+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

O'Lielly Freaks Out, and Spins

Once again, Bill O'Lielly has no logic. A drunk driver (also an illegal immigrant) kills two people, and Billy boy turns the subject into politics. Note to Bill O'Lielly: People die everyday in America due to alcohol related accidents, but there's no outcry from you unless the perpetrator is an illegal? You sir, are human trash. I have no problem admitting how happy I would have been to see you have a fatal heart attack during this interview. :mad:

"Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Re: O'Lielly Freaks Out, and Spins

You're leaving out a couple of facts here...

* This "illegal" had been busted twice before for drunk driving, and didn't receive any jail time for those offenses. If he would have, those 2 girls that were killed, would still be alive.

* You are also leaving out the fact that the state refused to inform the INS that this man was in America illegally. If they would have done so, that man would have been deported and those girls wouldn't be dead.

* The state has made it there policy to NOT inform INS when they arrest illegals. There is no law on the books that backs there policy up and therefore they should be held to account for the death of those innocent girls for not informing federal authorities the first time he was arrested.

A liberal going on a hate filled rant against someone that doesn't subscribe to their leftist ideology, that's based on complete and total bullsh!t, is exactly what I've come to expect from the kindergarten crew of liberal morons on this forum.

Why don't you ape posting fvckers try being honest for once in your pathetic lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    You're leaving out a couple of facts here...

* This "illegal" had been busted twice before for drunk driving, and didn't receive any jail time for those offenses. If he would have, those 2 girls that were killed, would still be alive.

* You are also leaving out the fact that the state refused to inform the INS that this man was in America illegally. If they would have done so, that man would have been deported and those girls wouldn't be dead.

* The state has made it there policy to NOT inform INS when they arrest illegals. There is no law on the books that backs there policy up and therefore they should be held to account for the death of those innocent girls for not informing federal authorities the first time he was arrested.

A liberal going on a hate filled rant against someone that doesn't subscribe to their leftist ideology, that's based on complete and total bullsh!t, is exactly what I've come to expect from the kindergarten crew of liberal morons on this forum.

Why don't you ape posting fvckers try being honest for once in your pathetic lives.

Your obviously joking, right?

Ever heard of the guy/girl with like 10 (or more) DWI's, and they're still cruising around? That's right. And they are actually LEGAL CITIZENS.

You and I and the rest of the world know, the only reason O'Lielly got so worked up about this was because the guy was here illegally.

He doesn't give a damn about the people that are killed EVERY DAY in this country by their fellow, drunk driving, citizens.

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

DWI used to be a lot worse. Still, enforcement could be better. My previous county was really good, they would put roadblocks Friday nights. and during holidays.

The fact is that if those illegals were not allowed to be here and run amuck
    with three sheets in the wind driving like maniacs, those girls would still be
    alive. Yes, it true, citizens cause vehicular homocide but the fact is that
    if that loser was not allowed to be here, the girls would still be!!!! :mad:

They do not have the right to endanger our families.....ILLEGAL means something
    actually a lot of things.
    That nice couple in Hermitage would be alive except for the dirtbag who had
    been arrested 17 times and still on the streets. Yes, the court system failed,
    but if he hadnt been here, they would still be alive. Thats it and thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeguana

Ever heard of the guy/girl with like 10 (or more) DWI's, and they're still cruising around? That's right. And they are actually LEGAL CITIZENS.

You and I and the rest of the world know, the only reason O'Lielly got so worked up about this was because the guy was here illegally.

He doesn't give a damn about the people that are killed EVERY DAY in this country by their fellow, drunk driving, citizens.
    Yes, he does. This illegal thing is out of control and citizens are suffering
    so they can do "their thing". O'Rieley is fed up as are most of the citizens
    of this country.

That was quite an astounding exchange. Kinda funny to see them come
    unglued like that.
    :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    Yes, it true, citizens cause vehicular homocide but the fact is that
    if that loser was not allowed to be here, the girls would still be!!!! :mad:
    I'm not denying that fact.

But for O'Lielly to suddenly "care" about people being killed by drunk drivers is disingenuous.

