+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 59

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album



    Pwrone. He's the more intellectual Monkey of the bunch...





    and here's Frankie....




    Pawnstar when he was a wee little chimpie...back in the days when he actually had access to a titty. :D






    Grim...we can't overlook Grimey....




    Hmmm....here are a few relatives. Gee...perhaps they're all related ?

    Grim's momma?



    Pwrone's sister's?



    A couple of Pawnstar's redneck relatives.


    Pawnstar's father. Pawnshop owner extraordinaire


    Pawnstar's momma


    Who are we missing? Oh, must be Raider


    What you'll find in every Republican household...



    This explains why Republicans have penis envy. They grow 'em in other places. Must be all dem lies feeding dem there noses. :D




    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Hmmm....no monkeys to verify their family portrait. They must be having a family reunion of sorts. Perhaps if I offered some food for their potluck buffet...









    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  3. #3
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    ROFLMAO! Those are perfect representations. Though I pictured pawnie looking more like his daddy. Are you sure that's his dad and not him? Because the baby could be pawnie Jr and mama his wife.

    Lady Mod

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    ATTN: LADY MOD

    Are threads like this, that:

    1) Have nothing to do with politics.
    2) Aren't addressing anyones words, or previous posts here.
    3) Are 100% personal attacks.

    ... going to be allowed to remain?

    Thx.

    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    ATTN: LADY MOD

    Are threads like this, that:

    1) Have nothing to do with politics.
    2) Aren't addressing anyones words, or previous posts here.
    3) Are 100% personal attacks.

    ... going to be allowed to remain?

    Thx.

    .
    PLease make note of the various threads Pawnstar enacts to inflame the "libruls". Do you hear us complain? Nada.

    How about you fvck off Grim? Time for some banana syrup to go with your pity party.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  6. #6
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    PLease make note of the various threads Pawnstar enacts to inflame the "libruls". Do you hear us complain? Nada.

    How about you fvck off Grim? Time for some banana syrup to go with your pity party.
    These posts are important, just like the photos the local cops provide of pedophiles in your neighborhood. Since these are pictures of radical, rabid right-wing terrorist supporters, this is as good a place as any.
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-06-2007 at 05:38 AM.

  7. #7
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    ATTN: LADY MOD

    Are threads like this, that:

    1) Have nothing to do with politics.
    2) Aren't addressing anyones words, or previous posts here.
    3) Are 100% personal attacks.

    ... going to be allowed to remain?

    Thx.

    .
    Hey, I allow yours to remain don't I? I allow Pawnstars to remain don't I?

    Stop whining Grim. You've done worse here with some of your threads than just post monkey pictures and got away with it.

    Lady Mod

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Hey, I allow yours to remain don't I? I allow Pawnstars to remain don't I?

    Stop whining Grim. You've done worse here with some of your threads than just post monkey pictures and got away with it.

    Lady Mod
    Lady mod, would you please link to any thread I have started where what I posted was not based on the words of someone.

    If this is the kind of posts that are going to be allowed to be posted on the POLITICAL forum, thats fine with me. I just hope you can live with what this forum is going to become as a result.

    And could you please let me know how I can get in touch with the owner of this forum please.

    thx.

    .

  9. #9
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Lady mod, would you please link to any thread I have started where what I posted was not based on the words of someone.

    If this is the kind of posts that are going to be allowed to be posted on the POLITICAL forum, thats fine with me. I just hope you can live with what this forum is going to become as a result.

    .
    Why should I care what it becomes? It's not my forum.

    And I'm not going to go through all the threads looking for yours Grim. You've made many insinuations about me alone that were more than inflammatory.

    The pictures are just fun. Lighten up and learn to laugh at yourself.

    Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 04-06-2007 at 06:15 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    And could you please let me know how I can get in touch with the owner of this forum please.

    thx.

  11. #11
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    And could you please let me know how I can get in touch with the owner of this forum please.

    thx.
    Complaint link at the top of the forum.

    LOL. OPEN your eyes.


    Lady Mod

  12. #12
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Why should I care what it becomes? It's not my forum.

    And I'm not going to go through all the threads looking for yours Grim. You've made many insinuations about me alone that were more than inflammatory.

    The pictures are just fun. Lighten up and learn to laugh at yourself.

    Lady Mod
    Just like everybody else does.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Very funny, AC. 10 out of 10 for originality, 10 out of 10 for content, and 10 out of 10 for humor.
    btw Grim, you have to have a pretty poor sense of humor not to see the whimsy in this. I could point out many posts of yours that were just down right hurtful. This, is funny.

  14. #14
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Very funny, AC. 10 out of 10 for originality, 10 out of 10 for content, and 10 out of 10 for humor.
    btw Grim, you have to have a pretty poor sense of humor not to see the whimsy in this. I could point out many posts of yours that were just down right hurtful. This, is funny.
    Hurtful to whom? Only himself.

  15. #15
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=22984



    I thought this pretty hurtful and meant to inflame. There's more in the archives.


    Lady Mod

  16. #16
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Scam's Repudlickin Family Photo Album

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=22984



    I thought this pretty hurtful and meant to inflame. There's more in the archives.


    Lady Mod

    LOL.. I had never seen that. Grimster The Chimpster is playing with the computer again. Too bad he doesn't have a handler just like The Gipper to control him like Bonzo did.
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-06-2007 at 09:54 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Christmas Album
    By Opinion in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 04:06 PM
  2. When Repudlickin GOP Nazi Scum Win - America Loses
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 08:39 PM
  3. Scam's Repudlickin forecast center
    By Americanadian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:07 AM
  4. You know a Repudlickin was banned from Scam dot com when:
    By Americanadian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:19 AM
  5. CBC News ties Bush Family and Bin Laden Family
    By gools68 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 02:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •