+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Building 7 Was not on fire but came down..

Building 7 was not on fire, so how did it come down like the 2 world trade center buildings. A notorious spokes woman said, Buidling 7 there was NO FIRE there whatso ever but there was on truck putting water on the building but is collapsed. http://www.twf.org/News/Y2006/0417-WTC7.html

Building 7, LETS PULL IT!

GREAT 9 SECOND VIDEO HERE. COMMENTS PLEASE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f4PKWqgUjI

Re: Building 7 Was not on fire but came down..

galaxy, nobody but the NY fire department could see the south side of building 7, and there isn't one of them that saw that south side, that says it wasn't on fire.

You should make at least some attempt to learn the facts as testified to by the fire fighters who were there, instead of relying on the half baked testimony published on the many kook conspiricy sites.

Not on fire? are you blind?

If it wasn't on fire, what the hell is causing all this smoke the SIZE of the building?

And you should talk to the fire fighters on scene the ENTIRE day. Not the testimony of an eyewitness who was evacuated at the beginning of the chaos and ushered to more than 10 blocks away from the building.

WTC 7 and the Lies of the 9/11 "Truth Movement"

Here is the quote from the "notorious" spokes woman on that site you linked to galaxy.

"Diane Sawyer, an award-winning investigative journalist, interviewed an eyewitness on ABC News Live Coverage who said: "At Building 7 there was no fire there whatsoever, but there was one truck putting water on the building, but it collapsed completely." "

This quote backs up what I said before. Nobody but the NY fire department could see the south side of building 7, and there isn't one of them that saw that south side, that says it wasn't on fire. Diane Sawyer, as well as all the media and the public bystanders, could only see the north side of building 7 and that isn't where the fires and the damage was.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Here is the quote from the "notorious" spokes woman on that site you linked to galaxy.

"Diane Sawyer, an award-winning investigative journalist, interviewed an eyewitness on ABC News Live Coverage who said: "At Building 7 there was no fire there whatsoever, but there was one truck putting water on the building, but it collapsed completely." "

This quote backs up what I said before. Nobody but the NY fire department could see the south side of building 7, and there isn't one of them that saw that south side, that says it wasn't on fire. Diane Sawyer, as well as all the media and the public bystanders, could only see the north side of building 7 and that isn't where the fires and the damage was.

so what grim! But duu, buildings made of steel and concrete don't just collapse in a few seconds period! You should know that! So should wiz and paul!
    If you keep posting about this down here, well it makes you a part of the crawl crowd. Not a very honest crowd either.
    Compare it to showing off ur pet mice at a snake farm :o:eek::(
    BOOM!!! Boom boom BOOM! BOOM BOOM!!!
    What part of this video is it u dont get? :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    so what grim! But duu, buildings made of steel and concrete don't just collapse in a few seconds period! You should know that! So should wiz and paul!
    If you keep posting about this down here, well it makes you a part of the crawl crowd. Not a very honest crowd either.
    Compare it to showing off ur pet mice at a snake farm :o:eek::(
    BOOM!!! Boom boom BOOM! BOOM BOOM!!!
    What part of this video is it u dont get? :mad:
    Sorry soulbro, but honesty is all I have posted here. Your conspiracy crowd and their kook theories have been so throughly debunked, it amazes me that people like you have the guts to still preach such bullsh!t.

Sorry soulbro, but honesty is all I have posted here. Your conspiracy crowd and their kook theories have been so throughly debunked, it amazes me that people like you have the guts to still preach such bullsh!t.

give me one example grim of how a 47 story steel building could fall that fast..:eek:
    7 falling .3 tenths of a second faster than a free fall has been throughly debunked? WRONG. No it has not. U too are a plant grim! I know it, wiz knows it, and its best all the scam posters know it... :D Ur Trouble grim, and the source of bullsh!t!

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    give me one example grim of how a 47 story steel building could fall that fast..:eek:
    7 falling .3 tenths of a second faster than a free fall has been throughly debunked? WRONG. No it has not. U too are a plant grim! I know it, wiz knows it, and its best all the scam posters know it... :D Ur Trouble grim, and the source of bullsh!t!

Being of sound character and having a practical solution orientated temperament. I propose a final solution to the 9/11 conspiracy debate.

We all chip in and rebuild the World Trade Centre somewhere in the desert. Then we fly two remote controlled Boeing 767's into the buildings Makin sure Norad is standin down like they are normaly doing)

With live television crews covering the experiment we wait and see if the buildings collapse or not. Finally empirically settling any debate about whether planes alone could bring down these structures or not.

I reckon that the experiment would cost about 9 Billion dollars after working out inflation of original World Trade Centre at 1.5 billion from 1966 to the present and adding two 767's, give or take a billion.

With about 6.5 billion people on the planet it seems everyone of us can spare at least a $1.40 to realize this project, cheap for a little peace of mind, don't you think? I realize for some people in poor countries a $1.40 is a years salary, maybe some of us can give double?

Obviously I know nothing about organizing such a large project and would be happy to hear any suggestions on this subject
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

911 is an inside job, a satanic freemasonic ritual designed to destroy America.

