+ Reply to Thread

Breast Enhancement Pills

Some girlfriends and I were talking about breast augmentation and someone said that theyknow another woman that swears by Breast Gain Plus. I think its a scam, has anybody tried this? I just dont see how a pills can make your breasts grow and would like to hear what others think, especially if anyones tried something like this.

Re: Breast Enhancement Pills

Pills will work as long as you are taking them, but as soon as you stop it is back to your original breast size. I read it from very long discussion on this forum.

How stupid do you have to be. Do you believe everything you hear? Do your homework..

Quote Originally Posted by Wishyouknew
    How stupid do you have to be. Do you believe everything you hear? Do your homework..
    Actually it is possible. When woman is pregnant, he breast are bigger, right? So why it is not possible to emulate pre-lactating period by using hormones.

On other hand, I would not recommend it to anybody. These are definitely non FDA approved pills.

no breast enhancement pills will work just as no penis enlarging pills work.
    its a placebo type effect. you believe you are larger but in truth you arent.

check out penn&tellers bullsh*t episode on the subject

Why even compare the breast tissues with a male penis. We all know that you can not make a PENIS grow, it only grows when it gets exicted! As for the breast enhancers. I have a herbal book, in there it tells how certain herbs will make the breast grow, one is saw palmetto. And ladies you do not have to keep taking it, once the breast tissue plumps out, it plumps out. And there are other herbs to take with this, when I find my herb book, which I have had for over 8 years, I will give you the recipe, then you can do the tea and then tell us how your breasts are growing. Then you stop and tell us, they have stayed the same and have not shrunk back. Now there you go, I will find it later tonight. I hope you gals are all excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianna_p View Post
    Some girlfriends and I were talking about breast augmentation and someone said that theyknow another woman that swears by Breast Gain Plus. I think its a scam, has anybody tried this? I just dont see how a pills can make your breasts grow and would like to hear what others think, especially if anyones tried something like this.
    Actually, I tried Erdic a few years ago. I bought 3 boxes and they worked. I went from a B to C cup, I'm still a C cup, I've gained and lost weight in that time and the bust size stayed the same, much to my surprise.

There is actually another discussion about this somewhere on this forum.

Some pills may work some may not. The ones I used were Erdic and I still have the boxes here if you want to see a picture of the pills I will be more than happy to take a few and post them.

BReast enlargement pills usually contain plant oestrogens and ingredients such as buckwheat, fennel, rye etc.
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

Quote Originally Posted by magicmike View Post
    no breast enhancement pills will work just as no penis enlarging pills work.
    its a placebo type effect. you believe you are larger but in truth you arent.

check out penn&tellers bullsh*t episode on the subject
    Well, actually you are very wrong.

There is no optical illusion, it is very simple, you measure in order to compare whether or not you have gained in size or not....very simple.

Besides, I can not speak for penis enlargement because I have no need to try it since I don't have a penis.:yelcutelaughA:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishyouknew View Post
    Of course you are right, but, in doing one's homework, you need to read widely and get opinions from lots of different people.

Have you ever tried it. If you haven't tried it, what knowledge do you have to comment on it?

Here you go! this lady sprouted some fenugreek and ate them and a few days later, she had noticed that her breasts seemed somewhat larger. This is callea " mastogenic effect. Now this is called BUSTEA, a tea that you make at home. Here is what you do and what herbs you must buy. In a saucepan pour 2 cups of water over, 1 cup of fengugreek sprouts ( you will have to grow your own in your home) now, add a dash or two of anise, basil, carway, dill, fennel, licorice, marjoram, and lemongrass. Bring this to a boil then let cool. You just add dashes of the above herbs. then you add lemon juice ( fresh) and honey to taste. NOW you drink one to two cups of this tea a day. ( Fennel contains a phytoestrogens, this is called plant chemicals similiar to the female hormone estrogen. Folklore said that the other herbs that I mentioned to put dashes of it in, can also help ENLARGE ( does not say how much the tea ENLARGES each individual but it enlarges the breasts Now I want to tell you about another HERB, maybe you have heard of it before. Saw Palmetto. But about a century ago, this herb was known as a FOLK approach to breast enlargement. A naturopathic physicians said to have continue to recommend it for this purpose. Just one or two capsules or the alcohol extracts, you will have to read the directions on the package. surprisingly this herbal works too, and you may be eating it right now CUMIN both the common cumin and black cumin ve been shown to increase the number of mammary cells in laboratory animals. the herb effect on the human breast are unknown but the mammals tend to have similar reactions to compounds with mammary effects. You could put this in the "bustea" . Use it in your cooking. DO NOT USE FENNEL OIL however, and if you are pregnant the OIL can cause women to miscarriage. Women why are they so worried about having big boobs??? go and figure some women out!