+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Eternal Tao

The Eternal Tao

The eternal Tao is the grace in all things. It is the living sprit from which the ten thousand things emerged. It has the power of a higher knowing for it perpetuates itself even in adverse circumstances. It is the digital-fractal order in all things. It is usually separate you and antagonistic towards you until love it and make a pact to join it. That pact comes from your higher mind for the intellect and logic can have no more than a fleeting perception of the Tao.

She is feminine and strong and she cares for what is hers. To say the Tao is simple is an understatement but she is complex as well for she is vast - bigger than the universe in which we observe her. She watched when the first child was born and she will be there when the last human dies. She was there when the white tiger left the mountains to drink by the river in the valley below and she was watching when the humming bird rose in the air to fly over the houses of those humans that had asked to be shown more.

She was present when 691,501 men of Napoleon's Grand Armée marched to Moscow on June 23rd 1812 and she was there when a while later when just 22,000 returned. She cried for the human spirit - its ugliness troubled her greatly. You see, many of the men had no boots with which to march across the snow and the horses died of starvation, it wasn't their fault they were loyal, their deaths did but please her.

The Tao: She was there when you were conceived and she will be with you when you take your last breath and she will count to make sure that none were missed...

When you are scared and sad and lonely perhaps you should go to her and stay in her arms a while. For she is the mountain mist and the dew on the magnolia tree, she is the song of the grass and the hopes of rabbits.

She is tender more tender than us, we can learn a lot from that.

© Stuart Wilde 2007
    www.stuartwilde.com
    That nucking futz birthday... Just love me.. I demand it.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: The Eternal Tao

There ya go learn something new everyday...
    RABBITS HAVE HOPES

Wonder what a rabbit hope is, a Mr rabbit, a Mrs Rabbit, not getting eaten, not getting hit by a car? Does a rabbit know how to cross the road?
    Do they hope for lessons on road crossing? The rabbit is eternal, are rabbit hopes eternal? Did Napoleon have a pet rabbit? did that rabbit have hopes? was it alone in its hopes? is there a rabbit collective consciousness?
    do rabbits hope for a rabbit collective consciousness?
    Do rabbits hope for bipedal movement ? silly rabbits

Quote Originally Posted by pancho
    RABBITS HAVE HOPES

Wonder what a rabbit hope is, a Mr rabbit, a Mrs Rabbit, not getting eaten, not getting hit by a car? Does a rabbit know how to cross the road?
    Do they hope for lessons on road crossing? The rabbit is eternal, are rabbit hopes eternal? Did Napoleon have a pet rabbit? did that rabbit have hopes? was it alone in its hopes? is there a rabbit collective consciousness?
    finally!?your begining to talk/think sensibly!?hehe!!.....just askin....

In the conspiracy giga book The Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Shea (any body have a copy of The Saracen pt2: The Holy War for me?) and Robert Anton Wilson the character Joe Malik gets abducted and taken away on a spaceship. Later in the novel he is made a Discordian and given the holy name U Wascal Wabbit. Later in life R.A Wilson started noticing many more connections between UFO’s and rabbits. It would seem he then decided to popularize the idea of connections between rabbits and UFO’s in his books and lectures. He claims there is even a branch of UFO study called Lepufology, a claim which might be a classic case of Guerilla Ontology.

Please let me know if anybody out there knows if Lepufology is legit and can verify its authenticity. Whether Lepufology is real or not the connection between Rabbits and UFO’s is certainly intriguing.

I would also like to quickly interject with the thought that the synchronicities between UFO’s and rabbits bare a lot of similarities to the 23 enigma and the Discordian law of 5’s. All 3 share the property of seeming more real the harder you look for them in your environment. Could it be that they are (hell R.A Wilson has at points explicitly said this!) just techniques of encouraging the adept to do foolish things persistently until he/she gains illumination when giving up the search for the other in his surroundings. If Alan Watts (a friend of R.A Wilson mind you) is right and the difference between self and environment, object and subject, experience and the person having the experience is a false dichotomy aren’t we just playing the serpent trying to swallow its own tail? Isn’t Bob’s over arching message more about our belief systems and self-hypnotization? Hasn’t the question always been more “Who is the Master that makes the grass green” than “Have you seen the fnords?" You don’t think that he doesn’t sometimes laugh in his sleeve like the Rascal Guru when people talk about this ****?

