+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 27 of 27

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    94

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag
    A line mover eh? [Tosses a notepad in the air] look! I just moved about a million lines! Wow. Your job mus tbe easy LOL

    i'm done now. :I
    If you moved a million than you know what it takes..

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    94

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeguana
    No, I cannot. Props to you for speaking (and typing) both. But your message sucks ass.

    This is what I learned in spanish class 20 years ago. Please interpret:

    El burro es muy importante en mexico.

    The donkey is very fuc*ing important?

    Ah, the educational system . . .
    Is it that bad in Mexico?

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,215

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by march
    Is it that bad in Mexico?
    No, we just had really old textbooks. :)
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    L I B
    Posts
    172

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by march
    Was you hungry when you wrote this? Come on Zilenna stop been so negative.

    Strange l thought l was being quiet positive in an earthy way....liken to water, the elements are all in tune with their others....think of it this way, can negatives remain alive without the aid of a positive?
    let me know your answer....lol

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    L I B
    Posts
    172

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeguana
    This should be HOT!

    March against Zilenna!

    I'm taking bets, and prop bets would comprise most of that.

    A most mysterious challenge . . .

    Methinks you have it farse about ace.....the 'commet is stupid is as stupid does'....afore rest stump...lol

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    L I B
    Posts
    172

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by march
    OK Leeguana is Zilena -140 Comback +120

    Really? l didnt know that...but then l suppose we all are parts and parcels of each other reflections....Leeguana is a lizard is it not...a peaceful creature?
    Maybe its the leeguana of the opposite, still its a pretty name....no l am not anyone but Zilenna here...ask the moderator if l have more than one 'id or addy'....and her or his answer will be NO....
    sorry to disappoint you all....

    Actually l am not really here at all.....l am just a figment of your imaginations...or you are?

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    L I B
    Posts
    172

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag
    A line mover eh? [Tosses a notepad in the air] look! I just moved about a million lines! Wow. Your job mus tbe easy LOL

    i'm done now. :I

    Dont be so cheeky jagger lips...go back to eating little children re your rude post (remember) your own words and when you get a tummy ache know that it was your 'lines' that you shall eat...lol

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilenna
    Strange l thought l was being quiet positive in an earthy way....liken to water, the elements are all in tune with their others....think of it this way, can negatives remain alive without the aid of a positive?
    let me know your answer....lol
    I tried to read your post, but you seem to have the same problem with all your posts. These kinds of behaviors are symptoms of a psychotic illness such as schizophrenia. Antipsychotic medications act against these symptoms. You need to understand that these medications cannot "cure" the illness, but they can take away many of the symptoms or make them milder. In some cases, they can shorten the course of an episode of the illness as well.
    So, tell me, can you remain lucid with your ziprasidone? If not, I would suggest switching to quetiapine. There is no need to come into the office, after reading your posts and analyzing your thought patterns I can write the prescription immediately.
    Last edited by UserName; 04-08-2007 at 03:16 AM.

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    L I B
    Posts
    172

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    I tried to read your post, but you seem to have the same problem with all your posts. These kinds of behaviors are symptoms of a psychotic illness such as schizophrenia. Antipsychotic medications act against these symptoms. You need to understand that these medications cannot "cure" the illness, but they can take away many of the symptoms or make them milder. In some cases, they can shorten the course of an episode of the illness as well.
    So, tell me, can you remain lucid with your ziprasidone? If not, I would suggest switching to quetiapine. There is no need to come into the office, after reading your posts and analyzing your thought patterns I can write the prescription immediately.

    Well mr flag of america seeing as you have no name, then l would assume you have no perspicacity at all on any subject.....oh thats why you mob keep stuffing up your words of peace cos you lot wanna piece of everything...
    Actually l am the ANTE KISS.....and om here to stop you idiot doctors of giving per-script-ion that cause wars within the human body & mind as well as other countries that dont want to share their oil with ya...you know oils aint oils sol.....Remember the Ad...on the telly...hahah..lol

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    L I B
    Posts
    172

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    Par-den my wudness, but l fowgot to say....'WOTZ UP DOC'....Ah l see it all Herr Smit...you have no hare...

  11. #27

    Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

    without all the name calling,,,,here is my brief experience with this product.....yes it seems to remove things and they reappear. My computer was working better without the download (that I paid for). I have made 3 or 4 attempts to contact them but for some reason, they are out of the office. Now this was the company that won what for service. To be fair, before I pull the plug and stop payment on the credit card, I will give them till tuesday afternoon to help me out. It was this offer that caused me to pay,,,they claimed there tech was second to none....I`ll keep everyone updated

    scott

Similar Threads

  1. stopzilla for real or a scam?
    By sgriffith360 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:05 PM
  2. Fbi Virus Scam
    By Administrator in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 07:49 PM
  3. bad virus program
    By mfk in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. IE virus wtfvs
    By artkolkovk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 01:47 PM
  5. Virus in the mail
    By Dr.Valdez in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •