+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

A virus is a infection, a dis-ease...not being at or with ease...easy to see and when we add an 'L' on its tail we get a easel, thats a board, that we 'create' our likes and dis-likes, our tags and titles being its heading, means its 'id' with the Ing being the 'nothing rune/tor/letter/sign/symbol....

This site is for those that have been scamed or are about to be scamed...

This site is full of anger, opinions views and answers and questions...

Each post is layered upon layered with other posts....

We refer to the world of the powers that be, wether we like it or not as being the Dons and the Macs...a following of that well known branch of hamburgers...yes l am burgs/bergs....

And the hamburgers are many, as are the macs and the dons etc.

You are eating them here, one after the other....be they advertised as healthy or well known to be unhealthy...its our choice of what we pick and consume....

What you eat, you are...
    What you think, you are...

What you create, you becom. e and this branch of communication is all about being tricked with the treats of life that many have to offer us on a platter of natter...yes words of our experiences in being scamed...

We have layered our once small diseases with so many anti biotics that now these layers upon layers have become so heavy with all our 'virus' we have created one or more that are resistant to our bodymind functions and flucuations our movements of harmony....

The background of this site is one of liberty, yet is it?

Yet l find no liberty here, or better still its in the disguise of such a title that hides its real meaness....

l have observed much, yet in all my observations l have not found one HAPPY and BALANCED post...

This sight/site is full of negative energies...
    Each one feeding of its other until once again we have layers and layers...

Eventually these layers will also produce a VIRUS....and that virus will or could be each and every one of you as its starting point in growing and increasing to a magnitude of anger and dis-ease....

A site that will become a GRAVE site for the dead, yes the di' add, the diverted add ons typed and written with fingers/didjits that protude from our ARMs....

Be warned....be aware of what you each are creating here...

And no amount of ANTI ' S will be able to 'cure' your dis ease...

Only you can heal yourselves....Yes YOU

Each and everyone of YOU have the potent potential of saving yourselves the heartbreak and dis ease of your own doings....

This means, inside of YOU is your answer to all your problems, pro emblems...

The word HEAL is itself a anti is a ante....a before that comes with each human being born here on this realm/dimension/planet....

It has been given so many names by those that feel they are the only ones with it, but be aware its all in how you perceive it to be....

Heals means to fix up the err-ors, being the aspirant sees with an inner sense that the breath is silent, you can take it as ills or ells or alls, only the vowels of your communications will show which one you are, what you are doing ...

We are taught by words and led by words, we communicate with words and we speak and write them....

Each day they are dished up, in many ways....

And what we help ourselves to and what we live by is always our words of our thoughts....

But we are not our thoughts...
    We are not our taughts...
    We are not our oughts...
    We are not our noughts...

Circles that go round and round and round...doing and being the same circle of dis-ease...

Take away the dis-h and put back the All, make for yourselves your own easel.....and create what you really are that is in harmony in love with each of your torments....

These torments being your anti's...these torments being your fellow man/n

Use your words wisely.....make it your choice to choose what you eat...
    Nothing can make you eat that which is not of your own tastings/flavours...

Each of YOU make the choice to be scamed....you make this choice your veryselves....

Be it a lesson or game....for in each scam you will find it was one that you wanted in the first place...so in turn one was made for you...

And when you become sick, sick and tired of it .....then you shall know why, and that why is because you wanted something that would give you something more in return....

Do not put the blame on the scamers....
    They have a plate of wantness also...

Neither the scamer or the scamed is free once it chooses to co-operate in the scam/scum....

And a site liken to this one will attract all sorts....licorice....black ingredients that can cause the dreaded ****s....

To begin with its your **** that starts the scam..that promotes the scams to be...because you want this or that of the material sense....

Here some would say is the 'paper' that will allow us to wipe our bums/burns on....yet l ask....who is doing the 'flushing?'

When we think of the word flushing we arrive at the sense of 'flushing them out'...it works both ways....to catch and to have...

Remenber this...the next time some great money making something comes to you to test your wants....

www.stopzilla.com.au

Re: www.stopzilla.com what is a virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilenna
    A virus is a infection, a dis-ease...not being at or with ease...easy to see and when we add an 'L' on its tail we get a easel, thats a board, that we 'create' our likes and dis-likes, our tags and titles being its heading, means its 'id' with the Ing being the 'nothing rune/tor/letter/sign/symbol....

This site is for those that have been scamed or are about to be scamed...

This site is full of anger, opinions views and answers and questions...

Each post is layered upon layered with other posts....

We refer to the world of the powers that be, wether we like it or not as being the Dons and the Macs...a following of that well known branch of hamburgers...yes l am burgs/bergs....

And the hamburgers are many, as are the macs and the dons etc.

You are eating them here, one after the other....be they advertised as healthy or well known to be unhealthy...its our choice of what we pick and consume....

What you eat, you are...
    What you think, you are...

What you create, you becom. e and this branch of communication is all about being tricked with the treats of life that many have to offer us on a platter of natter...yes words of our experiences in being scamed...

We have layered our once small diseases with so many anti biotics that now these layers upon layers have become so heavy with all our 'virus' we have created one or more that are resistant to our bodymind functions and flucuations our movements of harmony....