A fool who persists in his folly will become wise. -William Blake

On to the bunnies!

-In 1948 Bugs Bunny landed on the Moon soon followed by Marvin the Martian in the Looney Toons Cartoon “Hardevil Hare”. I am told Bugs Bunny is possibly the first UFO abductee in history (can you verify this?).
    -Also the Pooka, a six foot tall Celtic folklore beastie, features heavily in the discussion of rabbits and UFO’s and appears in the film Harvey (one of Wilson’s favorite movies). Does Donnie Darko’s Frank qualify I wonder? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooka
    -Close Encounters and E.T feature rabbits before we see UFO’s and aliens. The poster of E.T has E.T and Elliot flying across the image of the moon (Rabbit in the Moon?)
    -President Jimmy Carter has claimed to have seen UFO’s and also bizarrely was once reportedly attacked by a swimming rabbit while fishing! (Monty Python Holy Grail…?) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swamp_Rabbit
    -Many real life alien encounters including UFO’s and rabbits are reported out there and available online for further perusal.

Some loosely related ideas come to mind for possible further reflection and investigation on this blog:
    -Alice In Wonderland’s White Rabbit
    -The Matrix “Follow the white rabbit Neo!”
    -2001: A Space Odyssey’s black monolith on the moon.

So what about a rabbit/UFO mushroom ? All in good time my friend.

One more thing quickly comes to mind. Wasn’t Robert Anton Wilson an editor for Playboy? The Bunny Empire… FNORD

Dear Robert Anton Wilson
    You ruined my life. For that and much more I am eternally grateful.
    I love you.

P: S I wonder if those folks bad mouthing Timothy Leary would ever understand the above statement?
    Shout out to these web sights for all the help with the above.
    http://www.louanders.com/2005/05/wascally-wabbits.html
    http://www.elfis.net/elfol3/elfis3.html
    http://community-2.webtv.net/ValSpeg...EWS/page6.html
    http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_019.html

Astrotheology is the study of theology founded on observation or knowledge of the celestial bodies. Some proponents of astrotheology are Acharya S, author of "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold", Jordan Maxwell, Jan Irvin and Andrew Rutajit, co-authors of "Astrotheology and Shamanism". Irvin and Rutajit also put out a 3 and a half hour video lecture available for free download online called, "The Pharmacratic Inquisition".
    http://www.gnosticmedia.com/DL.html

Astrotheology claims that many (if not most) religions including Christianity, Judaism and Hinduism have the worship of the stars, moon and the sun as their foundation. For the purposes, the relevance is to show some of the supporting evidence for primarily one facet of this theory, that of Jesus Christ being the anthropomorphized sun.
    It certainly isn't my objective to try and prove or disprove astrotheology as a whole. I find it a very useful paradigm; it seems to fit the facts better than a straight interpretation of the Bible.

Major points tying Jesus and the sun together:
    -Jesus has 12 disciples just as the year has 12 months. The earth revolves around the sun once a year. This year is divided into 12 months related to the cycles of the moon. These twelve periods also have been divided into 12 signs of the zodiac.
    -Jesus is said to be resurrected after 3 days in the cave. We celebrate Jesus' birthday on December 25, three days after the Winter Solstice of December 22. On December 25th the sun starts moving back towards its apex in the northern hemisphere sky after 3 days of idling.
    -Jesus is constantly referred to as "the light" in the Bible.
    -Many correlations between the zodiac and the Bible-myth can be posited (eg. Adam and Eve, the Twins or Gemini; Jesus, the Fish or Pisces; The Lamb of God, Aries; John the Baptist as Aquarius etc.)

