+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What about breast enhancement pills?

Nowdays many women use surgical breast enlargement. But there is much safer way to enlarge breast - all natural breast enlargement . Why is non-surgical breast development less common used than a surgery?

Re: What about breast enhancement pills?

First, MANY MANY MANY people of today's day and age are dealing with several various metabolic imbalances which are typically hormonally related. These breast enhancement pills work with hormones, even if they are natural. Which, in a metabolically challanged individual could bring havoc to the system.

Believe me - if there was a way without the demise of my health - I'd be all over it. But you play with my hormones - my thyroid will kill me!

thanks for keeping us a breast of the situation!

Last edited by Administrator; 04-15-2012 at 03:18 PM.

what a freaking idiot hoho - or should I say . . . popciclealoin!

Quote Originally Posted by heavensent
    Believe me - if there was a way without the demise of my health - I'd be all over it. But you play with my hormones - my thyroid will kill me!
    I was thinking more about playing with your newly enhanced.........oh forget I said that.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Nothing on me is enhanced...... that's why people would pay me to put my clothes back on if I were a stripper.

Take it from a "SMALL BREASTED GIRL" I have tried more than a few non-surgical or invasive options, pills being one. There are many different
    kinds floating around out there and I have NEVER and I repeat NEVER heard
    of even one working on a long term basis. There MAY BE a SLIGHT SWELLING
    while you are actively taking them but as soon as you stop, viola they are gone!

The best breast enhancement besides surgery is pregnancy. The "BOOBIE FAIRY" is very, very kind to me and most women, but alas, they too disappear.....LOL! :o
    Last edited by SLIPPYSKE; 04-14-2007 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPYSKE
    There MAY BE a SLIGHT SWELLING
    while you are actively taking them but as soon as you stop, viola they are gone!
    :o
    Nothing is perfect. Just let us know when you are actively taking them again. :D :cool:
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPYSKE
    The best breast enhancement besides surgery is pregnancy. The "BOOBIE FAIRY" is very, very kind to me and most women, but alas, they too disappear.....LOL! :o

I hear ya sista! I wanted to tie mine off for good when I was pregnant and nursing! I went up 2 sizes! I had to wear someone else's bras! I was soooo happy I actually looked like a female for a change! But as soon as I stopped nursing, they deflated back to less than nothing! If I were any smaller they'd be growing out my back!

Now I'm working out pretty heavy so they're tightening up quite a bit and getting even smaller! Can't win. It's like I have to choose - nice body or boobs....... nice body won. I'll never have tata's! And I'm not desperate enough to compromise my health for implants!

to all the girls here who think they need these kind of pills i got a better solution to your problem: how about a boyfriend/husband who loves & supports you the way you are instead of making you feel insecure?

sardonicone is offline Just another Old Man 'O the internet User Rank
    Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by saturnsc2
    to all the girls here who think they need these kind of pills i got a better solution to your problem: how about a boyfriend/husband who loves & supports you the way you are instead of making you feel insecure?

Now that's a stupid idea...

god I love boobs

edit.: and if scienvce can build a better boob really honestly then i say for christ sake roll em out, i'll put up the boob factories with my own bare hands, ill scour the globe for like minded individuals and we will travel the lands, erecting breats foundries in any poor boobless community that'll have one
    drunjk posting in supporyt of boobs let's git er dun
    Last edited by scopes; 07-26-2007 at 03:49 AM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

I think most women thin they are to be taken as suppsitories, which would explain for some rather large.......er.....opps.....forget I said anything.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by scopes
    god I love boobs

edit.: and if scienvce can build a better boob really honestly then i say for christ sake roll em out, i'll put up the boob factories with my own bare hands, ill scour the globe for like minded individuals and we will travel the lands, erecting breats foundries in any poor boobless community that'll have one
    drunjk posting in supporyt of boobs let's git er dun
    ROFLMAO.

I've often volunteered to "share the wealth" just so I didn't have to lug them around or alter all my blouses.

LM.

Quote Originally Posted by sardonicone
    Now that's a stupid idea...
    why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by heavensent
    ...These breast enhancement pills work with hormones, even if they are natural.
    No, not usually. These pills may as well have celery powder in them. The herb and vitamin lobby pretty much has taken the risk out of selling fake pills by calling them a food product and buying legislators who rewrote scam laws that used to stop the snake oil hucksters. It's open season on the gullible.