, in my opinion, operate with integrity and truly do provide one of the best financial opportunities in America today to their members. Others, of course, have gotten greedy and have tried to run a pyramid scheme with the tools on the side of what they do with Amway Global. The Amway Global compensation structure receives very strong ratings from the FTC and the BBB and is obviously not a pyramid (which are illegal in America). If you research the credibility and backing of the Amway corporation itself, you cannot possibly argue with it's validity and 50 years of success.
    The negative info posted on the internet, at least from what I've seen, is all related to specific organizations. Similarly, there are "buyers" and "sellers" on ebay, amazon, etc. with very negative ratings, while others are great to do business with. It is certainly not the fault of ebay or amazon, they are merely consumer portals. The same goes for the Amway corporation and website. The issue is not the corporation or the products (which happen to be ranked #1 in health and beauty on the web - including the #1 multivitamin anywhere), rather it is a few organizations that have violated the Amway Global terms and services agreement.
    I do not claim to be an expert on the DC International team, but did go to college with a few of the leaders of that particular organization. Personally, I believe they are some of the classiest and most trustworthy individuals I have ever met. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I can tell, they have created the strongest mentorship system and have made accommodations for new business owners regarding education and expenses that I have not heard of any other team in the country making. They are also one of the fastest growing organizations within the Amway Global model.
    To be perfectly honest with you though, I honestly believe an individual can create success with any organization they are apart of, and likewise, an IBO can fail regardless of how successful their mentorship team is. This is not a get rich quick system, it is a legitimate business (as recognized by the IRS) and takes work and commitment. Anyone who has led you to believe that it will create quick and easy wealth either does not understand the business concept themselves, or has deliberately mislead you (again, not everyone in society is honest). However, you can create a very large revenue stream over time if you are committed and apply a consistent work ethic, as thousands of individuals have done and continue to do today.

You can certainly tell that squatch72 is very ignorant and has not done any real research. If you did any real research. You would find that one of the original owners of the old Amway Corp. Jay Van Andel, he was chairman of the board of the US Chamber of Commerce in '79-'80. That is the most prestigous position in business. You have to be elected by all the top CEO's in the country. How about this, Jays son Steve also held that position in the 90s. Who is now running Amway Global. Him and Doug Devos. I guess another thing you are insinuating is that anybody that writes a book or makes a cd and sells it is wrong. Thats kind of funny. Does that also mean that if you pay to go to college and learn how to be better in your career field that, the college is wrong for making money? I certainly hope you have gotten at least a little better educated since your last post on here.

9. 04-19-2011, 07:01 AM