If we say for arguments sake that it is true that Jesus is the sun, it would also be easy to explain Easter as a natural result of sun and moon worship. The Christian celebration of Easter happens around the same date as the vernal equinox (spring) each year. This is the same time of year when the sun becomes hotter and the days are longer. It isn't hard to imagine ancient cultures having a particular interest in the sun and its cycles, for survival was far more dependent on the fecundity of the environment. It is also obvious that the important stages of the cycles of planetary bodies would be marked by celebration and worship. Seemingly "modern" humans have the map confused for the territory yet again (Namaste, Alan Watts). The anthropomorphisms of celestial bodies (like Jesus) have become the focus of our veneration instead of the natural phenomena which they represent, much in the same way we now attach value to money instead of the real wealth.

The most obvious characteristic of the rabbit would be fertility. Bunnies and their propensity for mating and having offspring are legend. Isn't this the reason Playboy uses a giant white bunny as mascot. "**** like a Bunny" is a common saying in modern speech. The connection between rabbits and sex is well established in western culture. The link between bunnies, rabbits and Easter eggs quickly becomes clear. They are symbols of fruitful, vital and successful fertility, circumstances hoped for at the onset of spring and the coming summer months. Reflect further for a moment on the Rabbit In the Moon motif and also how the moon is traditionally associated with fertility and menstruation.

There seems to be livid debate about the true etymology of Easter. Some connect it to a pagan Goddess of fertility while others to a compression of the words eastern and star. In either case the etymology would seem to suggest more support for the Jesus-myth idea than the traditional "real dude who died on a cross to be born again" model.

What about the connection between rabbits and mushrooms? To answer that I have to first explain a bit about Shamanism and entheogenic plants. John Marco Allegro (a once respected Dead Sea Scroll scholar) says in his book, "The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross," that Jesus and the gospels are derived from the ancient Shamanic practice of the ritualistic ingestion of hallucinogenic mushrooms, the red and white spotted Amanita Muscaria to be particular but not exclusively. Jan Irvin and Andrew Rutajit in their book and lecture also further this hypothesis and mix it together with astrotheology.

The basic gist of the theory is thus:
    -Ancient cultures all over the world used entheogenic plants to experience communion with the divine. They did this on days that have celestial significance such as the vernal equinox or Easter (heralding spring time) and winter solstice (Christmas) or the rebirth of the sun as it rises back up in the sky. It's interesting to note that on Christmas day the belt of Orion (three kings?) lines up with Sirius and points directly towards the position where the sun will rise on that morning.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

-The Amanita Muscaria mushroom is traditionally used in images on Christmas and New Years cards, as well as Christmas ornaments.
    -The Siberian Shamans, who were reindeer herders, would pick the mushrooms that grew underneath the pine tree, dry them in its branches and deliver them to their people. Often these Shamans would enter the homes through the chimney of the traditional Siberian home or Yurt. The chimney became the entrance of choice in these structures during snowed in winter months.
    -The colorful mushrooms grow, pushing themselves up through the pine needles, and at a certain stage of development look a lot like eggs in a nest. Once harvested, the remaining hole resembles a rabbit hole. Many Christmas and New Years cards have images of rabbits and mushrooms. Could it be that the holidays of Easter (equinox) and Christmas (solstice) have, over the years, become integrated with reflective symbolism?
    -The image of the deity Jesus is said in this theory to be the anthropomorphized mushroom. The image of Jesus on the cross resembles the mushroom with its single leg stance, thorny crown, and sash around the waist.

Popular culture references to Amanitas and Rabbits abound:
    -Alice follows the white rabbit into Wonderland where she finds the hookah-smoking caterpillar sitting on a mushroom, which makes her shrink and grow.
    -The little blue gnomes, or Smurfs, live in Amanitas. A little coincidence on the side for your enjoyment: I learned just yesterday that the Smurfs wear Phrygian Liberty Caps. Caps that were worn by American and French revolutionaries (which ads a possible freemasonic "coincidence" to the Smurfs) during their respective struggles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrygia...lutionary_Icon
    -In Fantasia there are dancing animated Amanitas.

