+ Reply to Thread

Jack Avedikian - real estate - KK

This guy, Jack H. Avedikian, uses phoney financials, lies and exaggeration to try and buy things and do things way beyond his capability.
    Played in Bermuda and went nowhere.
    Played in Carribean and went nowhere.
    Says he has gas wells - possibly but only a very small percentage and they are financed to the hilt!
    Says he is owns a condo project in New York - possibly he is the builder with a carried interest of 4%
    Bills outstanding- with ongoing promises to pay.
    He will make committments and sign documents knowing he does not have the funds.
    He has no trust fund, no yacht, no plane and is not related or connected to KK in any way.
    Be very careful! Get full retainers before doing business. He cannot close!!!
    He tries anything and will lie about anything including the death of immediate family in his fabrications.
    LOOK OUT!
    Do you have a story about him?

Re: Jack Avedikian - real estate - KK

Twisted-

This guy has contacted my investment partner and I. He has claimed being able to sit down with the owner of MGM grand at the drop of a phone call. He has come to our firm for capital. I don't know that much about him. do you have more information?? I do know he has had contracts drawn up from other developers without a commitment of capital from us. I'm cautious and would like to learn more from your experience.thx.

Quote Originally Posted by flash1993 View Post
    Twisted-

This guy has contacted my investment partner and I. He has claimed being able to sit down with the owner of MGM grand at the drop of a phone call. He has come to our firm for capital. I don't know that much about him. do you have more information?? I do know he has had contracts drawn up from other developers without a commitment of capital from us. I'm cautious and would like to learn more from your experience.thx.
    If you have information about his current activities please contact me I finally contacted the above group. I am pleased to speak or have discussions openly with your organization. I am available at ac 905 with extensions of 664 and 333 plus 7 he is smooth but a pathalogical liar.

if you want to interact and get the facts my ac is 905 and then you may input 664 and 333 then 7. He embarrassed many people and cost significant money to others. I know of lawyers that are still chasing him for funds and people that are still chasing him to put a stop to this, the worst kind of business person. Should you want to open other channels, it is easy just note to david then a period then oliver as in twist at the well known company GE with an abbreviated company on either side and a period then ca, the abbreviation for Canada.

Sincerely
    twisted