These CT and searchers of truth will not go away
    This is only the beginning.

You're sounding like Rosie O'Donnell:

Friday, March 30th, 2007
    Rosie O’Donnell Implicity Accuses The Government Of Involvement In 9/11…
    …and Popular Mechanics, a magazine that has been exemplary from day one in exploding 9/11 conspiracy myths, puts her right in her very low place. First, Rosie:

Recently, Rosie O’Donnell, a co-host of ABC talk show The View, made comments on the show that renewed controversy over the collapse of World Trade Center 7.

While saying she didn’t know what to believe about the U.S. government’s involvement in the attacks of Sept. 11, she said, “I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7—building 7, which collapsed in on itself—it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes—7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.”

She continued: “To say that we don’t know that it imploded, that it was an implosion and a demolition, is beyond ignorant. Look at the films, get a physics expert here [on the show] from Yale, from Harvard, pick the school—[the collapse] defies reason.”

What Rosie doesn’t know about physics could fill three oceans. The response:

1. Initial reports from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) misunderstood the amount of damage the 47-floor WTC7 sustained from the debris of the falling North Tower—because in early photographs, WTC7 was obscured by smoke and debris.

Towers 1 and 7 were approximately 300 ft. apart…[T]he National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) told PM that debris from the 110-floor North Tower hit WTC7 with the force of a volcanic eruption. Nearly a quarter of the building was carved away over the bottom 10 stories on its south face, and significant damage was visible up to the 18th floor (see p. 24 of this report).

…[K]ey columns supported extreme loads—as much as 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor—as the building straddled an electrical substation. “What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors,” NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told PM, “it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down.” The tower wasn’t hit by a plane, but it was severely wounded by the collapse of the North Tower…

2. The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center weren’t knocked down by planes—they both stood for more than a half-hour after the impacts. But the crashes destroyed support columns and ignited infernos that ultimately weakened—not melted—the steel structures until the towers could no longer support their own weights. Ms. O’Donnell fundamentally misstates the case with her use of the word “melting”: Evidence currently points to WTC7 also collapsing because fires weakened its ravaged steel structure.

[There] were a number of fuel tanks located throughout the building—including two 6000-gal. tanks in the basement that fed some generators in the building by pressurized lines. “Our working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time,” according to Sunder. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees F, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength…[F]ires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.

3. Demolition experts tell PM that wiring a building the size of WTC7 for clandestine demolition would present insurmountable logistical challenges…Trusses on the fifth and seventh floors of the building were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another; with the south face heavily damaged, the other columns were likely overtaxed. In engineering terms, the “progressive collapse” began on the eastern side, when weakened columns failed from the damage and fire. The entire building fell in on itself as the slumping east side dragged down the west side in a diagonal pattern…

To summarize: (1) Rosie is an idiot. (2) The steel was weakened, not melted, and the structural integrity of all three collapsed WTC buildings was compromised by this weakening. (3) Falling debris also caused tremendous damage to WTC 7, which also housed fuel tanks that fed the fires. (4) Controlled demolition is the impossibility here. (5) Rosie is an idiot…

NYPD Officer Heard Building 7 Bombs
    "The whole time you're hearing boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it"
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Saturday, February 10, 2007

Following our reports this week about three different ground zero rescue workers who all testified that they were told Building 7 was to be brought down, yet more revealing testimony has come to light - this time from a former NYPD officer and first responder, who states that he clearly heard bombs tear down Building 7 as he ran away from its collapse.

NYPD officer Craig Bartmer awoke on 9/11 to images of the World Trade Center burning. Knowing colleagues who worked inside the towers, he immediately headed for ground zero to help with the rescue efforts. He is now suffering from respiratory illnesses as a result of the toxic dust inhaled at the site. Bartmer was in the immediate vicinity of Building 7 before its collapse at approximately 5:20pm. BARTMER: "I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth."

[...]

BARTMER: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the ****'s hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest." : "If the means and the motive are they where would they pull it off from? The Office of Emergency Management was in Building 7. That was a hardened bunker built to withstand just about anything that New York would face. That building had a lot of important **** in it and there was enough stuff in that building to bury evidence on other fronts - financial records, government records. There's no way that that just fell down on its own, I don't believe it." give me one example grim of how a 47 story steel building could fall that fast..
    7 falling .3 tenths of a second faster than a free fall has been throughly debunked? WRONG. No it has not.
    Rosies not the idiot StormyRay you are

Thermal Images and Molten Metal Indicate that High-Explosives Brought Down the World Trade Center
    so stormy u think jet fuel caused this too? :eek:

give it up stingray your posting lies. Keep it up and soul, fiz, and pal will certainly clean ur plow.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..... I love you, too.

Quote Originally Posted by StormyRay

Yeah, yeah, yeah..... I love you, too.
    Whats love got to do got to do with it ?
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine
    Whats love got to do got to do with it ?
    Oh, for goodness sakes, if you don't know the answer to that, my sweet friend, you are even dumber than I thought.

was love the question or answer ?

What was the answer Einstein ?

And how is it an intellectual concept based on my I.Q ?
    can you intellectualise such a thing ?