This cartoon and more like it from http://diannepiepan.blogspot.com/

Now that we have the rabbit and the mushroom comfortably connected, it's possible to examine the rabbit, UFO and mushroom synchronicities as a whole. Terrence McKenna's frequent mushroom and alien discourse becomes pertinent and the Sirius mystery (snakes, amphibians, DNA, caduceus, Starseed) rears its head in the affair. Robert Anton Wilson's observation of UFO's as sexual fertility symbols in the case of the classic phallic/cigar-shaped and modern breast-saucer shaped UFO's will also be addressed (mentioned in "The Book of the Breast", I believe?). I if this resonates with your particular belief system check in for more on the matter in the near future.

The Christmas/Amanita connection is also mentioned in the excellent, "Braking Open the Head" by Daniel Pinchbeck.

Shout out to these sights for help with the above.
    http://tribes.tribe.net/solarmytholo...0-0511e1e46d04
    http://home1.gte.net/deleyd/religion/jesusoutline.html

I get it now its all a plot by those wascally wabbits, but what have the Smurfs got to do wiff it, I always thought they were a nasty corporate invention and logo, infiltrators under a cutsy guise into the World of Wascally Wabbit. Unless you just like the picture of their houses.

When's the next full moon? do you supply those wascally wabbity dwugs?
    I dont have to get neeked do I? Can I bring my own Dance Music?
    Just asking cause some people get kinda squirly when ya know you take off their cheesy(I mean suave stufff) and put on something listenable and danceable

There wont be any sham men there will there dont really get on with them, and they can be kinda smelly, if ya know what I mean! (bad personal hygiene)

When will the aliens give Bugs Bunny back?

I get it now its all a plot by those wascally wabbits, but what have the Smurfs got to do wiff it, I always thought they were a nasty corporate invention and logo, infiltrators under a cutsy guise into the World of Wascally Wabbit. Unless you just like the picture of their houses.

When's the next full moon? do you supply those wascally wabbity dwugs?
    I dont have to get neeked do I? Can I bring my own Dance Music?
    Just asking cause some people get kinda squirly when ya know you take off their cheesy(I mean suave stufff) and put on something listenable and danceable

There wont be any sham men there will there dont really get on with them, and they can be kinda smelly, if ya know what I mean! (bad personal hygiene)

When will the aliens give Bugs Bunny back?
    Where have all the good bunnys gone ?

In the first chapter of Jim Marrs' book, "Alien Agenda," we find out some pretty interesting stuff that has been claimed about the moon.

Chapter One
    The Greatest UFO?
    One particularly bright, circular object has been observed moving through Earth's skies since the beginning of human history. Every person on the planet has seen this object. We call it the moon.
    Although this object is identified--at least we have a name for it and we know it's there--the moon cannot be hastily disqualified as a UFO.

The two major points "Alien Agenda" makes to assert the claim that the moon might be a UFO are:

1. The moon's age

The moon is far older than previously imagined, perhaps even much older than the earth and sun. By examining tracks burned into moon rocks by cosmic rays, scientists have dated them as billions of years old. Some have been dated back 4.5 billion years, far older than the earth and "nearly as old as the solar system," according to Jastrow. The oldest rocks ever found on Earth only date back 3.5 billion years. It is accepted by scientists today that the earth is about 4.6 billion years old. Harvard's respected astronomy journal, Sky and Telescope, reported that at the Lunar Conference of 1973, it was revealed that one moon rock was dated at 5.3 billion years old, which would make it almost a billion years older than our planet. This puzzle was compounded by the fact that the lunar dust in which the rocks were found proved to be a billion years older than the rocks themselves. Chemical analysis showed that the moon rocks were of a completely different composition from the soil around them. Since dusty soil is usually produced by the weathering and breakup of surrounding rocks, the lunar rocks must have come from someplace other than where they were found. But where?

2. The moon by some accounts seems to be hollow

...The most startling evidence that the moon could be hollow came on November 20, 1969, when the Apollo 12 crew, after returning to their command ship, sent the lunar module (LM) ascent stage crashing back onto the moon, creating an artfificial moonquake. The LM struck the surface about forty miles from the Apollo 12 landing site, where ultrasensitive seismic equipment recorded something both unexpected and astounding - the moon reverberated like a bell for more than one hour. The vibration wave took almost eight minutes to reach a peak, then decreased in intensity. At a news conference that day, one of the codirectors of the seismic experiment, Maurice Ewing, told reporters scientists were at loss to explain the ringing." As for the meaning of it, I'd rather not make and interpretation right now. But it is as though someone had struck a bell, say, in the belfry of a church a single blow and found that the reverberation from it continued for 30 minutes". Dr. Frank Press of MIT added, "None of us have seen anything quite like this on earth. In all our experience, it is quite an extraordinary event. That this rather small impact...produced a signal which lasted 30 minutes is quite beyond the range of our experience." Later it was established that small vibrations had continued on the moon for more than an hour. The Press later attempted to explain the phenomena by saying the LM crash may have set off "a cascade of avalanches and collapses over a very large area." However, this idea failed to explain why the seismic data showed long, sustained readings following the impact. The phenomenon was repeated when the Apollo 13's third stage was sent crashing to the moon by radio command, striking with the equivalent of eleven tons of TNT. According to NASA, this time the moon "reacted like a gong"......
    Crazy as it may sound, if we allow ourselves to consider the possibility that the moon itself could be a UFO, the connection between Rabbits and UFO's gets another interesting element added. As shown in the previous entries,

many strange synchronicities exist between rabbits, UFO's, the Moon and psychedelic mushrooms.

Reconsider how cultures all over the world have often connected the rabbit to the moon. Add to this the large amount of UFO themes connected to rabbits.

Could these synchronicities be leading us to the possibility that the moon itself is a UFO? Is that why rabbits are so strongly connected to UFO's? The Rabbit in the moon... The UFO's inside the moon or maybe the moon as the UFO itself?

Lunacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine

One particularly bright, circular object has been observed moving through Earth's skies since the beginning of human history. We call it the moon.

Reconsider how cultures all over the world have often connected the rabbit to the moon. Add to this the large amount of UFO themes connected to rabbits.

Lunacy?
    Answer to first question look in the mirror.

The moon is a UFO... Dah dee dah dee dah strangers in the nightdah dah dah dee dee

Theres the rabbit people of outer transjkestan, the rabbit ear people if upper stropshireville, the bunny people of batiswanna, the bouncing rabbits of eastern bunvalia, the rabbitus wascals of western wastralia.
    Oh yeah the my favorite the hopping wascally wastrelstratians of up there in yourringuspiece.
    Too funny

Answer to first question look in the mirror.
    Does it turn you on ?

I can be a bad bunny too.

wana hear some bunny rap ?

Does it turn you on ?

You are sick and twisted.
    The decisions you make today, will determine who you are tomorrow.

Does it turn you on ?

Ahhh, my work here is done.
    Another wacko exposed,
    I'll just hippity hoppity outta here.

Bye Pally watch out for those wascally wabbits, they might
    jump out of the sky at any moment.
    I wouldnt go outside if I were you, TTFN.

im looking at a wabbit in the mirror.

you havent even looked down my wabbit hole.

guess whats up doc?

Quote Originally Posted by Quertol
    You are sick and twisted.

iam not perfect like you brown shirt ***** .. lil miss digital nazi sadistic marching around spewing ugly **** on the ground.

whats your death count now american robot?
    buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

iam not perfect so whoopi doo lova of rabbits i have feelings ...love me or do you only play with lil girls

Quote Originally Posted by Quertol
    It's when we take this forum out of the realm of debate and into the realm of personnal attacks that I really wonder why any of us even bothers

how do you like them apples?

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=361051#post361051
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-07-2007 at 09:13 AM.

I was introduced to the "rabbit on the moon" at an outdoor ed center I worked at, as a whimsical alternative to the old traditional "man in the moon." Now I can't even look at the moon without seeing Bug's head :). And I like that :D ... As far as the old Aminita Muscaria...don't even get me started... :p

Did you really read all that...as something from Wilber Post (Stuartwilde)...did you pick the little 'hic-cups' in the writings...where 'spirit' is theres a 'sprit'...lol....and would you be on the um A List to have received this little bit of cods wollop...come on your not that think or are you...?

To begin with all that stew talks about is negative crap...he is so full of it...and its a long way from what he used to teach...but l guess he got plugged in by the negs. cos every little note he cares to pen with his little didjits is all full of the 'news' you know all the 'horrifics' of the news=mews and then at the end of the paper he puts a little cutie to suck you all in...its the way the negs. have brainwashed him...they tell him hes unplugged when its really the opposite....check out his um 'visions', take your pick...l have not heard from his heart in several years....

Sad really, but hey hes got so many sucked in as being not special, and they all follow him thinking they are specially picked and meanwhile back at the ranch, (cos pancho has been kicked out-but his horse got to stay) he has them all in their stalls....eating ummm hay corps(louie hay) and chopped up chakrahs(deep throat) that are dyed (bobs ya uncle) with the poison of doppyness....

Hes going to retire on all your money....l thank the goodness that drops down off their platters of natter and ratter and adders ect. This are the little crumbs that no one really cares about that are under the table/altars of all such cretins....little do the unsuspecting know they have given their permission to be sucked dry of all their energys...sad really, but thats how he operates...

Actually he reminds me of Mr. Smith...a man with so many multi personas that even he does not know himself to BEING....

All of the above is my emphasis...l take full responcibility for my words, thoughts and actions & any spellings that might seem incorrect....but know this....l cannot help but love you all...warts are wards and they are the ones that the religions call the 'gentiles'...yes the gentles....the Gene Tiles...little cells that our body is created with, that know a 'trickster' once he starts handing out little lollies of sweetness, called 'treats'...
    Be careful little ones...hes feeding off you...and so many are letting him...

Okay now back to salads of sees all...as a chicken has just walked into this kit chen and l ought to shoo it out before it puckers up on my tiles...

RABBITS HAVE HOPES

Well well well talk about the devil...and who should pop up when a stew is on the boil...why its Pancho without his horse around....

Let me introduce myself in code here...
    My real Initials are A.O....Yes The dreaded A.O...
    Born on the 23rd in the Year of the Moon Rabbit/*****kat...
    And l have seen your bare pale bottom, many times in the reflections of my mirrorness, or should l say myrrhhhhhness.....ah...now he thinks a little and wonders about all the crap he has done and all the writs l have oversea'd....

Do you remember what l told you Thomazz...that you would fall down?
    Have you forgotten already....?

Did you know for instance that the moon is really a satalite...hmmm
    And do you know what the purrpose of a sat yn light is....?

Perhaps you need to study the 'angle' of my staff a little more seriously..?
    You will be surprised muchly at its 'angel'...

You've been such a naughty (noughttt ee) bouy...a life saver you are nott...

But l know why you really come here...don t l....mm

You are Sick...yes SIC SIC...and we know the realness behind that word, dont we...

Do you remember the Wise Art Of OZ(*S*)....?
    S he is not a man then again S he is MANN....
    But you dont know much about words and their meanings do you....you only allow them to run off your slippery lips as drool...because they get you what you want....a want is a warren of sorts....a hole in a little mound....did you forget about watership down...hmmmm dribbles and dribbles....but not a babys dribble, for that is pure...and always be pure...little blep knows its own....

Take another silver bullet poncho.....for you do not have the right (rite) to teach the ancient sacred.....although you may call yourself Pan....you have taken a sacreds name and used it for yourself....and now become Ponch...yes a blotted belly of fraud....no wonder your horse 'bucked' you off....lol

Gosh om such a 'teaser'....lol....(do you know what a teaser is, oh you dont, well its a horse a little pony of sorts that goes in before the stallion and teases the mare).....

Now l know you JUST love to root ....not unlike a Rabbit, or is that Rare Bit...be careful....becos that rabbit has already bitten you....ouch whats that spot on my reartail....such is the tale of a little fluffly....

Oh and one more ...... the next time you MOON me...please please remove the HARES FROM YOUR BOTTOM....

As Above So Below...Not so....there is none above and none below...there is only you...and you are....ahhhhhh

Tune in the next moment....and C the Cisco Kid (goat-Pan) shaft in Justi[c]e

Laff oh Laff....