+ Reply to Thread

*BEWARE* PCS Financial

A lady came to my door on 09-05. She was selling Encyclopedias, and kids' literature. She guaranteed us things that to this day we have not recieved. I am in the Navy, and I have spoken with numerous people who have obligated services to the company, and they too did not recieve or was not satisfied about the merchandise they recieved. We have tried to settle this "out of court" by telling them to put it on our credit report as judgement and we will send ALL the materials back to the company. The last occasion my wife had contacted Mr. Mason to setup pay arrangements. On or about March 29, 2007 I received a call from my supervisor stating I had to get in touch with Mr. Mason. Mr. Mason gave out confidential information as far as my case number, the balance on the account.

I was on deployment from 08-06 10-06, and my wife was pregnant. She was due on 9-06 and was unable to make any transaction. So when I came off deployment I contacted them to back-pay the previuos balance. At the time Mr. [email protected]$$ was handling our account, he said quit making excuses, also Mr. [email protected]$0n said the same thing. Whenever my wife or I talk to them on the phone they are so UNPROFESSIONAL. They refuse to take back the merchandise so this is my last resort before going to Navy Legal. I am also going to try and get both Metropolitan Education, and PCS Financial blacklisted from the armed services; which means no service member will be able to do business with the two companies.

Re: *BEWARE* PCS Financial

This is sunmitted by the Author of the above message. The above message was a huge mis-understanding. I have confirmed PCS Financial is a financial service for Metro Education. They have done nothing wrong.
    This email is intended only for the use of the person to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.