The background of this site is one of liberty, yet is it?

Yet l find no liberty here, or better still its in the disguise of such a title that hides its real meaness....

l have observed much, yet in all my observations l have not found one HAPPY and BALANCED post...

This sight/site is full of negative energies...
    Each one feeding of its other until once again we have layers and layers...

Eventually these layers will also produce a VIRUS....and that virus will or could be each and every one of you as its starting point in growing and increasing to a magnitude of anger and dis-ease....

A site that will become a GRAVE site for the dead, yes the di' add, the diverted add ons typed and written with fingers/didjits that protude from our ARMs....

Be warned....be aware of what you each are creating here...

And no amount of ANTI ' S will be able to 'cure' your dis ease...

Only you can heal yourselves....Yes YOU

Each and everyone of YOU have the potent potential of saving yourselves the heartbreak and dis ease of your own doings....

This means, inside of YOU is your answer to all your problems, pro emblems...

The word HEAL is itself a anti is a ante....a before that comes with each human being born here on this realm/dimension/planet....

It has been given so many names by those that feel they are the only ones with it, but be aware its all in how you perceive it to be....

Heals means to fix up the err-ors, being the aspirant sees with an inner sense that the breath is silent, you can take it as ills or ells or alls, only the vowels of your communications will show which one you are, what you are doing ...

We are taught by words and led by words, we communicate with words and we speak and write them....

Each day they are dished up, in many ways....

And what we help ourselves to and what we live by is always our words of our thoughts....

But we are not our thoughts...
    We are not our taughts...
    We are not our oughts...
    We are not our noughts...

Circles that go round and round and round...doing and being the same circle of dis-ease...

Take away the dis-h and put back the All, make for yourselves your own easel.....and create what you really are that is in harmony in love with each of your torments....

These torments being your anti's...these torments being your fellow man/n

Use your words wisely.....make it your choice to choose what you eat...
    Nothing can make you eat that which is not of your own tastings/flavours...

Each of YOU make the choice to be scamed....you make this choice your veryselves....

Be it a lesson or game....for in each scam you will find it was one that you wanted in the first place...so in turn one was made for you...

And when you become sick, sick and tired of it .....then you shall know why, and that why is because you wanted something that would give you something more in return....

Do not put the blame on the scamers....
    They have a plate of wantness also...

Neither the scamer or the scamed is free once it chooses to co-operate in the scam/scum....

And a site liken to this one will attract all sorts....licorice....black ingredients that can cause the dreaded ****s....

To begin with its your **** that starts the scam..that promotes the scams to be...because you want this or that of the material sense....

Here some would say is the 'paper' that will allow us to wipe our bums/burns on....yet l ask....who is doing the 'flushing?'

When we think of the word flushing we arrive at the sense of 'flushing them out'...it works both ways....to catch and to have...

Remenber this...the next time some great money making something comes to you to test your wants....

www.stopzilla.com.au

Was you hungry when you wrote this? Come on Zilenna stop been so negative.

Quote Originally Posted by march
    Was you hungry when you wrote this?
    Was you stupid when you wrote this?
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Quote Originally Posted by Leeguana
    Was you stupid when you wrote this?
    I guess by her negative remarks..I see we met again!!

I guess by her negative remarks..I see we met again!!
    This should be HOT!

March against Zilenna!

I'm taking bets, and prop bets would comprise most of that.

A most mysterious challenge . . .

This should be HOT!

March against Zilenna!

I'm taking bets, and prop bets would comprise most of that.

A most mysterious challenge . . .

Hi Leeguana, Whats the deal? Are you playing bookie now?

Hi Leeguana, Whats the deal? Are you playing bookie now?
    What would the props be on this one? Way wacked, but, there's always odds . . .

What would the props be on this one? Way wacked, but, there's always odds . . .

OK Leeguana is Zilena -140 Comback +120

OK Leeguana is Zilena -140 Comback +120
    I forgot, you're from Panama.

That means your Catholic.

Which means you drink and gamble.

I'm taking the under on Zilenna.

I forgot, you're from Panama.

That means your Catholic.

Which means you drink and gamble.

I'm taking the under on Zilenna.
    Panama yes Catholic NO "NEVER"

Gamble NO, I'm a line mover for the sports here in panama. I think you will loose.

Gamble NO, I'm a line mover for the sports here in panama. I think you will loose.
    I never "loose". I have, on occasion, "lost". But I've never "loosed". Good job on the undercover gig though.

I never "loose". I have, on occasion, "lost". But I've never "loosed". Good job on the undercover gig though.
    Undercover gig?

Even wise guys loose...

Undercover gig?

Even wise guys loose...
    Stick to espanol, MF.

Stick to espanol, MF.
    Proud to speak both can you?

Proud to speak both can you?
    No, I cannot. Props to you for speaking (and typing) both. But your message sucks ass.

This is what I learned in spanish class 20 years ago. Please interpret:

El burro es muy importante en mexico.

The donkey is very fuc*ing important?

Ah, the educational system . . .

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

A line mover eh? [Tosses a notepad in the air] look! I just moved about a million lines! Wow. Your job mus tbe easy LOL

i'm done now. :I