+ Reply to Thread

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Happy Easter Everyone!

We may have to take over for the bunny this year.

Lady Mod

Last edited by sojustask; 04-04-2007 at 07:40 PM.

Re: Happy Easter Everyone!

Lol, Happy Easter to you too! I'm excited, my family from Michigan and California are going to be here, we're throwing a dozen parties because it was my daughter and uncle's birthdays, and my step son will actually be around to participate this year! (This is the first time he'll actually be around to celebrate her birthday. Last year his mom wasn't letting us see him and when our daughter was born she was doing the same thing.)

Happy Easter!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    Lol, Happy Easter to you too! I'm excited, my family from Michigan and California are going to be here, we're throwing a dozen parties because it was my daughter and uncle's birthdays, and my step son will actually be around to participate this year! (This is the first time he'll actually be around to celebrate her birthday. Last year his mom wasn't letting us see him and when our daughter was born she was doing the same thing.)
    Sounds like fun. It's my birthday the day after Easter but I haven't been able to convince anyone here that because it's Easter that means all birthdays are rendered null and void. (50 is getting disgustingly close.)

LOL, anyway, we are going out to my daughters house and watch the grandkids (age 3 and 2) egg hunt at the country club. Apparently they are already aware of the Easter Bunny's untimely demise. Of course I'll take a billion pictures and have a great time. I got these great fuzzy yellow stuffed duck puppets that "quack" when you move the mouths. They will love them!

Have a great day!

Lady Mod

Lol, I know what you mean! My daughter and uncle were both born April Fool's Day - as well as my step sister - so people often think of April Fool's and forget the birthday. (And I don't even think April Fool's is a real holiday.) But time does fly. My husband will be 25 in a year from November, I'll only be 23 this year. I can't believe my step son will be in elementary school in August! It's all just gone so quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    Lol, I know what you mean! My daughter and uncle were both born April Fool's Day - as well as my step sister - so people often think of April Fool's and forget the birthday. (And I don't even think April Fool's is a real holiday.) But time does fly. My husband will be 25 in a year from November, I'll only be 23 this year. I can't believe my step son will be in elementary school in August! It's all just gone so quickly!
    LOL, just wait until you hit 40. Time goes at Warp Speed then. :eek:

My coworker is an April 1st baby. Maybe that is why he and I get along so well? We are both Aries. Of course it could also explain why we sometimes butt heads too! :D

Lady Mod

Христос воскресе!

Поздравляю со светлым праздником Пасхи!

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style