Like I said, people die every single day in this country, due to drinking and driving. If these girls were killed by a drunk driving, legal citizen, he wouldn't even know about it, much less get into a psychotic argument with Geraldo. By the way, the "clash" was followed by a "Fox News Lovefest".

Pathetic.

That is beside the point.

WRONG!!!

He got worked up because the man had been arrested 4 previous times (2 for drunk driving) and should have been turned over to the INS and deported the first time he was arrested, but wasn't.

It is a crime to be in the United States without the authority of the government. Virgina has an obligation to the every citizen of this country to turn over anyone who isn't here legally to the INS, especially when it's someone who doesn't respect our laws in the first place. Because Virginia chose not to do so, 2 innocent girls are dead. This isn't about the illegal himself, this is about the officials in Virginia knowingly allowing this man to continuing to living in this country when he had no legal right to.

They have a duty to uphold the law, whether it's Federal, State, or City law that was violated, and they made a conscience decision not to.

That is what O'Reilly is pissed about, and he has every right to be.

WRONG!!!

He got worked up because the man had been arrested 4 previous times (2 for drunk driving) and should have been turned over to the INS and deported the first time he was arrested, but wasn't.
    Gee, that's odd. I don't hear him spouting off any other time when a LEGAL citizen of the US (with far more arrests) commits a similar or worse crime.

Why do you think that is?

I'm not denying that fact.

But for O'Lielly to suddenly "care" about people being killed by drunk drivers is disingenuous.

Like I said, people die every single day in this country, due to drinking and driving. If these girls were killed by a drunk driving, legal citizen, he wouldn't even know about it, much less get into a psychotic argument with Geraldo. By the way, the "clash" was followed by a "Fox News Lovefest".

Pathetic.
    The drunk driving is a huge issue but again, if the illegal dirtbag wasnt here
    the victims would still be alive. Their families would not be going through
    hell. I dont think its a matter of "if he didnt kill them, someone else would"!

Gee, that's odd. I don't hear him spouting off any other time when a LEGAL citizen of the US (with far more arrests) commits a similar or worse crime.

Why do you think that is?
    The bigger picture is illegal aliens!

That is beside the point.

WRONG!!!

It is a crime to be in the United States without the authority of the government. Virgina has an obligation to the every citizen of this country to turn over anyone who isn't here legally to the INS, especially when it's someone who doesn't respect our laws in the first place. Because Virginia chose not to do so, 2 innocent girls are dead. This isn't about the illegal himself, this is about the officials in Virginia knowingly allowing this man to continuing to living in this country when he had no legal right to.

They have a duty to uphold the law, whether it's Federal, State, or City law that was violated, and they made a conscience decision not to.

That is what O'Reilly is pissed about, and he has every right to be.

And so do we and most of us ARE!!!! :mad:

One last comment then off to bed. O'Reilly is way down on my list of people I
    like, but sometimes even people we dont like are.....right!

Geraldo is seeing things from the eyes of an immigrant...and I think he was
    probably legal from the start....O"Reilly is seeing it as a citizen who sees his
    country being invaded. It became an invasion when they stated their
    intent to take land, change culture and take over resources. Thats an
    invasion by a foreign country. The masses who took to the streets demanding,
    demanding mind you, that our laws not be enforced, flying Mexican flags either
    along or above the American flag upside down. This is not the way to win
    friends and influence people!!!

Goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    The bigger picture is illegal aliens!
    Illegal aliens kill more Americans than drunk drivers who are citizens?

You are truly insane.

LOL... the right is really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something to talk about. They've been beat up on Iraq and foreign policy, they've been beat up on their corruption, they've been beat up on their sexual perversions, so now they have to pull a drunk alien out of their collective asses to try and make some kind of political statement. :D

This truly shows how morally and politically bankrupt the right clearly is.

pawnstar Guest

it seems very strange that YOU fruitcake libs screem and shout about Bush closing the borders,and in the same breath,defend the "alien" law breakers.

but then again,,thats you screwball libs for ya!

and why didn't clinton ever do anything about the borders?
    why did clinton leave this pile of sh1t to Bush in the first place? could it be for the hispanic vote?
    I think so,,,

there is nothing you libs won't stoop to in order to
    trash America and the good people who make up this great country.
    put you turbin on,and sing to your piss smelling blanket.