+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5linx

5linx

Has anyone had problems with 5linx?

Re: 5linx

Do a search for 5Linx... we have some 5Linx threads here with good information in them. I'm sure you'll want to read them.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by aelamin
    Aelamin, give 5Linx Corp Office a call on Monday or send me a private message to truly resolve any situation that may have taken place.

VOIP

i would suggest you take April's advice and go through all of the telecom related threads on this site as they all have 5linx info in them whether labled as such or not.

the last place i would go for info on an opportunity is the compan yitself, as yo uwill get a biased view... especially from a company that is run by snakes.

visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank

Is it just me or is 5Linxs' new comp plan incredibly confusing?
    Finally, a realistic home business that brings real value to consumers!
    Ask us how to earn FREE wireless service for life! Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by visionteam
    Is it just me or is 5Linxs' new comp plan incredibly confusing?
    I have not seen it yet, but could someone give me a link to LY's new plan. I really like their residual changes vs customer bonus's.
    build a large business, try the network marketing vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by April47 View Post
    Frankly, though, I'd rather stop discussing ACN.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Q: How many RTAs does it take to book a cruise for a family of four?

A: 25: 1 to book the trip and 24 to pay fees to support the people at the top of the pyramid!
    :clown:

visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank

Are we allowed to post links to our rep sites? If not, you can find it in my profile.
    Finally, a realistic home business that brings real value to consumers!
    Ask us how to earn FREE wireless service for life! Click Here

You can only post links to your rep sites in your sig.

I have a copy of the comp plan in PDF if you click on the "MLM" in my sig, go to the "opportunity" page and then the comp plan is on the left-hand side.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

I didn't understand the video either. They seem to be doing well as a company though. They're supposed to be opening an office in my town rochester, ny bringing 200 jobs to the area. I'd rather just work a customer service position for the company, at least i'd be guaranteed a check that way. lol

Reality is, you're going to get biased opinions no matter who you talk to. The company is going to give you information from a company's perspective; successful reps are going to give you a perspective from a rep who's succeeding ; and an ex/failed/failing rep is going to give you a perspective from a rep who's quit. But, be careful of taking advice from people who have not done it successfully. There's more of them than there are people who have done it successfully (just like in any business or corporate job). They're always going to give you all the reasons why it doesn't or won't work, just because it didn't work for them. But, if you probe deeper, you'll find out that most people didn't learn and do the basic things necessary for them to become successful. People are funny like that. They'll quit on their own dreams in life, and they'll always blame some thing or some one else outside of themselves for their failure, just so they can feel good about their decision. And some of the people who give their opinions here have never even done 5Linx or any other direct selling opportunity. As I always say, "If you accept someone's opinion, you also live their lifestyle."

Aelamin, do you realize you started 2 threads titled "5Linx"? Should ask Lady Mod to delete or close the other one.