+ Reply to Thread

sleek new laptops??

http://www.sleeknewlaptops.com/ anyone ever tired them...are they legit? few at work want to try it but not sure. one is emailing to find specks of laptops. anyway.....feedback would be nice.....its only 10 offers so would be pretty inexpensive....

Re: sleek new laptops??

If the site is legit I may have to do it. Maybe I will try an easy offer and see if it credits, or if anybody else knows anything about this site.

Quote Originally Posted by alvlb3r
    http://www.sleeknewlaptops.com/ anyone ever tired them...are they legit? few at work want to try it but not sure. one is emailing to find specks of laptops. anyway.....feedback would be nice.....its only 10 offers so would be pretty inexpensive....
    thx for posting this:-) I did email them for specs on laptops... and will post it here as soon as I hear back from them. If they're decent computers this will be an easy site to do

n64bomb is offline Moderate user, moderate contributor User Rank

this looks interesting? i wonder if anyone has had any success
    "The Philly Cheesesteak"

If you want to trade referrals for sites, send me a message.

This is an I-Deal site so its legit. offers should be decent, wait time is average. worth a shot if your interested. 10 offers required

I looked carefully at the T-n-C, and did not see any referrals required. After a search here, seems in the past, I-deal has had offers needing referrals, and limited time to complete the offers; lots of people DQed. Can someone confirm? TIA

I got DQ'd once for no apparent reason. They never would tell me why...whole reason I had done the site is a bunch of offers I had never seen before.

I might try this one, I don't know - they aren't the most honest people to deal with.

If someone could post what the specs are on the non-mac laptops, I'd appreciate it.

n64bomb is offline Moderate user, moderate contributor User Rank

yeah, i can't seem to find a time limit of doing this site on the terms on service: did anyone else read more carefully? Note that you only have 15 days to mail in your gift voucher once it has been posted on the site.
    "The Philly Cheesesteak"

If you want to trade referrals for sites, send me a message.

With all the other sites being pretty bad recently this almost seems to good to be true

I emailed them a week ago asking about the specs on the laptop. Since they never responded it makes the site look kind of fishy.

I thnk it is legit, and they pay but little.

Quote Originally Posted by scamguider
    I thnk it is legit, and they pay but little.
    I have no idea what you just said try again

Hi

I went to this site and did the prilminay survey, which took forever (many pages and many repeat offers) then looked at the required offers. You have to complete 2 silver, 2 gold and 6 platinum. There are more than the usual number to choose from and non are very expensive, like direct tv or wine for $119.00. Things looked pretty good. Then I googled the address and got a link to http://www.consumerfraudreporting.or...m_Shoppers.php The comments are for another site, but it has the same address. Much negative feedback. Hard to tell if feedback is valid or just from negative people who didn't try very hard. It is interesting that for the macbook they don't give any info on what model or any of the tech info. I'll be waiting to hear if others get info back from them.

Karen

I don't know why the link got messed up in my last post Hope this works better

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.or...m_Shoppers.php

Quote Originally Posted by gegertha
    Hi

I went to this site and did the prilminay survey, which took forever (many pages and many repeat offers) then looked at the required offers. You have to complete 2 silver, 2 gold and 6 platinum. There are more than the usual number to choose from and non are very expensive, like direct tv or wine for $119.00. Things looked pretty good. Then I googled the address and got a link to http://www.consumerfraudreporting.or...m_Shoppers.php The comments are for another site, but it has the same address. Much negative feedback. Hard to tell if feedback is valid or just from negative people who didn't try very hard. It is interesting that for the macbook they don't give any info on what model or any of the tech info. I'll be waiting to hear if others get info back from them.

Karen
    I emailed them and never got a response. Good luck

Anyone have an update on this?