Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

pawnstar Guest

how did sojustask ever become a moderator

I guess this place is scraping the bottom of the barrel if they keep this moron as a moderator.

there has been a lot of personal attacks here but when they start attacking the families of other members, that is too much.

I don't think that there will be very many more good debates to read in here so,,

Re: how did sojustask ever become a moderator

Not only that, I hear Lady Mod sells Republicans crack. How else can you explain their assertions? :)

pawnstar Guest

must be the circles you liberals go around in.
    maybe if you stopped doing crack you could think better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Not only that, I hear Lady Mod sells Republicans crack.

I would just like to point out that this is a free country. With that in mind...you are always free to not return to this forum.

In fact...I highly encourage all of you repub and dem extremists to stay away. It would be nice to have an adult conversation about some of the issues.

pawnstar, i agree that there's not enough "clean" debates in here. If anyone in here posts something that someone else disagrees with chances are the reply will be insults and bad language. I don't know maybe i'm wrong but i just don't take anything in here too personal. Afterall we're not sitting in a cafe having lunch with these people. Nobody knows anybody, just a bunch of keyboards scattered across the globe. To tell you the truth more often than not when i'm reading the crap in here i'm laughing my a$$ off even when it's posted to me :) So i guess my attitude is welcome to the internet, it is what it is. Try not to take some of the posts in here too personal, because it's not...
    Rich99

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    I guess this place is scraping the bottom of the barrel if they keep this moron as a moderator.

there has been a lot of personal attacks here but when they start attacking the families of other members, that is too much.

I don't think that there will be very many more good debates to read in here so,,
    Go fvck yourself Monkey. The fact she allows you and your sicko Monkey commie pals to keep posting your brainless electromagnetic drivel here is far more than any of it warrants or you deserve. And it's far more than any of those repositories of Rabid Right-Wing Pro-War Lies and Fairytales (where you belong) would tolerate from those who don't goose step to their daily exercise in treason and ignorance. If you can't stand her tolerant custodianship, which also allows nasty sub-human filth like you to stink this place up, then go somewhere else where your pointless, ignorant, delusional fascist puke is all there is, Monkey
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-06-2007 at 09:48 PM.

pawnstar Guest

well I think you are right for the most part,I find very few people in here who want to debate real issues,and not name call.
    I myself am guilty of the name calling when I am baited into the childish arguments.I just thought that the moderators were the ones who are supposed to control the debates.

when I see the venom that comes from the anti-american crowd,and the way they trash good moderators like "Frankg",it shows that the liberal base is not about being open,or fair minded.

there is no real debate here,they should just call this the free-for-all forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich99
    pawnstar, i agree that there's not enough "clean" debates in here. If anyone in here posts something that someone else disagrees with chances are the reply will be insults and bad language. I don't know maybe i'm wrong but i just don't take anything in here too personal. Afterall we're not sitting in a cafe having lunch with these people. Nobody knows anybody, just a bunch of keyboards scattered across the globe. To tell you the truth more often than not when i'm reading the crap in here i'm laughing my a$$ off even when it's posted to me :) So i guess my attitude is welcome to the internet, it is what it is. Try not to take some of the posts in here too personal, because it's not...

pawnster, Ya know you and i may disagree with Lady Mod's politics and she does nothing to hide her point of views, but i think she is very fair. You are probably not her all time favorate poster in here, but don't forget it was less than a week ago while you were involved in a nasty exchange with another member and Lady Mod she said there was one threat made to you that concerned her and she was looking into it. When she can make a statement like that about someone who argues with her very often i was very impressed that she was looking out and concerned about you.
    Rich99

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Go fvck yourself Monkey. The fact she allows you and your sicko Monkey commie pals to keep posting your brainless electromagnetic drivel here is far more than any of it warrants or you deserve. And it's far more than any of those repositories of Rabid Right-Wing Pro-War Lies and Fairytales (where you belong) would tolerate from those who don't goose step to their daily exercise in treason and ignorance. If you can't stand her tolerant custodianship, which also allows nasty sub-human filth like you to stink this place up, then go somewhere else where your pointless, ignorant, delusional fascist puke is all there is, Monkey

Nice going "d" Can't u c what i'm trying to do in here!! it's a fine time for u to show up :)
    Rich99

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Nice going "d" Can't u c what i'm trying to do in here!! it's a fine time for u to show up :)
    I don't know or care what you're trying to do. One thing I do know is that the moderator doesn't have to put up with being attacked by pond scum like Pawnie. She's been far more tolerant of his sewage than she needs to be. It's a good thing for him she's oriented towards a liberal and open environment here or he would have been history long ago. And for that twisted little germ to actually attack her for her tolerant and liberal management style, which includes allowing his deranged electromagnetic pollution to sully this place, is simply beneath contempt and unacceptable. I'm not advocating this, but If there's anybody who ever deserved to get the ax, it's Pawn-jerk. Why doesn't he just get lost if he doesn't like the way the extremely competent and fair minded moderator here handles things? I'll telll you. Then he wouldn't get to whine, snivel and smear those who honor the truth here. And he has the gall to call himself an "American".
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-06-2007 at 10:22 PM.

I myself am guilty of the name calling when I am baited into the childish arguments.
    But why? Are you not an adult in control of your actions?
    I just thought that the moderators were the ones who are supposed to control the debates.
    With a little self control moderators would not be needed. Why not be the example that you'd wish us all to be?

when I see the venom that comes from the anti-american crowd,and the way they trash good moderators like "Frankg",it shows that the liberal base is not about being open,or fair minded.
    And generalizations such as this you consider to be open and fair minded?

there is no real debate here,they should just call this the free-for-all forum.
    Or we could each do our part to change that.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

d, "I don't know or care what you're trying to do"

Don't you think i know that... :)
    Rich99

bogie, "Or we could each do our part to change that"

Agreed! but we're not gonna hold our breath on that one :)
    Rich99

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

LOL, I didn't "BECOME" one, I'm the ONLY moderator here that the original owner ASKED to moderate his forum. And that's because of how I am, lenient and understands exactly what he wanted here.

Everybody else was either my personal recommendation OR entered his contest 2 years ago and told him what their qualifications were. He chose SubJunk from that group.

Lady Mod

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

I myself am guilty of the name calling when I am baited into the childish arguments.I just thought that the moderators were the ones who are supposed to control the debates.
    Now that's an understatement. You don't even need to be baited to start name calling. It's like it's second nature for you. How many times have you called me Lady my a.ss Mod and I hadn't even done anything to provoke it? Countless by this date. And this makes what? 4 or 5 threads now that you have created just to bash me? :rolleyes:

Saint you are not. You name call people who aren't Christians by your standards and yet you cuss at them like Satan himself on the Religious forum. You go out of your way to pick a fight with anyone who doesn't support Bush.

Stop lying already.

Venom. You wrote the book on spewing venom.

Frankie isn't a moderator. The ONLY moderators here are myself, Subjunk, Scambuster and Saturnsc2. Frankie just calls himself a moderator but he doesn't have any input on the site other than his posts.

Lady Mod

bogie, "Or we could each do our part to change that"

Agreed! but we're not gonna hold our breath on that one :)
    Yep. That's why I've got one foot out the door.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.